IGNORED

Emily (Case) Brower and husband break up

ophelia

Her ex is engaged to someone else. She has 2 young girls (not his). 

Thats got to be hard for Emily. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

I found her public Instagram and they definitely did not have a courting no sex til marriage relationship! 

I don’t blame Ben at all for the situation, at 20 he was so young and under his parents guidance. 5+ years later he is a different person with different beliefs. Pity Emily and the girls had to be the ones to deal with the difficulties of his change of beliefs though. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Ben's new girlfriend was diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy. He surely doesn't loose anytime when it comes to new relationships after breakups and impregnating these women rather quickly. I hope everything goes well for her. 

Source: her facebook profile

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

Emily has a new partner who has 4 children around her children's ages. She seems very happy. Have no idea what happened to her ex husband. His Instagram became private after his third marriage. 

I feel bad for her girls. They have to deal with so much change thanks to their dad. They’ve had to adjust to his marriages and breakups and the drama that goes with it. I hope now that Emily has introduced the kids, it’s serious. Because the kids have dealt with enough instability with their dad. Hopefully they don’t get attached to this guy and his kids and then there’s a break up. I say this as someone who grew up with divorced parents. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel bad for her girls. They have to deal with so much change thanks to their dad. They’ve had to adjust to his marriages and breakups and the drama that goes with it. I hope now that Emily has introduced the kids, it’s serious. Because the kids have dealt with enough instability with their dad. Hopefully they don’t get attached to this guy and his kids and then there’s a break up. I say this as someone who grew up with divorced parents. 

There dad is in another relationship with another blonde. She looks really old

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 3:56 AM, RebeccaRay said:

There dad is in another relationship with another blonde. She looks really old

I couldn't zoom in enough in the photo to tell. He must be almost 40 now? He's had so many relationships. 

7 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I couldn't zoom in enough in the photo to tell. He must be almost 40 now? He's had so many relationships. 

So many that he's all cheated on. It's sad.

Yeah. Purity cultured sure worked for him /s

Imagine if he's been allowed to do what he wanted which was clearly just date lots and lots of women and not have a long term relationship. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Yeah. Purity cultured sure worked for him /s

Imagine if he's been allowed to do what he wanted which was clearly just date lots and lots of women and not have a long term relationship. 

And not have children at a young age. I think if he grew up mainstream, he probably would have waited to have kids and get married. He does see his kids. So he didn’t abandon them. But getting married and having kids that young was probably a mistake and would have been better if he had waited until he was mature enough and ready. Or never at all. Because that’s fine too.

• I Agree 1