Coconut Flan

I went from feeling super squicked out about this to feeling ... good? I can't say good. Feeling ... not sad. Joy is showing personality. Austin seems to be taking her feelings into account. They both seem legit happy and emotional about being there. I am pleasantly surprised. 

Oh, and you can't forget JD conducting. That was a great moment. 

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SuhrEnity said:

Basically they both just married God because that's all I heard in those vows 

Exactly that! Also because they want to have some sweet fellowship. 

1 minute ago, Mayluka said:

Ok Joy's "for what??" and eyebrow raise was cute.

I gotta admit I giggled. She's got jokes that one 

I felt my cold heart thaw a bit when he started crying.  But they kept talking about God and if I didn't know better, I would have thought God was an embodied person standing there with them, or in the audience.  My heart froze back up when J'Chelle started praying. 

Shouldn't her legal name be Joy-Anna Forsyth instead of Joy Forsyth. Why hyphenate your child's first name if she won't go by both names?

Is it just me, or are there no sponsors on the commercials other than TLC /GSN promos?

Just now, season of life said:

Shouldn't her legal name be Joy-Anna Forsyth instead of Joy Forsyth. Why hyphenate your child's first name if she won't go by both names?

Buy used and save the difference? 

How can anyone find any of this sweet! This weddding is giving me Priscilla and David vibes! I am so uncomfortable, I am not okay here!! I have so many questions!

Joy is trying to make it sweet and personal and Austin is treating this like a legit translation of real estate.  I know he does it for a living but dammmnnn!!!

The vows were pointless, it's the same shit nothing personal.

most importantly I am heart broken that John David did a david Waller. I wanted a prank damn it!!!! Where was the ring prank?!!!! He better put Vaseline on her car door handle! 

Only sweet part is the hot ass hole pastor.

All I'm sitting here waiting for is for DirtyJesus to run OfDirtyJesus down the aisle. If he doesn't I'll eat my hand

Kind of an awkward kiss. Not too bad though. Running of course. 

WHO THE HELL has to clean up all the damned confetti?????

I'm awful because the old people confused at the confetti drop is the best entertainment 

I find it adorable that Joy was surprised by the confetti and she said she couldn't run.

Giving Kendra the bouquet was a sweet gesture, I've heard of Brides doing that.

Maybe I can see why all these male in-laws like JD. His bachelor to the rapture comment really made me laugh.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived