IGNORED

Seewalds 22 - Funerals and Embryo Cake

choralcrusader8613

On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:41 PM, Carm_88 said:

Jessa comparing Spurgeon and Henry to her and Ben. I think that Henry definitely looks a lot like Ben. Although there is definitely some Duggar in there as well. We've always known who Spurgeon looks like. 

Ben still has the same look on his face...all the time.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessa is helping Sierra's newest project by posting on instagram. 

Note that she's not shipping any longer. She used to ship her strawberries. I guess she learned the hard way with the cake in a jar debacle. 

@Carm_88, what the hell makes that Mothers Day cookie "gourmet?  It looks like a perfectly ordinary, nicely decorated sugar cookie to me. 

10 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Carm_88, what the hell makes that Mothers Day cookie "gourmet?  It looks like a perfectly ordinary, nicely decorated sugar cookie to me. 

I have no idea. That is always the question with Sierra; what makes her stuff worth the price! :o 

6 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Sneak peek of Spurgeon's first birthday

But he's 18 months old. Has it not been on the show yet, or something?

She must really like that top. Isn't it the same one she wore for the magazine spread for whatshisname's birth a month or so ago.

...ironic isn't it - I never forget 'Spurgeon'. I always end up wanting to call him Harold/Herbert/Hubert - all of which I'm fairly sure are wrong. ...at risk of sounding like meechele, what's the kid's name again please?

15 minutes ago, halcionne said:

But he's 18 months old. Has it not been on the show yet, or something?

Nope, they've only shown as far as Jinger's wedding. And I'm guessing Spurgeon's party was the day after. 

3 minutes ago, MadeItOut said:

what's the kid's name again please?

Henry! lol

Darn it - of course it is. Henry like the hoover. Thank you. I already can't sleep tonight, but that was going to drive me crazy.

On 5/10/2017 at 6:42 PM, marmalade said:

Note that she's not shipping any longer. She used to ship her strawberries. I guess she learned the hard way with the cake in a jar debacle. 

I thought the issue was once you started selling and shipping you needed a commercial kitchen/license... that's how cookie lady and Sierra were getting around those rules and still selling things they make in their kitchens surrounded by kids. 

I know she shipped the cupcakes with glass sprinkles, so I'm not sure if anything changed or she thought she could get around the rules 

Henry's 3 month photo album is out. I was shocked hoe much he looks like Josh in the last picture here. 

I can't see more pictures though, the link for "more photos click here" just redirects to itself. 

I think Henry's getting quite cute. He's not so serious. Jessa looks seriously in her element in the picture of her, Ben, and Henry in the booth. 

27 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

212F8C0FFD72A3D8793B9E9EDB93E54D.img-9107-photogallery[1].jpg

CFCB9E7595D0BE34D89C946BD5B59589.img-9105-photogallery[1].jpg

Holy moly, genetics are fascinating. Depending on the angle, Henry is a dead ringer for Elliot (essentially Jessa - top picture) or Josh (bottom picture). Maybe the Josh resemblance comes from those cheeks.

I'm so so mad I missed the placenta discussion. Just had a friend post a collage of pics of her making a placenta smoothie after her most recent birth. The crazy part? She shared the smoothie with her two year old daughter. It wasn't even that kid's placenta. I've  a screenshot of this but I'm sure no one is interested in seeing that lol.

Also helped a friend with her home birth and they did the lotus birth. Her midwife initially asked for the placenta to make pills for her other patients (which seems cray to me). Anyway, my friends sprinkled the placenta with lavender and herbs, wrapped it in a towel and kept it attached for THREE days. Cutting the cord was like cutting leather. 

Looking back at Elliot's monthly updates, 3 months is about when he started getting seriously cute, and then he just got cuter and cuter. I suspect it'll be the same with Henry. 

Might just be the fact that Binjermin annoys the piss out of me, but he was not a cute baby ... 

When Henry smiles, he looks a lot like Spud. Otherwise, I see Marcus/Izzy too. 

As a mother of a toddler, I would be psyched if that was my kid eating the salsa. He is 1) eating vegetables 2) sitting nicely at the table and 3) happy. You can always get another bowl. We have been known to order him a bowl of guac when we go out and let him eat it with a spoon for similar reasons. There is plenty to hate about Duggar parenting - let's not be Bec about it.

Also, lotus birth smells SO BAD. 

On 5/9/2017 at 6:54 AM, singsingsing said:

Now we're criticizing the table manners of 1-year-olds? Mmmkay.

Right? Unless we get a video of him at 5 or 6 years old "licking and sticking" pizza toppings on, I think Spurgeon sipping salsa from a little bowl is just cute. :my_rolleyes:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived