IGNORED

Joy and Austin: Getting Married is Too Much Work!

choralcrusader8613

4 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if Pickles was fed the wrong date because they knew media would pick up on it? Though it would be stupid to give a date earlier than the actual wedding

I don't have an opinion on the date, but this would be pretty clever, especially in terms of gathering stats on interest, to sell advertising space for the new show...

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I just got it opened. The wedding was scheduled for October & they bumped it up to May. Got it. Now, of course, the press is saying she's preggers. The press doesn't get that these kids are never allowed to be alone. Maybe they are finally going to have a home wedding.

7 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I very much feel that there are two people to watch - Jill and Carlin Bates. I just don't see either of them missing the wedding if they can help it. Especially Jill. She raised Joy and Joy is the first of her kids to get married. I think it's absolutely possible that they're home and the Duggars are keeping it quiet because it would be an obvious sign the wedding could be soon... but I think Carlin or Jill traveling is likely our best hint as to when the wedding will be.

And, you know, the usual Fundies who may show up too. But especially Carlin and Jill.

Well Instagram stories has Carlin at Dollywood with little Bates kids and other kids I didn't recognize. I'm going with Memorial Day weekend. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 7:08 AM, VBOY9977 said:

So how do we think these two's first kiss will be like??

i'm guessing it'll be kinda awkward but no where near the cringe fest that was Jill and derick's 

I  just hope that TLC or someone tells Jill and Derrick to NOT make it about them and do their little dip and kiss leaving the Church like they did at Jess and Jinger's wedding.  It was creepy and selfish.  It's not their day.

7 minutes ago, Stacie said:

I  just hope that TLC or someone tells Jill and Derrick to NOT make it about them and do their little dip and kiss leaving the Church like they did at Jess and Jinger's wedding.  It was creepy and selfish.  It's not their day.

I hope someone also tells Jill that she's no longer considered a newlywed.  I remember sometime last season she referred to herself as such. It's been over two years!

This is so wrong. Joy is only a child.

I can't believe Joy would have her wedding when Jill was not in the country, esp. since she's so close to coming home. What's the hurry.

9 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I wonder if Pickles was fed the wrong date because they knew media would pick up on it? Though it would be stupid to give a date earlier than the actual wedding.

Who knows.

Pickles is NEVER wrong!

*eyeroll*

Re: The polka dot wedding dress that people suspect is Joy's.  It's super cute, but putting a modest lining under it will transform it into a boring t-shirt dress. The simple pattern of the lace will disappear unless the lining contrasts, or is lower cut than the lace layer.

2 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

I hope someone also tells Jill that she's no longer considered a newlywed.  I remember sometime last season she referred to herself as such. It's been over two years!

At least we won't be subjected to Smuggar attempting to dip and kiss Anna. Gotta hide behind a small child so the cameras don't find him!

2 hours ago, Stacie said:

If I remember right, SmugAnna and Benessa did something similar at the Dills' wedding. So fair was fair that time.

Super lame at JinJer's wedding though. I hope Hipster Jesus doesn't pull that shit at the JoStin nuptials. Joy shouldn't have to see her step-dad eating her mom's face at her wedding.

4 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

Jill and derrick are back

Good. Hopefully they stay here and stop harassing the people of SCA. 

ETA: 

On 4/25/2017 at 0:22 AM, GoddessOfVictory said:

I know I'm a little late for the water discussion, but if you don't know how to make it from scratch then don't worry, you can always buy some Dehydrated Water.

Water.jpg

This is so wonderful!! I will have to try it and thanks for bringing it to my attention!@#$$

Ho Ho Ho

The above can post just appeared.....apparently I didn't post it correctly at the time. So a reboot.

What I was going to say is I wonder if the Dullards "saved" anyone at either airport on the way home. Could happen. Jill could have brought along some banana bread or a picture of Jeebus saving her from a shower rack. Can't wait for the new videos and comments. And of course the baby. 

New thread:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived