IGNORED

Darla Shine (Fox News's Bill Shine's wife who is like Lori)

luv2laugh

Oh my Lord. Where do I START with this bitch.

1) These idiots have no clue what feminism is. Feminism is about CHOICE. You wanna work? Fine. You wanna stay home? Cool. 

2) Some women WANT to work. They want to be earning their own money and not have to be entirely dependent on their husband. I know this concept is anathema to these people. 

3) In a dream world I'd be a writer, but what this eejit doesn't realise it that it is very, very rare to make a decent amount of money by writing. Not everyone can be JK Rowling (just an example). Plus there's the "starving artist" stereotype.

One way she isn't like Lori is that she's not so into modesty. Jeans and t-shirts are ok if they're tight. 

Also, that photo looks like she's put a stick in some small, furry animal. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if Darla's hubby wants to play with a 25 yr-old Natasha on the side,  she will have to smile and put up with it.  If he wants to move all of their investments into Margaritaville properties,  she will have to smile and put up with it. If he wants to, well, whatever, she will have to smile and put up with it.  And by the time she figures out that home cooking and a skinny ass are no protection from life's cruel little ironies, it will be too late.

I feel sorry for her.  It's pretty clear that she's not happy.  She's a person who's telling herself she's happy.  There's no joy in her writing.  It's very bitter.  It's a woman who is making herself feel better by putting down other women who are doing what she - on some level - wants to do.  It reminds me a lot of Kelly Crawford at Generation Cedar, actually. 

11 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

These idiots have no clue what feminism is. Feminism is about CHOICE. You wanna work? Fine. You wanna stay home? Cool. 

Nope, obviously feminism definitely means making all women hate men, work outside the home, and be promiscuous! Just like how pro-choice means forcing everyone to get abortions! 

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

She's a person who's telling herself she's happy.  There's no joy in her writing.  It's very bitter. 

Agreed. When people are fulfilled, it comes across regardless of whether they openly say it. And vice versa. This definitely does read like the Lori blog. 

Hmmm...In her upscale, male ruled, macho world she is almost overdue to be replaced by a newer model.  I hope she is on at least one or two of hubby's off shore accounts or she may be shit out of luck when the lawyers arrive.  Bye-bye mansion in the Hamptons, hello split level on a cul-de-sac. All the plastic surgery in the world won't make her young, adoring, firm, and um err tight.

It's a bitch.

I read her book when it came out years ago. Darla told a story about her friend that called Darla to take her to the ER when she had appendicitis, even though her friend's husband was home. But neither of them thought that was sad. To me, that is not a marriage. It's a roommate agreement with benefits!

22 minutes ago, BiblebeltCath said:

To me, that is not a marriage. It's a roommate agreement with benefits!

I'm pretty sure most FWBs would be more than happy to take the other person to the ER if they needed it! Heck, I'm pretty sure many complete strangers would be willing to take someone in distress there, too. 

I can't imagine being married to someone that I either couldn't trust or couldn't ask to take me to a hospital. 

On 5/3/2017 at 10:18 PM, luv2laugh said:

I am married 21 years, First wife on the job, my son is graduating with Honor’s and is off to Boston College in the fall, we got through high school with no drugs, no drunkin nights, and no drama. My daughter is a freshman making great grades, and again, no drama. I am a lucky chick for sure.

Oh shit!  My daughter finally settled on BC and sent in her deposit.  We must keep this from her.  If she finds out anyone affiliated with Fox is there she'll stay home and go to community college.  Strange I'm an evil heathen and had the same outcome with my child.

On 5/4/2017 at 0:58 AM, mango_fandango said:

Oh my Lord. Where do I START with this bitch.

1) These idiots have no clue what feminism is. Feminism is about CHOICE. You wanna work? Fine. You wanna stay home? Cool. 

2) Some women WANT to work. They want to be earning their own money and not have to be entirely dependent on their husband. I know this concept is anathema to these people. 

3) In a dream world I'd be a writer, but what this eejit doesn't realise it that it is very, very rare to make a decent amount of money by writing. Not everyone can be JK Rowling (just an example). Plus there's the "starving artist" stereotype.

One way she isn't like Lori is that she's not so into modesty. Jeans and t-shirts are ok if they're tight. 

Also, that photo looks like she's put a stick in some small, furry animal. 

I'm a writer.  Sold nine books in the last couple years.  And work a second job to pay the mortgage and feed the kids.  Yeah.   Very few of us make any decent money.   Hope most do better than me, though!  LOL!  

On 5/4/2017 at 3:57 PM, BiblebeltCath said:

I read her book when it came out years ago. Darla told a story about her friend that called Darla to take her to the ER when she had appendicitis, even though her friend's husband was home. But neither of them thought that was sad. To me, that is not a marriage. It's a roommate agreement with benefits!

Did she have 40 hundred kids someone had to watch?   If it was me would have asked the friend to watch the kids and my husband take me.    But wow.

4 hours ago, mamallama said:

Strange I'm an evil heathen and had the same outcome with my child.

In Darla's black and white world, your choices are to be a religious SAHM, or end up with children who are drunken axe murders.

I'm strangely offended that she keeps citing one of my favourite chefs, Jamie Oliver.

1 hour ago, sawasdee said:

I'm strangely offended that she keeps citing one of my favourite chefs, Jamie Oliver.

Me, too.

On 5/4/2017 at 2:10 PM, dpndetfarm said:

Hmmm...In her upscale, male ruled, macho world she is almost overdue to be replaced by a newer model.  I hope she is on at least one or two of hubby's off shore accounts or she may be shit out of luck when the lawyers arrive.  Bye-bye mansion in the Hamptons, hello split level on a cul-de-sac. All the plastic surgery in the world won't make her young, adoring, firm, and um err tight.

It's a bitch.

A split level on a cul-de-sac is far, far, far too kind of a scenario for her. Someone like her doesn't deserve something that generous. 

9 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

A split level on a cul-de-sac is far, far, far too kind of a scenario for her. Someone like her doesn't deserve something that generous. 

We've got an old beat-up metal garden shed that needs a new home. 

18 hours ago, sawasdee said:

Darla Shine's love of Jamie Oliver makes me think she hasn't really travelled much - or at least, not to the UK.  In England, Jamie Oliver is annoyingly ubiquitous.  He hawks Jamie Oliver (tm) hot dogs and burgers in the West End.  He hawks Jamie Oliver (tm) pizzas and boxed wine in several locations around the city.  You can get Jamie Oliver (tm) pasta sauce at ASDA (British Walmart).  It's Jamie reruns on TV 24/7.  

I didn't really get why Britons found him irritating until I went back to London recently.  He hasn't got a huge presence in Canada - just one terrible restaurant at Yorkdale in Toronto, and some sauces sold at the grocery stores.  

@acheronbeach I live in Thailand, so he's not on the TV here! I like his early cookbooks, though - even if his recipe for Bakewell Tart could feed the five thousand!

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

We've got an old beat-up metal garden shed that needs a new home. 

OT, but that cat in your profile looks a lot like my cat. A little more fur and a little more white and it would be identical to our kitty. 

13 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

Darla Shine's love of Jamie Oliver makes me think she hasn't really travelled much - or at least, not to the UK.  In England, Jamie Oliver is annoyingly ubiquitous.  He hawks Jamie Oliver (tm) hot dogs and burgers in the West End.  He hawks Jamie Oliver (tm) pizzas and boxed wine in several locations around the city.  You can get Jamie Oliver (tm) pasta sauce at ASDA (British Walmart).  It's Jamie reruns on TV 24/7.  

I didn't really get why Britons found him irritating until I went back to London recently.  He hasn't got a huge presence in Canada - just one terrible restaurant at Yorkdale in Toronto, and some sauces sold at the grocery stores.  

My family on that side of the pond find him very irritating. 

I haven't seen his sauces for sale though.

On 2017-5-8 at 0:39 PM, Seahorse Wrangler said:

My family on that side of the pond find him very irritating. 

I haven't seen his sauces for sale though.

If you're a Canadian, you can get them at Sobeys, the swankier urban Loblaws, or Whole Foods.  It's just a bunch of pricey pestos though.  

I find it odd she loves a chef who hawks booze, ready made sauces, and fast food (despite his school lunches show).  

7 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

If you're a Canadian, you can get them at Sobeys, the swankier urban Loblaws, or Whole Foods.  It's just a bunch of pricey pestos though.  

I find it odd she loves a chef who hawks booze, ready made sauces, and fast food (despite his school lunches show).  

Qc..so I have IGA or Provigo/Maxi...not the high end food chains...like Waitrose

"A few" glasses of wine a week. Bitch your blood is 90% Pinot grigio. Which is about what it must take to ignore the hooker stench on her husband when he gets home.

• 1 year later...

Darla's views are creating trouble for her husband:

In late June, Vanity Fair reported that Darla Shine was concerned that her husband would open up their family to scrutiny by taking a position at the White House. Multiple news organizations confirmed eight days ago that Bill Shine was joining the Trump administration, but Darla Shine’s Twitter account wasn’t deleted until Thursday. Her Twitter feed has been archived by the Internet Archive’s Wayback Machine several times in the last six years.

In a tweet that HuffPost reviewed but did not screenshot before she deleted her account, Shine wondered how producers were going to make a film about Ailes with actress Charlize Theron playing journalist Megyn Kelly.

In her book, Kelly accuses Ailes of making frequent comments involving sexual innuendo, intimidating her into silence by mentioning how powerful he was and trying to forcibly kiss her. Shine insinuated in her tweet that Kelly’s accusations against Ailes weren’t credible and that his harassment amounted to an “awkward hug.”

In May 2018, Shine tweeted a screenshot, not visible in the Internet Archive, that read, “What a joke this is. Bill Shine built #FOXNEWS everyone currently there knows he was never accused of sexual harassment but too afraid to speak up. So glad my husband isn’t a liar. Karma gets everyone in the end.”

Darla Shine is Lori Alexander’s twin and frequently tweeted misogynist posts and how women belong in the home and kitchen only.

His BFF Hannity, from what I read, helped Bill Shine get the job.

This White House just gets better and better right?

I think Sarah Sanders reports to Bill Shine? I wonder how Darla Shine feels about that.

I'm shocked that her blog is still up.  

More attention for Darla to revel in:

Archived