• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
MamaJunebug

Quiverfull expose by K. Fox

MamaJunebug

Searching for an Alan Jackson song, I was offered this--an introduction to Q-full by one Kassie Fox.  From the title & disclaimer I'm guessing she's one of us, but it's too close to my bedtime to watch it now. 

infooverload

I had forgotten Kathryn Joyce was researching the pharmacist in Indiana. Rather interesting considering we have Pence as VP.

Palimpsest
On 4/30/2017 at 10:10 AM, pook said:

Def. one of us!  Go K. Fox!

She doesn't like Quiverfull or Gothard at all and really lambastes the Duggars!  I don't think she is one of us.  She only mentions Tumblr, says she has done some digging, and she gets too many details wrong to be a frequent reader here.  

Nice picture of the Maxwells all frumpered up, but the Bateses don't have 21 children and there are only 18 plaintiffs in the Gothard and IBLP lawsuit not 50.  I also wish she'd named sources, especially Kathryn Joyce and Recovering Grace - the more publicity the better.

Her outrage and the overall take home message are very good though.  She would probably like it here.

pook

@Palimpsest I did not gleam those extra observations but can I buy you a drink for this: "Her outrage and the overall take home message are very good though.  She would probably like it here."