IGNORED

John Oliver on grifting fundies

47of74

Yeah I know this is from 2015, but I just came across this today.  Among other things it talks about fundies and their love of private jets....

Now that ( Jody et al) is pure dead brilliant!!!!!'

I love John Oliver. I discovered him 100 days ago. 

Thankyou 47of74.

After I watched the hilarious video you posted, @47of74, I found 2 follow up videos. The second one especially cracked me up! :pb_lol:

John Oliver is the only bright spot in my life on the days when all I hear is the Mango Mussolini blathering on about nothing.

I haven't seen this one yet! *runs off to watch with SEVERE excitement*

I sometimes watch clips of this TV shoe called Mock the Week and the first couple of seasons featured John Oliver. I didn't click that that guy and this one who does the talk show thing were the same guy until embarrassingly recently.

ETA: OMG tv shoW not shoe. Good grief...

My friend and I watched this episode last year. We were laughing our asses off. I heard the IRS did start investigating more churches after that.

Though I was sorry to hear that I could no longer dial 1-800-this is legal, lol.

1 hour ago, Trynn said:

My friend and I watched this episode last year. We were laughing our asses off. I heard the IRS did start investigating more churches after that.

Though I was sorry to hear that I could no longer dial 1-800-this is legal, lol.

Here's what happened when someone dialed that number

:bow-blue: Praises to John Oliver for cheering me up in this confusing time of change in my life.

You are Pure Dead Brilliant John Oliver. America is lucky to have you. A sad loss to the British Midlands though. :bow-yellow:

I am so blessed!

I heard about this but hadn't actually seen the original videos.

Whenever I feel down, I go and watch old John Oliver episodes. They always cheer me up, even if the subject is upsetting. He and his staff do such a great job. I especially liked the one about Dr. Oz and nutritional supplements.

And the scary thing is, Dr. Oz is an actual doctor(he assisted at Frank Torre[brother of former Yankees manager Joe]'s heart transplant surgery).

Now I actually want to donate to John Olivers' church! I'm home sick with the flu or Lyme disease or something else nasty. Can he cure me? Lol!

Archived