IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

On 5/15/2017 at 2:07 PM, JillyO said:

Thanks for letting us know Courtney had the baby. May I ask where you're getting this from? Does she have any social media that's still public?

How sad. For the entire family. Too many babies from a body that obviously rejects fetuses....kids w/zero individuality, just numbers on a scale.

I can't even give her credit for being a "good" mom. They are entirely irresponsible and use their God to justify ignorance & stupidiy.

At their rate she will die for a baby and he'll find a mindless girl to replace her.

Those babies are screwed and they are wilfully stupid.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find scary about Courtney is this IS the break she had between pregnancies and it wasn't long....There is no way one human can do all of that, constantly be pregnant, nursing, recovering and clean, cook, homeschool, etc. Something has to give and it is either her mental health or the well being of those poor children. They are the embodiment of what happens when you truly follow being quiverfull.

4 hours ago, JMO said:

Do we have an exact due date for Jill Dillard?  

I think 'early July' is the closest we've got.

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I think 'early July' is the closest we've got.

I'm really hoping she delivers on the 4th of July and names the baby Americus or American. :evil:

3 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

Rachel, formerly Wissmann, is pregnant with her second child. Due in October.

She's been on the list for about 2 weeks already.

On 5/27/2017 at 4:09 AM, fundiefan said:

Too many babies from a body that obviously rejects fetuses

Hasn't she only had one, maybe two miscarriages?  That's totally normal regardless of how many babies you already have... and given how many live children she has, I don't see where you get "obviously rejects fetuses."  Am I misunderstanding?

2 hours ago, meee said:

Hasn't she only had one, maybe two miscarriages?  That's totally normal regardless of how many babies you already have... and given how many live children she has, I don't see where you get "obviously rejects fetuses."  Am I misunderstanding?

But some were born premature and needed medical intervention to survive. One born in the driveway. She doesn't have healthy pregnancies. 

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

But some were born premature and needed medical intervention to survive. One born in the driveway. She doesn't have healthy pregnancies. 

Ah, I forgot about the prematurity (and didn't know about the driveway!) thanks.

Yeah, Courtney's last miscarriage was from having so many babies in such a short period of time. I mean, she's had 9 pregnancies and in less than 9 years, including one twin pregnancy. And the twins were born less than 11 months after her last baby. OBs recommend not even trying to get pregnant for one whole year so the body can heal. Courtney might be super fertile, but her body is screaming for a break. 

On 28.5.2017 at 3:32 PM, fundiefan said:

One born in the driveway.

How modest.

Damn, I hope Courtney's husband gives her a break. As another poster mentioned before, her body screams for a break and a period of time without being pregnant that is longer than 12 weeks. Do they live close to family so that she might have some help around the house or with homeschooling?

I found on FB that Peter and Melody Bringe baby, born around March the 20th, was named Katherine....

Is it too soon to put the newly married Duggar? It's all over the internet about them letting God decide. Which means, she's probably already pregnant. I bet money that my broke ass doesn't have, that Joy and Joe both will be parents by the end of summer 2018. Or maybe the end of spring of next year. Well you all get my point I guess.

On 5/31/2017 at 2:38 AM, ophelia said:

How modest.

Damn, I hope Courtney's husband gives her a break. As another poster mentioned before, her body screams for a break and a period of time without being pregnant that is longer than 12 weeks. Do they live close to family so that she might have some help around the house or with homeschooling?

I hate myself a little bit for knowing this much about her life, but no, she doesn't have family around. They moved away to plant a church, and I believe they're a VERY long car ride away from relatives. 

7 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Is it too soon to put the newly married Duggar? It's all over the internet about them letting God decide. Which means, she's probably already pregnant. I bet money that my broke ass doesn't have, that Joy and Joe both will be parents by the end of summer 2018. Or maybe the end of spring of next year. Well you all get my point I guess.

Yes, it is too soon. After we had someone on the speculated list for more than 9 months, I removed the speculated pregnancies. I'll wait until there's an announcement to add them to the list.

7 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

We should wait for a confirmation from the Forsyths, but I 100% agree that Joy will be a mom soon. Something tells me Austin is heavily indoctrinated and they may even have their first child before the Vuolos.

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yes, it is too soon. After we had someone on the speculated list for more than 9 months, I removed the speculated pregnancies. I'll wait until there's an announcement to add them to the list.

Plus, several couples have had issues getting pregnant. I think everyone thought Michael and Brandon would get pregnant quickly, and obviously that did not happen. Seems rather cruel to put them on before they announce. 

It's likely Joy will get pregnant quickly, but at some point someone in that family is going to have issues. Better to wait and quietly speculate. 

Taralyn (Carlsen) Thomas and her husband Micaiah (Melissa Niednagel's brother) are expecting their first.  They announced on mother's day.  She did not give a date but I would guess Nov. 

It looks like Beth Serven TenDolle is having number 5 very soon...Mama Serven posted on her IG about going to Wisconsin for "babywatch" so that must poor Beth is having another in about as many years as she has been married.

19 hours ago, Bethella said:

Thank you for this.  I can't imagine how hard it is to struggle with infertility, or know childbirth will never happen, or deal with miscarriage, but I do know how horrible it feels to have people always expecting you to get pregnant, despite all evidence to the contrary.    I really appreciate you sticking to what the couple shares.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

It looks like Beth Serven TenDolle is having number 5 very soon...Mama Serven posted on her IG about going to Wisconsin for "babywatch" so that must poor Beth is having another in about as many years as she has been married.

Actually they've been married for 8 years. I only have three children listed: Isabella (b. 2010), Naomi (b. 2012) and a girl (b. 2014). Do you have information on the 3rd and 4th children?

Also, do you have information on Amy Ellen's older children (names, birthdays)?

There was a picture once on one of the sisters FB and there were four kids on a couch in Wisconsin so we think it was her.  No names or announcements or anything. 8 years?? wow, I lose track of time. I am also one of those people who think 5 in 8 years is nuts.  These women never get a break from the next stage, next pregnancy, etc. My toddler is a HELLION right now but I know it will pass and we are done having kids. These women never get that.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived