IGNORED

Seewalds 22 - Funerals and Embryo Cake

choralcrusader8613

21 hours ago, mlsgregg said:

Yeah, but I don't blame them for that. Two babies would keep young parents pretty busy. I interpret the adoption talk as well-intentioned but naive. If they don't limit biological children, I don't know how they'd adopt.

There's got to be a wayward fundie girl somewhere who needs to offload an out-of-wedlock baby.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quiz gave me a few places in SoCal and the SF Bay Area. Which given that I am British but married to an LA native & lived in San Diego county and the delight that is Silicon Valley, it's pretty accurate for me!

On 5/30/2017 at 4:50 AM, MadeItOut said:

Those responses are awesome. I long for the day I have the presence of mind to use them. Usually it wrong foots me when people are like that.

Many years ago a bunch of us "church moms" were at a local park chatting while our kids played and one mom actually asked me "what is wrong with him?" Him being my then 5 year old son, I looked at her like WTF lady, this wasn't the 1st time she'd asked this.  My son was very tall for his age so people always assumed he was older.   My friend yelled at her, because she annoyed all of us, "FFS he's just tall he's not retarded (her word not mine)  he's younger than XXXXX (her son) " to which the bitch answered "OHH, I thought he was just stupid." Another friend said "no that would be you, 1. you don't asked those kinds of questions and 2. I know I've told you more than once that he is just tall of his age, YOU are just convinced that he has something wrong with him. "  Now my son was an odd little duck, he was very anxious and fidgety when he was little, he still is he's just learned to control it better, and he was off the charts height wise so everyone did assume he was a good year or 2 older than he was, but still. To this day when I see that obnoxious woman I run the other way.   I don't know why people still shock me with their stupidity and audacity but they do. 

The dialect page puts me in North carolina and Alabama, when I have never lived below the Mason and Dixon Line.

I'm from the UK but thought i'd take a shot at the quiz anyway, turns out the most similarities are providence, new york and honolulu ha.

Just to clarify, who is Tyler? @Lurker

Tyler is the grandson of Michelles older sister.  JB and Michelle are his guardian.

What's Magnolia Market? And is that SES in the background with JD? Hard to see. Old eyes!

Henry looks like an evil genius in the making! LOL

I didn't think I had a terribly strong accent... until I was buying a drink in New York one time and the guy in front of me turned around and said, "You're from Boston, aren't you?" I'm not from the city, and I know people with STRONG Southie accents, so I never thought I was that bad, in comparison... but I do say "bubbler" instead of "water fountain," and rs are purely optional.

I love Henry's face in that picture. He's an old-man baby. I love old-man babies. He looks like he just wants to go home and watch the local news with a cold one in hand.

4 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

What's Magnolia Market? And is that SES in the background with JD? Hard to see. Old eyes!

Chip & Joanna Gaines Market (from HGTVs Fixer Upper)  the name of their Property/company/etc... is Magnolia something,  

5 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

It looks like JD and Spurgeon over Jason's shoulder. 

9 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

It looks like JD and Spurgeon over Jason's shoulder. 

Definitely them. You can tell by the hair.

On 6/2/2017 at 9:45 AM, Nikedagain? said:

I think my mom was just there on Monday, if I'm correct. It's where Chip and Joanna of Fixer Upper (HGTV) have an office I believe. It's a small business area with some outdoor things such as swings, shops and has an amazing bakery. A cute little area in the middle of no where (Waco, TX which is about an hour and a half from Dallas).
No offense Texans! Lol, but I can't say I'm positive that's what it is, I didn't go.

I get that Jessa is into the show and it's a cute, touristy spot to stop at if you're in the area or passing through... but to travel there more than once? For what? It's no where near TTH or Jinger... I don't get it. (It's also 3 hours from Big Sandy. Also not close)

What is so exciting about an overpriced cupcake and some lame home decor pieces?

I wish I knew the pizzaz of the place myself. I skipped out on that family day to go see the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas.

I'm sure Jessa probably found another million picture frames..

55 minutes ago, Casserole said:

I get that Jessa is into the show and it's a cute, touristy spot to stop at if you're in the area or passing through... but to travel there more than once? For what? It's no where near TTH or Jinger... I don't get it. (It's also 3 hours from Big Sandy. Also not close)

What is so exciting about an overpriced cupcake and some lame home decor pieces?

she wants to learn from them I bet.  I found out today a whole slew of things about how high a website is on the page...and how you can get money from it.   This is what I am thinking she is doing. She probably wants to partner with them.....that or Ben had nothing to do and they decided to road trip it. 

Ben can't work constantly 

and why is she never holding her own children? 

Do you think all the female  Duggar spawns really want to wear their hair that way?

If not, which I suspect is likely true, I wish one of them would cut their damn hair.

Props to Ginger for at least straightening her hair.

Long flowing curls gathered over one shoulder X5 older daughters= boring.

1 hour ago, Casserole said:

JD made this pitstop both on the way to Laredo and back. However, on Tuesday, they were only on the ground for an hour between 7:30-8:30am. Today, they were down for about three hours, mid-day. But that's why there's no Jinger; they were flying back to AR. 

That quiz is pretty nifty!  It pegged the city in California that I lived in for half my life, the greater metro area of that city, and a city less than an hour from where I currently live.

How long is the flight from Laredo to Magnolia Market?

Flight from Waco to Laredo is just over an hour in the Mitsubishi plane and just a few minutes longer from Waco to Springdale. 

In Jessa here, all I can see is Spurgeon. He's definitely her mini me!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived