IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Hope Baptismal stays empty.  His brain has always been empty I suspect. No change there then.

Yup, that head is one empty pot making a racket.

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

Yup, that head is one empty pot making a racket.

Love that saying! I'll have to remember that!

The image of John's one lonely brain cell rattling around in his thick skull!

John took a break from reposting inspirational sayings to provide pastors with an outline for a sermon. 

Anyone that preaches or teaches may feel free to flesh this out and use it if it might be a good sermon starter.

You know John is just dying for someone to tell him they used it. 

Faithful Men(I'm leaving out all the Bible verses)

I. They're RARE

Super RARE in the body of a white man running a certain church in Zambia.

II. They're REVERENT

Reverent isn't a word I would use to describe John.

III. They're RELIABLE

The most reliable thing about John is that he is always going to be unreliable. 

IV. They'll REPRODUCE

Well, he would get this one, but he is using it in the context of producing faithful followers, something John struggles with.

V. They'll be RECOGNIZED

He is recognized as being a total fool. 

Everyone, though, that cares for our ministry, please pray that God raises up truly faithful men for the work here in Africa.

I think God already sent them, John is blinded by his own pride to the point he can't see them. 

Oh what a fricken surprise they are alliterations.  Does he  Think it makes him sound clever? 

Arrogant Ass*ole attempts absurd alliterations, alas appears asinine. An abominable annoying absurd ass. 

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Oh what a fricken surprise they are alliterations.  Does he  Think it makes him sound clever? 

Arrogant Ass*ole attempts absurd alliterations, alas appears asinine. An abominable annoying absurd ass. 

This. I got as far as 1-Rare, 2-Reverant, and thought "Oh dear God, not the alliterations again!" John & his alliterations are a lot like the daughter in the Poisonwood Bible who was obsessed with palindromes. I had to skip over some of her chapters because reading it made me want to bang my head against the wall. Reading John's crap has the exact same effect on me. :angry-banghead:

I can't even begin to understand this whackadoodle. Is he gonna remain in Zambia forever or is he eventually gonna slink back to the States?

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

I can't even begin to understand this whackadoodle. Is he gonna remain in Zambia forever or is he eventually gonna slink back to the States?

I have no idea. If his dad dies he will lose all support so I guess eventually?

I wonder why he chose R. It's kind of random for the theme of Faithful Men. Why not choose F?

Also - they reproduce? Scartching the bottle of the barrel there. John, reproduce and produce do not mean the same things. 

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Only a matter of time.

Although Im not surprised.  No wonder Johnny is having such a meltdown.

24 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Is Esther pregnant?

Looks like a possibility, though I wouldn't count on it until they confirm. John's probably taking a couple of days to make another video about his new "arrow". 

Also, I have no idea who the commenter is, but sharing someone else's news like that on social media is a serious douche move. 

There is a Carolyn Kaufman living in The Dalles, OR who runs an adult independent living facility.  She is friends with John and Esther on FB.

Shes also a nincompoop.

48 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Looks like a possibility, though I wouldn't count on it until they confirm. John's probably taking a couple of days to make another video about his new "arrow". 

Also, I have no idea who the commenter is, but sharing someone else's news like that on social media is a serious douche move. 

If she is, she's right on schedule.

Would that God would keep Esther's womb as empty as her husband's skull.

20 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Love that saying! I'll have to remember that!

The image of John's one lonely brain cell rattling around in his thick skull!

Yup, that lonesome brain cell is drying up as we post!!

I wouldn't want an arrow in my womb. That's how Melanie Maxwell's pregnancy with Drew was announced- with a blog post entitled "Another Arrow in the Womb". Sounds painful as fuck.

He seems to have confused alliteration with actually having something of substance to talk about.

If she is indeed pregnant again, what kind of medical care is available to Esther? I would think the number of pregnancies she has already had would put her at higher risk of problems.

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Also - they reproduce? Scartching the bottle of the barrel there. John, reproduce and produce do not mean the same things. 

I've often seen "reproduce" used in an evangelism context. It refers to inspiring others to become leaders like oneself who will go out and found yet more churches. (Which in John's case is presumptuous!)

1 hour ago, turquoise said:

If she is indeed pregnant again, what kind of medical care is available to Esther? I would think the number of pregnancies she has already had would put her at higher risk of problems.

It's hard to say because this is something that is so country specific. Where I live people tend to go home (or to Kenya or South Africa) to give birth. Even wealthy nationals tend to leave the country. 

I do know a few Zambian women who had every opportunity to go to Cape Town or Nairobi or New York money wise and who chose to go back to Zambia to give birth over somewhere else. From that I get the feeling that the situation is better than here.

Having received treatment in Zambia I know that health care there is perfectly fine. Very well organised. My aftercare back home wasn't a patch on the care I received in Zambia.

9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I wonder why he chose R. It's kind of random for the theme of Faithful Men. Why not choose F?

Cloning for Zambia. 

12 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

would he have the money to be able to get his wife and kids on a plane to the States? IMHO he could just stay in Zambia.. one less ticket to pay for.

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Having received treatment in Zambia I know that health care there is perfectly fine. Very well organised. My aftercare back home wasn't a patch on the care I received in Zambia.

Even if there is good medical care, I doubt John would use it for Esther. Remember he brought all his own medical supplies to let a midwife use. I really hope she isn't pregnant. No other children need to be brought into that lifestyle.

In other news, John is going to grow strawberries. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived