IGNORED

Scott Baio had some words of wisdom on Erin Moran's passing

47of74

Wow, way to be sensitive there Scott;

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/erin-moran-dead-scott-baio-god-happy-days-1202393831/

It’s been two days since “Happy Days” star Erin Moran was found dead in her New Salisbury, Indiana home, and her former co-star Scott Baio is already questioning what really killed the 56-year-old actress.

Monday morning, the Harrison County Coroner’s Office and Sheriff’s Department issued a joint statement saying Moran passed due to complications with her stage 4 cancer. The statement added there were no illegal narcotics found at the scene, but Baio thinks her lifetime of drugs and alcohol abuse may have had something to do with her untimely death.

During an interview with “The Bernie & Sid Show,” also Monday, Baio admitted he was “not completely shocked” by his “Joanie Loves Chachi” co-star’s passing.

“I’m OK, a little shocked but not completely shocked that this happened. My thing is, I feel bad because her whole life, she was troubled, could never find what made her happy and content. For me, you do drugs or drink, you’re gonna die. I’m sorry if that’s cold, but God gave you a brain, gave you the will to live and thrive and you gotta take care of yourself.”

Scott, shut the hell up.  If you're going to be an asshole about someone's untimely passing at least wait a few years then you won't seem like such fornicate stick.

I read an article a while back where Baio was fighting with people on social media about being a Trump supporter. He was alternating between defending Trump, insulting people, and bragging about an expensive car he planned to buy.

He's a jerk.

1 hour ago, December said:

Now he's claiming the backlash is due to his support of Trump. It's certainly not related to what he said ... 

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/23006-scott-baio-on-the-defensive-after-remarks-about-erin-morans-death-i-jumped-the-gun

So being an orange shit stain supporter makes it OK for you to be a fuck stick douche nozzle, Scott?  Gotcha. 

I've never liked him, even in his early appearances on Happy Days. As he's aged (note I didn't write grown up), he's become more insufferable. He seems to think he's some combination of Sir Lawrence Olivier and Meryl Streep, instead of what he really is: a Kartrashian wannabe. Chachi seems to be the only one who loves Chachi.

I know Erin Moran had issues, but his statement was ridiculous. He needs to take lessons in class from Henry Winkler and Ron Howard.

STFU Scottie! This has nothing to do with being a Trump supporter. Your just an insensitive asshole.

Erin's family is taking Scottie to the woodshed.

rawstory.com/2017/04/erin-morans-family-unleashes-holy-hell-on-fcking-coward-scott-baio/

Scott Baio’s wife has been making apologetic phone calls on behalf of her husband after his assumption that his former co-star Erin Moran died due to drug and alcohol abuse. Moran actually died from complications due to her cancer. Now Moran’s brother Tony is fighting back, calling Baio out on Twitter.

TMZ reported Tony calling Baio out as a ‘coward’ and a “piece of sh*t” and attacking the size of Baio’s manhood. He was furious Baio’s wife was the one who contacted him to apologize for her husband and not Baio himself. Even Moran’s cousin Roy went off on Baio, calling him a “d*ck head.”

Scottie, it's better to keep your mouth shut and have the world only think you a horse's ass than to open it and remove all doubt. 

Unfortunate that Ms. Moran's family has to deal with Baio's amazing insensitivity at such a tough time.  

Archived