IGNORED

The Denlingers

ShadowCat

Please excuse me if this couple have come up before, or indeed if I'm placing them in the wrong spot, I'm a thread virgin. I found them by accident whilst down a ZsuZsu and PP rabbit hole. 

On first sight, I thought it was a piss take, but apparently not. Bryan just seems to be against absolutely everything, especially Catholics and the Jesuit order. He also has some serious beef with PP who has responded through one of his sermons, it was hilarious. As for Katherine.... well she just scares the shite out of me.

He has a you tube channel. Some of the videos are seriously long but there's comic gold in there.

Here's a link for your consideration. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ4GuLTLBF4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy moly. 

These two make Steven & Zsu Anderson seem normal and rational.

What is this alternate universe????

We are CLEARLY not the only ones to notice the crayzee. Or that the submissive wife is something of a Rottweiler. I mean that in the "go for the throat, hang on until dead" way, not a commentary on her appearance.

On 5/9/2017 at 9:55 PM, amandabrntt said:

He looks like Reverend Richard Wayne Gary Wayne's creepier brother.

richardwaynegarywayneunbreakable-jpeg.jpg

OK, INDIANA MOLE WOMEN TRIAL certainly captured my attention.  

Katherine seems bitter - I always want to hear the other side of the story of these people who bash their childhood - her parents put her into day care! Let her do sports! Dance! They vaccinated her! What does her family think of her now.

I cannot imagine, nor do I want to, a typical conversation in this household -- any conversation, about anything.  The poor infant. 

Plus, I can't even with the abusive childhood of vaccinations, sports, education, dance and who knows what other abominations they forced this child to endure.  Forced medical care?  A dinner table loaded with good food?   Loving support? Did her parents SERVE VEGETABLES? The horror! 

ETA: OK, looking at some of the other youtubes, * somebody* (PP?) has a hard-on for debunking Bryan Denlinger as an apostate or am I late to the party and everyone knows this?   Jeebus, please let me see an in-person preach off between these two fanatics, with points awarded for Bible fu, wild gesticulating, passive-aggressive shade throwing, implications of hell as a destination, accusations of sin, references to oneself as a miserable sinner, exhortations, wild accusations of indulging in works vs grace. 

Bryan's unfortunate beard makes him look kinda like an ISIS recruit. 

Good mercy me, I just spent 20 minutes of my life open-mouthed at those two. Guess now I know the answer to the question: WHO WATCHES THIS?!

With 2 acquaintances my age dying last week, I'm beginning to reassess the time I spend watching / discussing folks like this. Life is TOO short. The rest of you, though, enjoy!!!

Ohmygawd sweetbabyjeezus lordloveaduck.

Whoa. Just (barely) made it through Part 1 of Catherine's AIR QUOTES testimony. Her.Poor.Family.

I'm sure other Degreed Teaching Professionals(TM), Degreed Medical Professionals(TM) and Armchair Psychologists could have a field day with her. She appears she could be textbook in some things: oppositional defiance, probably learning challenged (didn't do well in school despite boredom, hyper focused on the nitpicky), doesn't play well with others, difficulty speaking and reading, poor relational skills, etc. etc.

Her parents must have been exhausted. It seems she'd be a good poster child for ripe picking of the nearest authoritarian cult, despite her ugly ridicule of good people and their Lutheran belief system. Wouldn't be surprised if her confirmation sponsor quit and took up heavy drinking. 

In fact, I'm headed there myself! In my very Immodest shorts & t-shirt, barefooted self.

The fact they're parents is tragic. I think they bear watching for the sake of their child.

*gulps & ducks for cover*

:56247953c05d2_32(6): :LOUCHE:

I know, I know, I brought this on myself. The whole be careful what you wish for ..... Mea culpa!

I just had this odd thought that if patriarch Denlinger decided that polygamy was biblical, she's be out scouting for sister wives in a heartbeat, because she's a crazy-ass fanatic. 

Because I'm bored and there's nothing that suits me on tv tonight, I stupidly began watching Catherine the Terrifying, part 2. Only made it 4 minutes.

Truly, she is one of the weirdest ducks that ever duck-ducked. Which makes me wonder A LOT about the veracity of her childhood tales. I'd pay a few dollars to have an honest convo with one of her siblings or former classmates. 

Perhaps one of our Super Sleuths ( @Marian the Librarian, @Palimpsest) could give us a bit more info? Pork farmers in Cass County, Iowa didn't get me far in a goggle search. Do we have info like her maiden name? I can't even tell how old she is because her appearance is so strange.

I bet their previous heathen-Batholic church associates in wherever, Pennsylvania would have some tales to tell! B&C dropped their names in one of the videos, but I'm not brave enough to go snooping. (Video at beginning of this thread)

These two sure spew an immense level of hatred. And I sure don't believe one word of Bryan's that people post lewd comments about his wife. It's also highly unlikely that anyone stalked her at uni because of her looks or immodest jeans. *shudder*

9 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Perhaps one of our Super Sleuths ( @Marian the Librarian, @Palimpsest) could give us a bit more info? Pork farmers in Cass County, Iowa didn't get me far in a goggle search. Do we have info like her maiden name? I can't even tell how old she is because her appearance is so strange.

She gives her mother's FULL name here.

I've looked... but the pronunciation is not 100% clear and the possible spellings I tried turned up nothing.  Perhaps my GoogleFoo is weak this evening.

She alternates between excoriating people who don't honor their parents, and berating her parents for raising her in such an ungodly manner. I do feel like children have different learning styles and it's good to accommodate them as much as possible, but you can't really criticize universities for expecting their students to adapt to the system - that's being an adult. 

And it really grates me when people counter their opponents' arguments by repeating their words in an annoying tone of voice. 

Wowza. Part 2 is freakin unbelievable. 

Around the 30 minute mark, she mentions being in the military. WHA?? Yup. Huge AIR QUOTES mine: she was in "Military Intelligence." *mind blown* National Guard 2002 to 2006.

Then something SPO after with guns. Holy shite. But .... she was honorably discharged after NOT passing her psychological evaluation. (How is she walking around free? She has all the makings of a horrible headline. SMDH.)

Around 45 minutes, God gave her a free cat that judged people's character and did its own feline psych evals. Bitch be trippin.

I swear I'm not gonna sleep a wink tonight!!

WTF? They kept their kid secret? The missus is a vet of the Iraq war who worked with depleted uranium? He delivered his kid himself on an air mattress? The lady called her mother a medical establishment goon? A prohibition against marrying someone of a different race? Calling people from Japan 'Orientals?' I'm twenty minutes in and this is already some grade A farm fresh crazy.

ETA: So I'm dating a Mason and have Masons in my family and the video about the Masonic Bible...I'm just speechless. God of Masonry? What the actual fuck? Anyone who doesn't know the White House from the Capitol should shut his gob about stuff he doesn't know about. 

Well, so much for walking away. At least I'm not watching more videos, only reading what y'all have to say. 

But I do have a question: why do Zsu & PP hate them, and what do Z & PP say about them?

ok, TWO questions.  (Air quotes) So SUE me! (/air quotes)

I think I found her family in Iowa - see http://www.city-data.com/forum/people-search/137454-looking-my-sister-kimber-nicole-lang.html and go down to the reply from NSCS_Brainiac for a reply from someone I think is Katherine. She says her mother is Marie (as in the video) and I googled the father and found out he operates a grain elevator, which she mentioned in her testimony, I think. Now I feel like a creepy internet stalker. 

Guys...guys. I do not have time for this. Somebody stop me.

Thank you for that info, Sleuth @Maxwell. Much obliged! And NO worries on the typing skills. :)

Is that coming up in part 3, @ViolaSebastian? *mutters to self, apparently I'm not sleeping at ALL tonight other than that accidental 30-minute nap* *weary sigh*

I know, @MamaJunebug & @ViolaSebastian. Bad wreck - keep staring.  Dont know how the hell they mostly flew under FJ radar so long!

Great find! @StacyW.  Katherine the Terrifying keeps giving lots of clues. Maybe FJ can put most of the puzzle together sensibly.... although all sense, reason, and logic don't apply to her. Gah!

Why the feud between Bryan and PP? @MamaJunebug My guess is the Lunatics' Mutual Hatred Society. Open for better answers, though.

Sorry I kept misspelling her name. KKKKKKK!!!

Oh - does Katherine have a Facebook presence? Does Bryan?

I can't find a FB that is specifically Bryan Denlinger; however, youtubes of his sermons and references to him do show up and fb aggregates those references on one page here, making it seem as though he has a youtube ministry.  

It is all about faith vs works, doncha know + other stuff.  There's enough crazy to go around, apparently.  Bryan Denlinger has called out Kent Hovind as an apostate for saying that Christians can take the mark of the Beast and still be saved!  I suspect the PP issues might revolve around Denlinger making a video criticizing PP on theological minutiae or vice versa. 

Archived