IGNORED

Race to the Altar: Unmarried Fundies 3

Bethella

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

They've been on the list but I didn't realize the wedding was in Florida. I can kind of understand not cancelling since the hurricane hasn't actually arrived yet but I hope they took appropriate safety measures to protect the guests who won't be able to leave.

Jesus will keep them safe.... because Jesus.  

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2017 at 9:56 PM, divadivine said:

Jesus will keep them safe.... because Jesus.  

Perhaps. But he won't open the airport. : )

MItchell Wissmann and Michelle are engaged.

Rachel Busenitz (Wissmann) is having a boy

Brielle Paine is courting Samuel Hardy

Laura (Jessa Seewald's friend) might be courting John David

Jeanette Willis and Cory is engaged.

@19dageld Most of those are already on the lists (Matthias not Mitchell and Michelle, Rachel is due in October, Brielle and Samuel). I'm going to wait on confirmation before I add John David to the list. The only one not on the list is Jeanette and Cory.

Looks like Jessica Willis and Sean Fisher got married at some point (he refers to her as his wife on instagram)

8 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Laura (Jessa Seewald's friend) might be courting John David

If this is Laura D, she's been hanging around for years and people have been saying she might court JD for years. Nothing's ever come of it. I feel like it would have happened by now. Unless something's changed, I wouldn't hold my breath.

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

If this is Laura D, she's been hanging around for years and people have been saying she might court JD for years. Nothing's ever come of it. I feel like it would have happened by now. Unless something's changed, I wouldn't hold my breath.

She is 5-6 years older than Jana and JD and seems closer to Jana anyway. I don't think she is courting JD. For JD, I see a much younger girl, like Joe and Kendra. 4-6 years younger than JD.

18 hours ago, Englandgirl2491 said:

Does anyone know anything about Samuel David Hardy who is courting Gabrielle (Brielle) Paine?

Nope, someone upthread found a social media account but it's private.

Just now, Corntree said:

I've seen you guys mention two or three different Paines. Are they related to Jesse Paine, husband of Crystal a.k.a. Money Saving Mom?

I've never heard of Crystal Paine, so I don't think so. 

These Paines are Dr. Charles Steven II "Steve" and Tammy. They have 10 children:

• Tabitha, married to Tim Robertson (who pleaded guilty and was later pardoned for rape)
  • Charles Steven III "Chad", married to Erin Bates, they have two children
    • Charles Steven IV "Carson
    • Brooklyn Elise
  • Thomas (married to Dakota Young)
  • Nathaniel James
  • Hannah Charis
  • Abigail Elizabeth
  • Brielle Maria
  • Josiah Samuel
  • Daniel Stephen Lancing
  • Johnny

I didn't realize that Chad was the 2nd oldest.  For some reason I think I confused him with Brandon and thought he was farther down in the line up and had more married siblings. 

Not sure if I'd consider Logan Brown fundy. His parents were both first generation converts and he is pretty definitely breaking away from all of that, going to college with his fiancée, who's in grad school, etc. 

55 minutes ago, Furbabiesonly said:

Not sure if I'd consider Logan Brown fundy. His parents were both first generation converts and he is pretty definitely breaking away from all of that, going to college with his fiancée, who's in grad school, etc. 

He's probably not considered fundie anymore. However we do still talk about people who are ex fundie. Erika Shupe doesn't seem too fundie anymore. Neither do the Nogs. But we still talk about them and list pregnancies or marriages.

Lisa Metzger's daughter Annalise is engaged. I know the Metzgers aren't as well known but I hate follow Lisa on Facebook. 

29 minutes ago, geeklove said:

Lisa Metzger's daughter Annalise is engaged. I know the Metzgers aren't as well known but I hate follow Lisa on Facebook. 

I've never heard of Lisa Metzger. Who is she and why should her daughter be included?

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

I've never heard of Lisa Metzger. Who is she and why should her daughter be included?

She had a blog, Metzger Nation and 2ndgenerationhomeschooling. I think she's had a couple of posts on FJ but if she doesn't warrant inclusion I'll delete my post. 

52 minutes ago, geeklove said:

She had a blog, Metzger Nation and 2ndgenerationhomeschooling. I think she's had a couple of posts on FJ but if she doesn't warrant inclusion I'll delete my post. 

1) you can't delete posts

2) I'll include her if she's a fundy and we've talked about her, I just don't know anything about her or why she should be included.

She hasn't been discussed in a few years. She's a second generation homeschooling fundamentalist but her blog hasn't been active in awhile. Not a high profile fundie, although she tried to be. 

Lisa Metzger is BFFs with TAM. 

She's been pregnant many many times and has claimed multiple ectopic pregnancies. She claims one of her children was an ectopic pregnancy and is a miracle. She believes aborting an ectopic pregnancy is murder. 

Annaliese was adopted from overseas as a 10 year old. They've been engaged for a couple months so I'm expecting the wedding to happen soon. 

Lisa sells Plexus and seems to be vain and obsessed with her looks. 

15 hours ago, geeklove said:

I read the engagement announcement.  Holy crap, they met through an antiabortion organization and because she had pledged earlier in life to not do heathen dating they courted.  He proposed at church after giving a testimonial on the necessity of courting/engagement/marriage. And why does Lisa need to remind us that they adopted her 15 yrs ago?!?

19 minutes ago, JMO said:

I read the engagement announcement.  Holy crap, they met through an antiabortion organization and because she had pledged earlier in life to not do heathen dating they courted.  He proposed at church after giving a testimonial on the necessity of courting/engagement/marriage. And why does Lisa need to remind us that they adopted her 15 yrs ago?!?

Because she's an antichoice walking billboard. She also has two boys who are adopted. She must talk about her adopted children in order to shove her antichoice garbage down your throat. Look! Just choose to put your baby up for adoption instead of abortion! We did and our family is perfect! She also uses her ectopic pregnancies to push the antichoice agenda. She did not murder we ectopic babies and neither should you. 

Btw, Annalise's fiancé looks like a creeper. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived