Coconut Flan

Season Four is almost upon us and promos are showing up.  Here is a home for them and the new season.

• Coconut Flan pinned this topic
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaand the photoshopping. Don't forget the terrible photoshopping.

I don't understand how there is a season four. *Sigh* Rufus save us! 

I think Rufus is doing his best under some very trying circumstances. He is a little concerned about people lighting candles to him. He wants everyone to be very careful, because he had to watch Bambi while at the Duggars. Lifting a glass to him with the libation of your choice would please him more.

How do I know all this? I meditated, and Rufus came to me. All hail Rufus. :wine:  :moose:

I sort of hope they "accidentally" leak promo pictures so FJ can point out any fart faces and awkward clothing choices... and we can see the fruits of our labor in the final version :pb_biggrin:

Rufus, please let Season 4 be the last Season of Duggar TV Life.

In touch has been right before, but Josh coming back to talk about blessing #5? Maybe if he were to talk about the molestation, and his "therapy", it might be interesting.

36 minutes ago, marmalade said:

We always assumed that Joshly would come back as some form of a redemption speaking tour, but never on TLC again.  I will be shocked if he actually has a speaking role this season.  They already have lost advertisers, putting him back like everything is A-ok would be dumb, even for TLC.

Well, if InTouch is correct, we'll see a web clip released by TLC before 6/12, then they can splice Joshley into a later episode if it is well received. It's only 7 episodes again this season....we already know all of the plotlines. I guess they filmed him congratualting Joe on his courtship or something? I don't know how else they could splice him in now that all of the plots are known, and not centered around him. 

Yes, exactly. Dipping the toe in to test the waters. But I think the interview will be online before the show premieres. They need time to edit him out with flashes or something, or delete his scene/s entirely, if the feedback isn't good. 

And we all can make sure it isn't good by bombarding their FB page. 

Supposedly it's a talking head regarding how overjoyed he is to be an impending father again.   I call bs on this one - esp with Anna having exited. There's no way TLC stayed alive over 20 years to do something THIS stupid. ...surely?

I just...no. The last damn thing I want to hear is about how Josh is overjoyed to have access to more children. Bad idea, TLC, bad idea.

Considering InTouch also claimed Joy was having sex with Austin for a year and had a pregnancy scare on the same exact page as this claim...

Yeah. I'm going with not happening on this one.

He is the last bullet of the show, without him tlc can't show the clan doing familiar things, the show is more and more repetitive and keep hiding him but show anna and children is ridiculous ...
Jimbob thinks with anna and josh smiling to the camera everything is solved.

With the easy that it would be that josh assumed its fault, apologize to his sisters, his wife and jimbob admitted his mistakes but that will never happen.

The bates are the new kings of fundieland and jimbob must be very fucked.

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

Considering InTouch also claimed Joy was having sex with Austin for a year and had a pregnancy scare on the same exact page as this claim...

Yeah. I'm going with not happening on this one.

True. As I said in my initial post: "IF this comes to pass..." 

I wonder if they really did do a TH with Smuggar being thrilled with the arrival of M5, considering his less than tepid response to the news of M4. 

I also remain skeptical, but I can see TLC doing this; the ratings were starting to plunge south last season, with the exception of Jinger's wedding. I mean, even a broken clock is right twice a day. This isn't "Joy is pregnant!!!111" which EVERYONE with half a brain knows is bullshit. I also have Joshgate I in the back of my mind, and how InTouch broke that, so I can't totally discount this. We just have to keep our eyes out for that test balloon. 

That's where @nst comes in. She's on the east coast, and actually checks out the TLC site, something I only do when directed to a link. If they do in fact release this video, it will be hours before I am online on the west coast. :D

I hope they do it just for all the "TLC features child molester" articles that would surely come.

He really needs to get healthy, emotionally and physically. Last pic I saw, he really did not look right.

They won't show Josh.

A.) Josh isn't the least bit excited about M5.

B.) The scandals aren't that far in the past. 

Will they show Anna more? Now that is possible and people might tune in to hear Anna talk about how excited she is about this new baby. Plus how well they are doing since Josh was released from Jesus Jail. That may get ratings. Josh would just get hate. 

13 hours ago, marmalade said:

That's where @nst comes in. She's on the east coast, and actually checks out the TLC site, something I only do when directed to a link. If they do in fact release this video, it will be hours before I am online on the west coast. :D

I am horrible with geography - but I think i am in the west coast ie vancouver :D

I found the picture of Joy and Austin with the sex/ pregnancy story under it quite offensive. She is young, innocent, happy and exited about her upcoming marriage. To not even speculate, but state as a fact she has been sleeping with him, which is a huge sin in their book and would make her a huge hypocrite too, I found really tasteless. Especially considering she is still a teen and hasn't asked for any of this. Yes, people with half a brain and some background on the Duggars will call it bs. But the vast majority will believe it. Certainly after Joshgate. I would be mortified if it was me. Poor Joy.

I agree, @foreign fundie. Especially as she is just a teenager, and was almost certainly a minor when the alleged activity was going on.  It really crosses a line to print that, I think. 

• Coconut Flan unpinned this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived