IGNORED

Sarah Allred seeks Birth Certs for 2 youngets children

Anyone see this article? http://www.sltrib.com/home/5257669-155/former-plural-wife-in-utah-seeks

Summary - Sarah Allred is seeking birth certificates for her youngest 2 children born in the compound in SD. Born 2008 & 2010. Warren Jeffs didn't want any birth certificates from SD because he was trying to keep the compound secret. The attorney helping Sarah said this is a very difficult case. Rep Tim Goodwin says children without birth certificates shouldn't be allowed. SD doesn't have a penalty for not registering a birth, he is suggesting SD should have a penalty.

IIRC "Escaping Polygamy" goes to that compound because a sister of one of the women at the compound is in isolation there. From google maps the compound is surrounded by mountains. I know we have talked about this compound before. It was over water rights and the town caved on inspecting the compound. :( 

Some of the stuff she talks about is really creepy. The three oldest children were given the Jeffs last name instead of Allred because that's what Warren wanted. And that the other children born in SD got UT birth certificates to hide where they were born. 

Between this case and Alecia Pennington, they really need to make not registering your child's birth a crime.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Some of the stuff she talks about is really creepy. The three oldest children were given the Jeffs last name instead of Allred because that's what Warren wanted. And that the other children born in SD got UT birth certificates to hide where they were born. 

Between this case and Alecia Pennington, they really need to make not registering your child's birth a crime.

Yeah it's creepy. To be clear she said the other kids born in SD of the other women lied and obtained UT birth certificates. Sarah said she couldn't lie about it. 

The article said she was going to write a book. I want to know if she has all 6 kids. 

I also immediately thought of the Penningtons. I hope Sarah's attorney looks up that case. 

I also thought of the poor Nog kids. The only hope I have for them is while in foster care some paperwork was started. 

16 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I want to know if she has all 6 kids. 

In the bio on her blog it lists her as a single mother to 7 kids. One of the pictures with the article shows her with all the kids- 6 with the ex and one born after she left.

11 minutes ago, Bethella said:

In the bio on her blog it lists her as a single mother to 7 kids. One of the pictures with the article shows her with all the kids- 6 with the ex and one born after she left.

Awesome! What a tough road but glad she has all the kids out. I hope they all stay out. I will need to read her blog later. 

• 5 months later...

I agree it should be a crime to not get your child a birth certificate. We had a student that came to job Corp, the students  mom left the compound, and was in hiding with the other kids. This poor student, None of their documents matched. They were told to go to the city court house, too bad the officials were just as corrupt. Hello, the family was in hiding. I dont know if that ever got straightened out.

Archived