IGNORED

Race to the Altar: Unmarried Fundies 3

Bethella

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

Wow, three Wilson weddings in one year. How many are left? 

There are two listed on the unmarried list but I'm not sure if there are any younger ones. 

The Muncks had three weddings in about 4 months (November 2016-March 2017). But the Bontragers (& Browers) will have them beat with three weddings in two days.

With all these Bontrager weddings so close together it will be a tight race who gives birth to the first grandchild in that family.

6 hours ago, ophelia said:

With all these Bontrager weddings so close together it will be a tight race who gives birth to the first grandchild in that family.

I will feel sorry for the girl who takes the longest. Not because I think these very young girls should have babies. But because I know they all want babies right away. 

Emily Rose Brookshire is "in a relationship" with a guy named Landon Peterson, per his FB page. Not much info, but they look very happy together.

Brielle Paine might be in a relationship based on her profile pic but idk for sure since she hasn't accepted my request... does any one follow her that might have more info?

IMG_1359.PNG

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Brielle Paine might be in a relationship based on her profile pic but idk for sure since she hasn't accepted my request... does any one follow her that might have more info?

IMG_1359.PNG

Update: found the guy

IMG_1363.PNG

Profile picture with them wearing matching flannels? 

That is damn serious in fundie land..

I thought the exact same thing. Although I'm more concerned to what kind of asshole Mr Paine manages to marry off one of his daughters this time.

Molly Valenti, ( sister of Katie, who is married to Phillip Bradrick and who appeared in Return of the Daughters) is engaged per her IG account.  The Valentis seemed to have left alot of the patriarchy views behind......

16 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Molly Valenti, ( sister of Katie, who is married to Phillip Bradrick and who appeared in Return of the Daughters) is engaged per her IG account.  The Valentis seemed to have left alot of the patriarchy views behind......

What seems different about them? Papa Valenti appeared to be quite entrenched in the deep patriarchy, SAHD, Quiverfull.

Brittany Alexander, sister in law of Martha Morton Alexander appears to be in a relationship now based on her Pinterest profile pic. Her sister Bree became engaged a few months ago I think?

8 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Brittany Alexander, sister in law of Martha Morton Alexander appears to be in a relationship now based on her Pinterest profile pic. Her sister Bree became engaged a few months ago I think?

If this is the case, I'm so happy for her. In fundyland, it must be a special kind of hell watching your younger siblings pair off and fill the quiver as you wait. She's 27 or 28. Breanna's engagement announcement went live in mid-April, just a week after the happy event, without a wedding date specified. If the Alexanders had reason then to hope that Brittany would be eddying close to the altar sometime soon, they may have wanted Breanna to wait. Possible sibling double-wedding? It's all the rage these days.

On 7/1/2017 at 9:45 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Profile picture with them wearing matching flannels? 

That is damn serious in fundie land..

Yup.

Which Paine girl broke off a courtship a year or two ago? With some Bible College boy?

47 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yup.

Which Paine girl broke off a courtship a year or two ago? With some Bible College boy?

I don't know. There was some random dude in the family picture they posted last fall. Is that the guy you're talking about? 

I was extremely bored and going through this list to figure out who these people were and I came across a defunct Christian blog by Jaimee Lavin. (Girls Really Living) If it's the same woman from the list, it appears she got married. 

28 minutes ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I came across a defunct Christian blog by Jaimee Lavin. (Girls Really Living) If it's the same woman from the list, it appears she got married. 

It is the same woman - here's The Knot website for the couple. Her sister Jennifer got married maybe 3-4 years ago. 

Used to follow their family blog, The Five Lavins, which she & Jennifer kept up but looks like it's defunct now. They were friendly with some of the VF types (being fundie & in San Antonio that's maybe not surprising) but never seemed to be totally on board with all of that shite.

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't know. There was some random dude in the family picture they posted last fall. Is that the guy you're talking about? 

Right, it was Hannah, courting a guy named Dan Imondi who was attending a bible college in Oklahoma. Her brother Nate confirmed it on his blog as well. But she broke it off. And now the 12Paines website seems to be defunct.

http://familybates.tumblr.com/post/129859465727/hannah-and-dan-courting-since-the-20th-of-july

Imondi seems to be now at a Baptist church in the Maryland suburbs of DC

18 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Right, it was Hannah, courting a guy named Dan Imondi who was attending a bible college in Oklahoma. Her brother Nate confirmed it on his blog as well. But she broke it off. And now the 12Paines website seems to be defunct.

http://familybates.tumblr.com/post/129859465727/hannah-and-dan-courting-since-the-20th-of-july

Imondi seems to be now at a Baptist church in the Maryland suburbs of DC

That's why you should never include courters in your family photos! Wait the three months until you're married!

According to IG Addie Morton turned 26. I feel like she should be 28 by now considering how long we have been waiting for her to get married. She's still my favorite fundie. Happy birthday Addie, wishing you an open mind and a sweet romance in the year ahead.  She's going to a wedding next week, maybe there will be fresh meat there. 

13 hours ago, JMO said:

According to IG Addie Morton turned 26. I feel like she should be 28 by now considering how long we have been waiting for her to get married. She's still my favorite fundie. Happy birthday Addie, wishing you an open mind and a sweet romance in the year ahead.  She's going to a wedding next week, maybe there will be fresh meat there. 

Do the Morton family have an instagram?

39 minutes ago, seraaa said:

Do the Morton family have an instagram?

Not as a unit, but several of them have their own pages.

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Not as a unit, but several of them have their own pages.

Who does, for example? TY

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived