IGNORED

Race to the Altar: Unmarried Fundies 3

Bethella

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ophelia said:

So far she is his "girlfriend". Whatever that means in fundieworld nowadays.

It said something about him being so happy this last year. How long have they dated?! That's awhile for fundies but I honestly approve. Get to know one another. 

According to tumblr, Jacob Wilson is engaged. He was a groomsmen in the Duggar/Forsyth wedding. I'm trying to find more information, like the name of his fiancee.

18 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

According to tumblr, Jacob Wilson is engaged. He was a groomsmen in the Duggar/Forsyth wedding. I'm trying to find more information, like the name of his fiancee.

If his only connection to the fundie world is being friends with Austin, I probably won't bother to list him.

6 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Matthias Wissmann speculated? Speculate no more; it was confirmed on their blog. Her name is Michelle.

She's Michelle Kingery, part of the large, singing, travelling Kingery family - friends of the Bontragers as well as the  Wissmanns. http://www.thekingeryfamily.com

49 minutes ago, Bethella said:

If his only connection to the fundie world is being friends with Austin, I probably won't bother to list him.

The Wilsons are tight with the Duggars and Bates. They helped build both houses. Last I heard, Mr Wilson had cancer. Wonder how he's doing. He also has a daughter in her early 30's not married.

He's not engaged, I checked his page and he was taking engagement pictures for his brother... I don't think it's list worthy tbh

I guess it's Luke who's is engaged.

The unmarried Wilson kids are listed on the first page, so I thought it was list worthy :shrug:. FJ discussed his sister Lana's wedding in February.

3 hours ago, JoyJoy said:

I guess it's Luke who's is engaged.

The unmarried Wilson kids are listed on the first page, so I thought it was list worthy :shrug:. FJ discussed his sister Lana's wedding in February.

I didn't recognize the name but since people have talked about the family in other places I'll include him.

I can't find Jacob or Luke's pages, does anyone know who Luke is marrying? @Tangy Bee I did find the following post on the family blog from February 2016 regarding Mr. Wilson's cancer.

The last bone scan came back clear, with no new lesions! This was a first!!!! The existing lesions are all healing or healed, and he is able to use his hands and right arm again, as well as being able to get around without a wheelchair. As of yesterday, he is finished with regular chemo treatments and will now remain on a maintenance dosage. Thank you for your continued prayers as the journey continues!  He is steadily improving and gaining strength. 

9 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

She's Michelle Kingery, part of the large, singing, travelling Kingery family - friends of the Bontragers as well as the  Wissmanns. http://www.thekingeryfamily.com

I never heard of them before. I'm always amazed how many singing, travelling megafamilies there really are. Are they any good? I don't have a chance to listen to them since I'm in the office right now.

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Are they any good? I don't have a chance to listen to them since I'm in the office right now.

Well, I made it through 30 seconds of one song, no thank you, not for me. The 2youngest boys were singing, slightly off-key...

Clark Wilson's family was on a few episodes of the Duggar show. He helped a lot with the big addition to the Bates home. I would definitely say the Wilsons should be on the fundie list. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Clark Wilson's family was on a few episodes of the Duggar show. He helped a lot with the big addition to the Bates home. I would definitely say the Wilsons should be on the fundie list. 

Yeah, they just aren't on my radar and I didn't recognize the name. If he had been some random friend of Austin's who didn't have any other fundie connections I probably wouldn't add him.

41 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, they just aren't on my radar and I didn't recognize the name. If he had been some random friend of Austin's who didn't have any other fundie connections I probably wouldn't add him.

I must say I'm a touch surprised there haven't been any matches between the Duggar and Wilson families over the years. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I must say I'm a touch surprised there haven't been any matches between the Duggar and Wilson families over the years. 

I was wondering the same thing.Those Wilson men aren't bad looking. Maybe because they are out of state. Then again Jeremy still managed to get a Duggar girl. 

18 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

I was wondering the same thing.Those Wilson men aren't bad looking. Maybe because they are out of state. Then again Jeremy still managed to get a Duggar girl. 

How far away are they? Jeremy was pretty far away in south TX. Ben was in AR but about 4 hours away. Anna was all the way in FL. Derrick was in Nepal but coming back to AR soon. The only ones close to the Duggar home   When starting a relationship were Kendra and Austin. We won't count Marj.

Hmmmm-- I am surprised by her Mickey Mouse shirt. Although I know the Duggars went on a Disney Land grift-cation many years ago, I didn't think that most fundies approved of the Disney empire.

23 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Hmmmm-- I am surprised by her Mickey Mouse shirt. Although I know the Duggars went on a Disney Land grift-cation many years ago, I didn't think that most fundies approved of the Disney empire.

I've actually seen a lot of fundies turn a blind eye to Disney. Jill Rod lets her girls watch frozen for starters. I've seen other little fundie girls with a random Disney related clothing item here and there. Although they probably all can't afford a trip to Disney World, they still seem to have some merchandise. 

On 21.6.2017 at 9:45 AM, ophelia said:

I never heard of them before. I'm always amazed how many singing, travelling megafamilies there really are. Are they any good? I don't have a chance to listen to them since I'm in the office right now.

So am I . Before I started reading here the only singing family I knew about was the The Kelly Family .

On 6/11/2017 at 7:49 PM, maple802 said:

Charity Burnett and Samuel Wearden were married this weekend.

On 6/11/2017 at 10:44 PM, Bethella said:

I'm rather surprised they actually got married, they scrubbed the blog announcement pretty quickly after it happened. 

The Burnett family has posted that they are shutting down their blog.  They said they're too busy to post lately. It was a short message with no mention of Charity's wedding or Hannah's newest addition.  Didn't know where else to post this 'news'.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived