IGNORED

Lori Alexander 18: Taking Pictures in the Closet

choralcrusader8613

I will now make sure that I wear leggings when I do my grocery run tomorrow morning.   I'll be thinking of Lori.  

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, polecat said:

Doesn't the Bible say something about plucking your eyes out if they continually cause you trouble? If this man cannot keep his eyes from roaming over women's bodies, maybe he should do something about it. 

I'll volunteer to help the poor bastard with that.  I'm sure that just about every Fjer will help, too.

This Josh Jacobs guy is on a serious power trip.  He's responding to all the comments with his godly manly perspective on modesty. These fucking people. I'm so glad I'm not part of their world. There's so much more to enjoy, do and even worry about than whether we cause our brothers to stumble. I mean, it is honestly just absolutely ridiculous.  

Calli :You are coming across as an ego maniac. Lori quoted your post from a couple of days back, and you couldn't just be proud. You had to absolutely go crazy with your arrogance. You are bouncing from post to post as though you are the latest expert on how "godly women" should behave. I think you need to settle down.

Josh: I'd respond, Calli, but you seem to like insulting me. So bye. Have a good life

LOL!

Connie: And believe me when I wear leggings it's not to have men look at me.
Josh: Connie, are you a man? Then you cannot speak with any authority on the minds of men. I can. And i did. Men are visual beings. Its why men are attracted to women of all shapes, sizes, colors and ages. I'm sorry but if that's a problem, tell God. He made us visual and gave women the free will to purposefully entice us. Or not. If you want to cause others so sin thats on you.
Connie: Sounds like your simply a pervert.

More LOL!! Women entice us, its their fault!!!

On April 18, 2017 at 7:39 PM, RosyDaisy said:

My great-greatgrandmother used honey to treat infections, sore throats, and coughs. This was way before antibiotics and other medical treatments became available. When I'm sick, I go to the doctor. I don't do home remedies.

My gran would give me a homemade cough remedy made from honey, but, only after my cough was checked out by the MD.  (I had a lot of lung infections as a kid). I also used to use aroma therapy for my migraines, along with the meds my MD prescribed.  Rosemary oil was great for getting rid of a mild migraine.  Sadly, it aggravates my asthma so, fioricet it is.  And, because of the asthma, I no longer use honey to treat a cough. Hycodan is my friend.  

9 hours ago, Koala said:

And we're back on leggings again!

Working women, leggings, leggings, working women.  Round and round we go.

Did she use white out? 

Lori:

if men find them immodest and a stumbling block, then we should take heed and not wear them.

Again, this is just...silly.  Lots of men would find Lori's clothing immodest.  Is she going to "take heed" and change her wardrobe?

i don't know why, but I am shocked at the juvenile and snotty tone the comments have taken in that leggings doodle. How in the world can Lori think Josh's comments are appropriate? Is that how her sons  interact with people?  

I am also a little surprised Ken has not stepped in to try to calm things down a bit. He seems to be more of a peacemaker than Lori. I think we are seeing once again who is really in charge in the Alexander home. It just sckens me to think of Lori sitting at her computer smiling at each of Josh's hateful comments. 

Also, I don't see any comments from Lori on the original leggings post. You know; the one with the immodest photo of women in leggings?  That one. 

If my fat ass in leggings causes a man to lose his marbles...that's not my problem. If my fat ass in yoga pants makes a man get a woody, again, not my problem. I flat out don't give a shit if a man loses his marbles over my fat ass, PCOS gut and droopy tits. Well...I need to clarify...Mr. Xtian loses his marbles over my fat, lumpy, bumpy, saggy self...but I don't think he sees what I see in the mirror. 

Lori is a bitch...these fundies are sex and appearance obsessed...but didn't Jesus say something about whitewashed tombs? If I remember, it wasn't very complimentary. 

One of the readers commented on the feminism post asking about ideas for stay-at-home jobs. Very curious to see if she will get any responses (other than the usual "just trust God").

What are the chances that Lori herself wore leggings before submitting to Ken and becoming a shining beacon of modesty?

Maybe she's becoming more fixated on women's modesty because the headship isn't asking for 10 minutes and coconut oil like he used to but still pervs on other women's bodies. 

Lori, from her latest notebook doodle on leggings: 

And, by extension, how little they (women)  care about how men feel about this.

(yes, I know she's quoting a man)  Note how she had no problem quoting something about how men feel, but if it's women's feelings then, girl, you better stuff those deep down! Don't you know that feelings are a lie from the pit of hell? 

Well, men defraud me all the time, yet Lori appears unconcerned about that. Can we please cover them all up, so I can just go about my business?

Well, men defraud me all the time, yet Lori appears unconcerned about that. Can we please cover them all up, so I can just go about my business?

You are mistaken. Men cannot defraud you and it doesn't matter what they wear. Women are not visual creatures like men and we never think about sex.

Or so I was told a billion times at Christian school and expected to explain to girls at pre-(fake) prom all girl class meetings about dresses.

Anyway, now that you know, I'm sure you'll never notice an attractive man again.

Well, if you take this to its logical conclusions we end up in Saudi Arabia, where a black cloak with cloves and mesh in front of your face is the only modest piece of attire for women. 

This is exactly where this logical takes us. I always thought these people are wayyyy too afraid of Muslims to ever bear any semblance to them. But we will see. I'm tempted to send a burqua to Lori in the mail with the note "I saw this at the store today and I believe it meets all of your modesty needs and won't make anyone stumble except you over your own feet!" 

@louisa05

I will never understand how women aren't supposed to be visual. My BFF and I recently listened to all the boy-bands that we used to love as teens. We came to the conclusion that their looks blinded us to their lack of talent. :)

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

You are mistaken. Men cannot defraud you and it doesn't matter what they wear. Women are not visual creatures like men and we never think about sex.

Or so I was told a billion times at Christian school and expected to explain to girls at pre-(fake) prom all girl class meetings about dresses.

Anyway, now that you know, I'm sure you'll never notice an attractive man again.

I hope Lori finds the current Dillard thread and reads it! So many good looking people! :my_heart::562479574e583_32(16):

45 minutes ago, samurai_sarah said:

@louisa05

I will never understand how women aren't supposed to be visual. My BFF and I recently listened to all the boy-bands that we used to love as teens. We came to the conclusion that their looks blinded us to their lack of talent. :)

LOL!! I am grateful to have been from the 80s prior to the real boy band era. We loved some pretty silly bands, but some of them turned out to have talented people. Wham! was pretty bubblegum, but George Michael was truly talented. 

Her latest blog post is terrible nonsense. History based on a Hallmark movie. WW2 was a charmed time when women wore dresses and everyone adhered to Lori's life standards. Except, you know, Hitler, the Holocaust, all of that--but still, pretty dresses! It was a wondrously perfect time! 

Someone pointed out that women working in defense plants weren't wearing dresses or being SAHMs and that the war meant a low birthrate and men dying. But, never mind that, pretty dresses! And divorce was hard! And it's all in that movie so it must be true! 

10 hours ago, usmcmom said:

<respectfully snipped>

Also, I don't see any comments from Lori on the original leggings post. You know; the one with the immodest photo of women in leggings?  That one. 

I noticed that, too. I think she was hoping it would take off and go VIRAL Y'ALL! :cracking-up:

Despite 33 shares, so far it's gone nowhere. :snooty:

1 hour ago, louisa05 said:

LOL!! I am grateful to have been from the 80s prior to the real boy band era. We loved some pretty silly bands, but some of them turned out to have talented people. Wham! was pretty bubblegum, but George Michael was truly talented. 

Her latest blog post is terrible nonsense. History based on a Hallmark movie. WW2 was a charmed time when women wore dresses and everyone adhered to Lori's life standards. Except, you know, Hitler, the Holocaust, all of that--but still, pretty dresses! It was a wondrously perfect time! 

Someone pointed out that women working in defense plants weren't wearing dresses or being SAHMs and that the war meant a low birthrate and men dying. But, never mind that, pretty dresses! And divorce was hard! And it's all in that movie so it must be true! 

I remember when she did that dumb ass WW2 blog entry and we talked about it on FJ. She's still stupid  and of course, she is  linking old blog entries as an attempt to make seem as if past eras were better. There are times I wish time travel existed just so Lori could be sent to the past and see that not everything was hunky dory.

47 minutes ago, lilwriter85 said:

I remember when she did that dumb ass WW2 blog entry and we talked about it on FJ. She's still stupid  and of course, she is  linking old blog entries as an attempt to make seem as if past eras were better. There are times I wish time travel existed just so Lori could be sent to the past and see that not everything was hunky dory.

Remember that show, "Fantasy Island,"? People often went back to a "more romantic and easier" time only to find their life in danger or something VERY dramatic. Yeah, Lori needs to get on "THE PLANE! THE PLANE!" and get a taste of reality. 

4 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Right...the FIRST thing I noticed about Mr. Xtian was his adorable butt in those Levi's...and that was before I saw his face for the first time. Great butt, cute face, intriguing eyes (he has 2 different color eyes, blue and hazel)...I was DONE FOR!

She used whiteout for "occasion" but not "offence."  

I was inspired this morning to defraud the world with my yoga pants this morning at the park. 

I doubt Lori would learn anything if there were a time machine to take her back to "the good old days." She'd probably bury her head in the sand or cover her ears or say that she's being deceived by Satan.  

3 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

There are times I wish time travel existed just so Lori could be sent to the past and see that not everything was hunky dory.

You're giving that old bat too much credit.  She can't see her hand in front of her face.

20 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Connie: Sounds like your simply a pervert.

Hahaha! Go Connie! 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived