Coconut Flan

Is the elderly groomsman a grandfather? I can't remember. It is adorable, though.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely, surely somewhere in the bible there must be something about wearing your damn hair back when you are cooking!

I see Joy wore brown sandals to her wedding. I'm glad she didn't go barefoot.

Wow Joy's actually taking charge??? Making sure the wedding party isn't late???? and JB seems more fake than usual somehow. 

1 minute ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

Is the elderly groomsman a grandfather? I can't remember. It is adorable, though.

Yeah, Austin included him in the wedding party.

Joy: "That's fine. That's fine. I don't care if people see me. It's fine."

Translation

Joy: "YOU ALL HAVE MADE ME LATE MY ENTIRE LIFE AND I AM NOT ABOUT TO LET YOU MAKE ME LATE TO MY OWN WEDDING, TOO."

Joy seems very nervous. I don't blame her! Boob is super fake to me.

I like how JB keeps trying to tell Joy where to go and she keeps telling him like a child that everything is fine

"Most exciting moment of your life..."  "You're the greatest Dad." No Joy. There are plenty of great dads, JB is not one. 

Joys wedding, part 2 - Hairspray and lace... and more hairspray and sexual tension...

There are more horrible orange things on the aisles in the sanctuary.

Michelle announces its time to see joy in her dress in her baby voice. She's wearing a heinous blue sparkly thing... joy comes out and everyone claps.  Ms. Renee did it.

Joy is "joy" not "joy anna" in her TH.

They all coo and the littles put the veil on. Michelle tells them they're good helpers. 

There are swatches from mom and grandma in her dress.

Boob comes in and sidehugs her. He pretends to like the dress and says "youre the most beautiful bride ever. I love you so much."  They hug.

Boob tells us she's the 5th child to wed and theyre so excited.

Joy cries. Boob cries and wants a picture.  Lots of people take pictures.

Outside the menfolk have their photo shoot behind giant black drapes.

The men all look at eachother and laugh per the photogs instruction.  

Austin is described as "driven." Everything he's done is to have a family. His goal is to be a husband and father.

In the kitchen there is a shit ton of butter.

Sara everett makes 1300 cupcakes - 80 sticks of butter, 36 cream cheese.... shes done other duggar weddings. Making lemonade and orange creamsickle, and chocolate cupcakes.  It took 7 hours to set them up.  I bet you gave a shit about that.

Now the girls take pictures.  Jill says it just seems like yesterday it was her wedding. She's glad joy isnt stressed.

Jill pops her bump in the pictures in case anyone forgot that she was prego.

Jenny is excited to be a bridesmaid but jinger says she's too shy to say so.

Jana is excited for them.

The girls are not wearing flip flops.

Inside its time to get ready.  Austin hugs the menfolk and they start to line up. They tell austin "loose knees." 

Austin tells the camera that hes looking foward to being a married man.

In the girls room joy yells its time to line up and tries to wrangle everyone (she is wearing flats)

Boob doesnt like where shes standing because the public may see her by the bathroom.

Boob steadies her and tells her that shes a godly woman and they hug. Hes thankful for her.

Famy can be seen sitting in the audience as they pan the crowd.

The music starts and joy says "I hope I dont pass out."

They start to walk into the church... and we go to commercial

Yes Joy, tell boob what to do!

Honestly there exchanges were cute. I've never appreciated Jim bob interacting with his kid before.

Okay, who is this woman changing people's lives one hair at a time? 

90 Day Fiancé looks like an entertaining mess.

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Boob comes in and sidehugs her. He pretends to like the dress and says "youre the most beautiful bride ever. I love you so much."  They hug.

This was seriously the most non-genuine moment I've seen from JB and that's saying a lot.

1 minute ago, WhyNotJulie said:

Joy is seriously in the running for favourite J'daughter right now.

So glad! She's always been my fav. 

Just now, season of life said:

90 Day Fiancé looks like an entertaining mess.

Oh yes, I cannot wait for June 25.  Train wrecks left and right!

4 minutes ago, purple_summer said:

Wow Joy's actually taking charge??? Making sure the wedding party isn't late???? and JB seems more fake than usual somehow. 

I actually find his actions to be genuine. He's not a great talker and usually makes Michelle do all the speaking. I always believe seeing his property get married off is really emotional for him. 

WE INTERRUPT THIS WEDDING TO BRING YOU TOMI LAHREN ON I AM JAZZ??? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???????????

It's so weird that fundie dad's and daughters have to side hug. Seriously. There have been times when I've been really upset and nothing makes you feel safe like a big bear hug from your dad.

Just now, purple_summer said:

WE INTERRUPT THIS WEDDING TO BRING YOU TOMI LAHREN ON I AM JAZZ??? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???????????

Why the fuck would they subject that innocent, lovely child to that hateful fuck?

There are a lot of empty seats. Anna looks beautiful. Why is she married to Josh? Oh Jenni, don't cry. Please don't cry. 

This feels like the quickest TLC has ever gotten to the wedding and I'm just waiting for them to snatch it away from me and make me wait 1.5 hours for the good part. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived