IGNORED

Ann Coulter: Desperate For Attention

GreyhoundFan

58 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Could you imagine the fun of being a teacher and having her child (if she had any) as your student?

OMG, I had to go check. Thankfully she hasn't spawned. She apparently cons has been engaged to several men but it surprisingly never works out. According to her bestie Kellyanne, she "dates" her body guard because she "can't see anybody else." Uh-huh. Now I'm thinking about the whole her-time-is-worth-blahblahblah. Bet that's a fun relationship.

• Upvote 4

This reminds me Anna Casparian of The Young Turks is supposed to debate Ann Coulter. I'm sure Coulter will be her usual composed self with many points hahaha.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/02/ann-coulter-says-marijuana-is-making-people-retarded/23062212/

Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter says marijuana is destroying the country.

She was speaking at Politicon, a nonpartisan political event over the weekend.

Coulter, who has a history of making very controversial -- and some might say offensive remarks went off when she was asked whether or not weed should be legal.

"You can legalize all the drugs you want when there isn't a welfare state. No marijuana makes people retarded, especially when they're young."

The debate started when Coulter's fellow panelist, Ana Kasparian brought up the racial differences between blacks and whites when it comes to marijuana charges.

Coulter pointed to a study that revealed black people are more likely to lie about their weed use than other races.

However, she didn't say who did the study or any information about the study to back up her claim. Meanwhile, Kasparian said no one should be prosecuted for marijuana possession calling it a waste of our resources.

I thought America was wracked by an opioid crisis.  Thank God Ann came along and set everyone straight.

• Upvote 10

11 hours ago, JMarie said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/02/ann-coulter-says-marijuana-is-making-people-retarded/23062212/

I thought America was wracked by an opioid crisis.  Thank God Ann came along and set everyone straight.

Ah, but see the opioid crisis is affecting mostly white, rural people, so we aren't going to talk about that. We're going to talk about pot which is the drug preferred by poc and young urbanites (a.k.a liberal voters).

Edited by Childless
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Ann Coulter called Trump an ’emperor god.’ Now she calls him the ‘worst negotiator.’"

Spoiler

Ann Coulter has said some pretty over-the-top things about President Trump. She has sometimes referred to him as “emperor god,” proclaimed one of his immigration-themed campaign addresses to be “the most magnificent speech ever given” and tweeted that she is so enamored of his immigration policy that she, an abortion opponent, would be willing to turn a blind eye if Trump decided to perform abortions inside the White House.

In fact, Coulter wrote in her most recent book, “In Trump We Trust,” that “there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven.”

She did add one asterisk: “Except change his immigration policies.”

Now that Trump has changed his immigration policies, advocating legal status for DACA recipients who he previously said should be deported while saying that “the wall will come later,” Coulter is saying over-the-top things of a very different nature.

Here's a sampling of her Twitter outrage:

...  < typical AC tweets, though I did laugh at the one where she compares the TT to Carrot Top >

Coulter's frustration with Trump has been building for months, but her current fury represents a dramatic escalation. In addition to original messages like the ones above, she has been retweeting video clips of Trump supporters burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

In a Thursday-afternoon interview on WBAL radio in Baltimore, Coulter told host Derek Hunter, a contributing editor at the Daily Caller, that Trump is “the worst negotiator I've ever seen.”

“In Trump do you still trust?” Hunter asked Coulter.

“Um, I trust in Trumpism,” Coulter replied. “I think it may be too late. … It may be too late for the country, which is why I am sad for the country. We did everything we could do.”

Notice how Coulter separated Trump from Trumpism — the man from the political ideology on which he campaigned. Coulter still believes in the ideas Trump espoused as a candidate, but she sounds awfully close to giving up on the president himself.

In the past, Trump has held up Coulter as a commentator to whom his supporters should listen.

... < tweets from twitler >

Trump's promotion of Coulter made sense when she was praising him, but now her voice — which he helped amplify — carries loud criticism.

Poor snowflake, her "emperor god" has let her down. Boo-hoo.

• Upvote 5

33 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Ann Coulter called Trump an ’emperor god.’ Now she calls him the ‘worst negotiator.’"

Reveal hidden contents

Ann Coulter has said some pretty over-the-top things about President Trump. She has sometimes referred to him as “emperor god,” proclaimed one of his immigration-themed campaign addresses to be “the most magnificent speech ever given” and tweeted that she is so enamored of his immigration policy that she, an abortion opponent, would be willing to turn a blind eye if Trump decided to perform abortions inside the White House.

In fact, Coulter wrote in her most recent book, “In Trump We Trust,” that “there's nothing Trump can do that won't be forgiven.”

She did add one asterisk: “Except change his immigration policies.”

Now that Trump has changed his immigration policies, advocating legal status for DACA recipients who he previously said should be deported while saying that “the wall will come later,” Coulter is saying over-the-top things of a very different nature.

Here's a sampling of her Twitter outrage:

...  < typical AC tweets, though I did laugh at the one where she compares the TT to Carrot Top >

Coulter's frustration with Trump has been building for months, but her current fury represents a dramatic escalation. In addition to original messages like the ones above, she has been retweeting video clips of Trump supporters burning their “Make America Great Again” hats.

In a Thursday-afternoon interview on WBAL radio in Baltimore, Coulter told host Derek Hunter, a contributing editor at the Daily Caller, that Trump is “the worst negotiator I've ever seen.”

“In Trump do you still trust?” Hunter asked Coulter.

“Um, I trust in Trumpism,” Coulter replied. “I think it may be too late. … It may be too late for the country, which is why I am sad for the country. We did everything we could do.”

Notice how Coulter separated Trump from Trumpism — the man from the political ideology on which he campaigned. Coulter still believes in the ideas Trump espoused as a candidate, but she sounds awfully close to giving up on the president himself.

In the past, Trump has held up Coulter as a commentator to whom his supporters should listen.

... < tweets from twitler >

Trump's promotion of Coulter made sense when she was praising him, but now her voice — which he helped amplify — carries loud criticism.

Poor snowflake, her "emperor god" has let her down. Boo-hoo.

Oh, dear. Her dream of becoming the four Mrs. Donald J. Trump is fading. The responses to her tweets reveal the unrest within the cult of Dumpy, though. Seems some others are unhappy with the dictator too.

• Upvote 6

• 3 months later...

George Takei slapped down Ann Coulter!

20171216_george1.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, JMarie said:

Jeez, what's she got against happy families and joyful children???

She's the captain of the USS Misery Loves Company, so she's contractually obligated to dispense misery wherever she goes.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

Wow, Annie is unhappy with the Repug tax plan:

20171218_annc.PNG

• Upvote 5

• 3 months later...

I just encountered the expression Coultergeist on twitter, which gave me a tingling in the naval area while the lights started flickering. 

FJ introduced me to this delightful portmanteau:  twunt.  Twunt  has Ann's picture next to it in the dictionary of truly awful people. 

And now Ann's gone all rogue and is now hating on Trump, and people are just being mean about it, and making fun, like @TheRickWilson.  Maybe it's just a desperate attempt to remain "relevant";  I guess you have to distinguish yourself somehow from the herd  of skinny blond commentators heifers at Faux.

Screenshot 2018-03-28 at 10.13.01 AM.png

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5

*snickers loudly*

Is Trump going to start calling her Addled Ann? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snickers loudly*

Is Trump going to start calling her Addled Ann? 

Bland Coulter?

• Haha 5

I truly hope that Ann Coulter is on track to become as totally irrelevant as Sarah Palin.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• 2 months later...

I love this slam on AC:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, JMarie said:

I won't be adding it to my Kindle wish list. I don't know if I'd read it even if they gave it to me for free.

• Upvote 3

On 6/24/2018 at 6:21 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I love this slam on AC:

And just where did the settlers come from, hmmmm?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

So once upon a time, there was this show called the Boondocks (they also had a cartoon in the Sunday paper!). One episode they had Ann Coulter and described her the same way. Forgot to add a NSFW@mamallama

Spoiler

Edited by candygirl200413
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

So once upon a time, there was this show called the Boondocks (they also had a cartoon in the Sunday paper!). One episode they had Ann Coulter and described her the same way. Forgot to add a NSFW@mamallama

Hide contents

Please, Ann, don't start stripping.

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

She was an ass about McCain's death because of course she was 

She's got a new book out, and being a complete jackass increases sales for her.

• Upvote 5