IGNORED

Race to the Altar: Unmarried Fundies 3

Bethella

14 hours ago, Granwych said:

Did this photog go to "portrait school" with Christopher Maxwell?

Ha! Nothing could be that bad.

To be fair, James Staddon's landscape photography is pretty good, and his photos of his brother's wedding were fine, if bland. 

https://lenspiration.com/2016/07/best-shots-from-my-brothers-wedding/

It's not that surprising that a culture that sees weddings as transfers of authority wouldn't understand the need to capture emotions or focus on details that are considered attractive, if you like that kind of thing. The details of weddings don't matter to them, so why should photographing said details?

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would hire the arndts in a heartbeat to do my photos. They are beautiful. They need to be the ones giving tutorials. 

45 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I would hire the arndts in a heartbeat to do my photos. They are beautiful. They need to be the ones giving tutorials. 

Agreed, they are in a totally different league

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They're really creative too. I will give them that! :) 

Did the Arndts take photography classes or do an apprenticeship? Or do they just have the natural talent? Their photos are quite beautiful. 

I noticed you still have Josie bates and Kelton in the "very speculative" category but they already confirmed on the show that they're special friends

22 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

I noticed you still have Josie bates and Kelton in the "very speculative" category but they already confirmed on the show that they're special friends

Yes, they're official. And while we're at it Trace has denied having anything going on with Campbell Roberts so he should probably be put back in the available pile.

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Yes, they're official. And while we're at it Trace has denied having anything going on with Campbell Roberts so he should probably be put back in the available pile.

I don't watch the Bateses, so I only put what people have posted here. But I'll make the changes.

On 14.08.2017 at 5:50 AM, Dandruff said:

Is this the same guy who announced that a baby had been born to his brother on Easter Sunday?

Correct. The photo was removed from his instagram soon after.

Wait, Kerzdenn??  Is this a name anywhere else in the world?  I'm glad it was clarified as a male name, because there's not a single clue in there!

23 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

How old is he? Does anybody know how old she is. 

I don't know about her, but he's turning 21 in a few weeks. They've been courting for quite a while, the news broke in April 2016. At the time she was studying Missions/Theology at Masters Baptist College.

I did some lurking in The Knot website and I found out Joseph Hope and Joy Phillips are getting married oct 28,and Molly Valenti's fiancé is Charlie Jones and they're getting married on oct 9

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

I did some lurking in The Knot website and I found out Joseph Hope and Joy Phillips are getting married oct 28,and Molly Valenti's fiancé is Charlie Jones and they're getting married on oct 9

Dang, ya beat me to it. Just found out Joe is finally getting married when I saw engagement pics on his sister's instagram page.

On 8/22/2017 at 1:07 PM, HereticHick said:

I'm a little behind the times, so I just discovered the "Honeymoon Balls" recipe that Kathryn Neely Staddon posted on their blog last month: http://danielloveskathryn.com/2017/07/18/honeymoon-balls/

I know all fundy maidens look forward to honeymoon balls.

: )

These are totally different than the balls I enjoyed on my honeymoon!

1 hour ago, ActualReality said:

These are totally different than the balls I enjoyed on my honeymoon!

Less salty?

I'll see myself out.

10 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Less salty?

I'll see myself out.

OMG!  Totally just shot water out my nose and all over my computer!!

I must have made mine wrong.  Mine had hair so um, recipe fail - or not! LOL!

I'm thinking Chocolate Salty Balls :pb_biggrin:  RIP Chef/Isaac Hayes (although he had his fair share of religious crazy)

EDIT: I just checked out his Wiki page and he actually doesn't sound as crazy as I thought at the time, but it probably depends on whether one thinks Scientology is inherently crazy. Anyway, carry on...

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm reminded of one of my all time favorite SNL skits. Schweddy Balls. 

i named my cat Pete after Pete Schweddy.:kitty-shifty:

28 minutes ago, catlady said:

i named my cat Pete after Pete Schweddy.:kitty-shifty:

How cruel. Since I am sure you de-balled him. 

:kitty-wink:

yes, we did....the name came from the fact that he was still an intact kitten when Schweddy Balls happened, and he had, well, big ones.  :kitty-cussing:

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived