IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

John is going to return from Zambia with more new children (3) than converts (?2) if Esther is pregnant again

he should have just stayed at home. But then who would support his family? Sure as hell not John. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Esther is now posting on their combined Facebook page. She's done with her individual one. 

At least we now get to see her posts? That's about the only positive I can see coming from this. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

In other news, John is going to grow strawberries. 

I think that was Esther saying she's hoping to grow strawberries soon. If strawberry season hadn't just ended I would take that to mean it actually has a chance of happening. 

She isn't going to post anything John wouldn't post. I think this is just another way for John to control her. All we are going to see are posts John wants her to post and I wouldn't be surprised if John is writing her posts.  

Sharing a FB page like they are doing is against the rules of FB and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if John got reported and Esther got to have her own FB page again. 

https://www.facebook.com/help/149037205222530?helpref=uf_permalink

We don't allow joint accounts. Additionally, you can only sign up for one Facebook account per email address.

Since each account belongs to one person, we require everyone to use their authentic name on their account.

I completely agree about the control thing. Was hers ever public? I have to assume it was locked down because she didn't want everyone to be able to see her pictures and posts. Now there's no privacy.

I just don't think John would actually put any effort into agriculture. Even the chicken enterprise was thrust off into other people. Hence my assumption that she'd be the one doing it. 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Even if there is good medical care, I doubt John would use it for Esther. Remember he brought all his own medical supplies to let a midwife use. I really hope she isn't pregnant. No other children need to be brought into that lifestyle.

In other news, John is going to grow strawberries. 

WHAT !!!!!!!! Really!!!!!!

:popcorn:

4 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

I completely agree about the control thing.

Sounds like the problems with his not-so-converted former followers has led to a crackdown at home.  John can't control a major aspect of his life, since he's an utter failure as a missionary, but he'll be damn sure to control that wife of his.  Who cares if she wants privacy?  

Not only will they have to share a page, but John will no longer have to worry about not posting about the kids, since Esther will do all that work.  We can be reminded that he's a family man, but he doesn't have to do anything.  Perfect!  

Odd that John-boy doesn't like Trumplethinskin, given that they're both fatuous grandstanders who abhor work, intelligence, and critical thought but love credit and adulation, all while thinking of themselves as leading others along the One True Path. They both love to blame others for all their problems as well.  Narcissism is a terrible trait. 

They are apparently signing off using their initials.  The strawberry post had to do with Esther's birthday (the kids did so much for her! Those fruit plates look awesome. And she had John had a "date." Way to honor and love your wife as Christ loves the Church, useless John), and the initials there are hers.  

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

She isn't going to post anything John wouldn't post. I think this is just another way for John to control her. All we are going to see are posts John wants her to post and I wouldn't be surprised if John is writing her posts.  

I think John already did do a lot of the posting on her account - they both have very different writing styles & it's usually pretty easy for me to tell if something was written by him on her page. This is speaking from past experience, I can't see anything from either of them now - I was unfriended on Esther's account too & I know that's something she wouldn't have done but I wouldn't hold it past John to do that. Ive had the hunch for awhile he was going to make her delete account - and yes I said *make*. He's been known to tell her she's not allowed to talk to her family before too. I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. 

9 hours ago, turquoise said:

If she is indeed pregnant again, what kind of medical care is available to Esther? I would think the number of pregnancies she has already had would put her at higher risk of problems.

I think she's worked with the same midwife for her other 2 pregnancies, Mrs. Phiri. I'm sure they would have a midwife-attended homebirth (at best) whether they were in Zambia or the US. The only real difference in care would be whether or not they could get to a hospital in case of a true emergency, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

I see John is currently asking for prayers that the container with their trailer in it arrives SATURDAY instead of SUNDAY so that he can go preach in the bush with Roderick. Beggars are being awfully choosy in their prayer requests, considering that shipping is very inconsistent in that area and oh, hey...he's getting YET ANOTHER free vehicle :pb_rollseyes:

2 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

... so that he can go preach in the bush with Roderick. Beggars are being awfully choosy in their prayer requests, considering that shipping is very inconsistent in that area and oh, hey...he's getting YET ANOTHER free vehicle :pb_rollseyes:

I can almost guarantee you that they didn't pay a nickle toward shipping on that container. 

6 minutes ago, clearingthingsup said:

I can almost guarantee you that they didn't pay a nickle toward shipping on that container. 

Oh, for sure. They found someone who was already shipping a container and arranged to toss it in there. I'm hoping Daddy Shrader offered to contribute SOMETHING towards the shipping costs, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

I think she's worked with the same midwife for her other 2 pregnancies, Mrs. Phiri. I'm sure they would have a midwife-attended homebirth (at best) whether they were in Zambia or the US. The only real difference in care would be whether or not they could get to a hospital in case of a true emergency, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

There is a women's hospital on the road between Kafue and Lusaka. It is equipped with energency ambulances etc. However John spins it, Kafue is NOT in the African wilderness.

4 hours ago, clearingthingsup said:

I think John already did do a lot of the posting on her account - they both have very different writing styles & it's usually pretty easy for me to tell if something was written by him on her page. This is speaking from past experience, I can't see anything from either of them now - I was unfriended on Esther's account too & I know that's something she wouldn't have done but I wouldn't hold it past John to do that. Ive had the hunch for awhile he was going to make her delete account - and yes I said *make*. He's been known to tell her she's not allowed to talk to her family before too. I wouldn't be surprised by anything at this point. 

He sounds like a controlling man

why couldn't she talk to her family??

I've changed my opinion. I looked up the WHO statistics concerning childbirth and both infant and maternal mortality rates are significantly lower where I live than they are in Zambia. The Zambian numbers are almost four times those of Kenya and South Africa.

I'm kind of worried. (Only kind of because I don't know these people.)  She had a prior complicated delivery when they were living in the camper, right?

How did he ever let her go to the US for the recent family gathering? Maybe her family promised him a big donation.

3 hours ago, subsaharanafrica said:

She had a prior complicated delivery when they were living in the camper, right?

Oh, yes. Because of the radiation from Fukushima. (And no, she wasn't even in Japan, she was in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S., I believe). She was in labor for six days without going to the hospital. 

I went into labor Tuesday, thankfully late that night it stopped. There were two major things we were dealing with. 1. Dehydration from the light radiation (from Japan) attaching to the electrolytes in my body keeping me from being able to get hydrated. Got that under control. 2.I got a really bad case of strep A..."

3 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

The parents are just as useless as Schrader. 

5 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Idk really. I think he thought they wouldn't like the fact she was going to Zambia & didn't want them discouraging her but I don't really know for sure. Her parents are *super* fundie too but they're not the "right kind" of fundie according to John (which is why some of her siblings are backslidden according to John). <--- I personally think his perspective is hilarious considering ALL of his siblings are no longer fundie but he hails his dad as the greatest man on the planet & his hero. At least the Keller's have more than *one* kid that's still fundie. And none of them are hardcore homeless drug addicts either....... :think:

Of course John would think his in laws are the the wrong kind of fundie. After all he thinks he is right about everything related to faith, because he's super special y'all. Then again it isn't as though everyone in his birth family jumped on his unique brand of Christianity. Although from an outside position it appears to be more untreated mental illness propped up by the rules of his beliefs.

OMG, where can I be tested to see if the light radiation from Japan is attaching to the electrolytes in my body and preventing me from being hydrated??? 

56 minutes ago, griffin said:

OMG, where can I be tested to see if the light radiation from Japan is attaching to the electrolytes in my body and preventing me from being hydrated??? 

I have a machine that will safely test you.  Send me $119.00(cash only) along with a single hair from your head and I will let you know cause I'm pretty sure you're dehydrated.  For an additional $495.00(cash only) I'll send you my special formula for how to get rid of it.  I'll also send some scripture as a special gift to the first 500 people who take advantage of my offer.

Get it while it's HOT! 

3 minutes ago, Carol said:

I have a machine that will safely test you.  Send me $119.00(cash only) along with a single hair from your head and I will let you know cause I'm pretty sure you're dehydrated.  For an additional $495.00(cash only) I'll send you my special formula for how to get rid of it.  I'll also send some scripture as a special gift to the first 500 people who take advantage of my offer.

Get it while it's HOT! 

Well, hell, I can get colloidal silver much, much cheaper...(I really don't know about that.  I've never bought and don't see myself ever buying colloidal silver.)

John's latest prayer letter. He refers to himself as a White man. Yes, he capitalized it. 

Spoiler

prayerletter.jpg.43032caa0c15e83088d5c6caa5b58e54.jpg

Thank you Carol! But first, I think I'll ask medical professional Jill Rodrigues if Plexus will help. I see it cures everything else.

John's new ministry report is up. Objectively speaking, he literally doesn't talk about any accomplishments. 

Thank you Formergothardite.

I would love to know who told John that seeing a WHITE man sitting in the floor was shocking. If any one did. I dont believe him.

WHY would it be shocking? We all have bottoms provided by God to sit on.

WHEN did God tell John that his WHITE bottom was too precious to touch the Zambian earth?

HOW did God convey the information? Which bible verses appeared in John's dreams to let him know?

Curious minds want to know.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived