IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

Amy Ellen has Isabella who is 5 and Josephine who is 22 months.  Her kids are spaced out and I think she may be in her thirties??

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These women keep having baby after baby. They nerve give themselves a break. How many of them have husbands who truly help with the children. 

28 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

I think she may be in her thirties??

Based on her birth order Amy Ellen is 34-39 years old.

Maxwell hangers-on and wannabes the Corral family are expecting their 7th, due sometime in 2018. Parents are Mark and Ali. See their Facebook page (The Corrals) for the announcement, complete with bow-and-arrow emojis and a stick family visualisation of how their family has grown over the years.

They have six girls currently so it'll be interesting to see whether they carry on the trend or have a boy.

7 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Maxwell hangers-on and wannabes the Corral family are expecting their 7th, due sometime in 2018. Parents are Mark and Ali. See their Facebook page (The Corrals) for the announcement, complete with bow-and-arrow emojis and a stick family visualisation of how their family has grown over the years.

They have six girls currently so it'll be interesting to see whether they carry on the trend or have a boy.

So, according to his stick figures, they got married in 2008. 8.5-9 years later, depending on the wedding date, they are having child #7. When, it appears, #6 is just learning to crawl.

Fundies seriously make me cringe. They don't care about their kids, only their progeny for their god.

I can't do the math this morning but that woman has been pregnant for 7 years with no break - postpartum is not a break. 

I am so grateful I was not born or raised fundie and I don't have to follow absurd rules to feel blessed by some god.

O I don't know if of this is the right spot where to ask it or not so forgive me if i'm wrong but i was thinking is the buddy sistem that the Duggar and Bates use an esclusive of them or is common in fundie word? Afterall is bit that the husbands help in rasing children...

News of the Kendalls: According Hunter Kendall's FB, it seems that Tom and Melissa Kendall are expecting a sixth child. Now, they're leave in Togo. Tom "does Lord's work" as a surgeon, in Togo.

I'm searching, but I have no clue about the fourth child of Prentiss (Kendall) Allen. I'm sure he/she's born because Hunter speak about 19 grandchildren (for his parents) but nothing more....

1 hour ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I'm searching, but I have no clue about the fourth child of Prentiss (Kendall) Allen. I'm sure he/she's born because Hunter speak about 19 grandchildren (for his parents) but nothing more....

We thought she was due around November 2016 but we never heard anything about the baby.

39 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

On Twitter, Derick Dillard named his (soon to be) son Samuel Scott....

Hm. Maybe the name trend of the second Duggar Women generation is giving the first child a gobsmackingly awful name and then the rest of the kids get normal ones. 

Samuel Scott is nice.

I'm hoping they go with an 'el' theme for the names. Israel, Samuel, Daniel, Gabriel, Rafael, etc. 

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Samuel Scott is nice.

I'm hoping they go with an 'el' theme for the names. Israel, Samuel, Daniel, Gabriel, Rafael, etc. 

That's not a bad theme and would be kind of cool!

"El" meaning God, it's a good theme for them: ELeazar, NathaniEL, ELijah, JoEL, ...

Belgium queen Mathilde et king Philippe chose the same theme for their children: ELisabeth, GabriEL, EmmanuEL, ELeonore... I  always found this so cute..

21 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

ELeonore

That's a cute theme, but the derivation of Eleonore isn't El=God. Eleonore is believed to have come from Eleanor of Aquitaine who was named Aenor after her mother. They ended up calling her Alia Aenor (another Aenor). Alienor became Eleanor. 

Megan (Lemay) Pedersen gave birth to a daughter, near june the 2nd. There's a pic on her parents FB...

21 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Samuel Scott is nice.

This makes sense, I remember hearing that if Israel had been a girl, he would have been Selah.

1 hour ago, LaLele said:

Bonnie from A Knotted Life is pregnant with #7.  She hasn't said when she is due.  

Oh Lord. I haven't followed her blog for a while, but last I heard they were already overwhelmed and broke, and were hoping for a good long break before the next one.

It was only a matter of time. The sad thing is that Bonnie has essentially sacrificed everything, her life, family, happiness, mental and physical health, marriage, everything at the altar of NFP, and she is ironically one of the best advertisements AGAINST NFP I've ever come across.

12 hours ago, LaLele said:

Bonnie from A Knotted Life is pregnant with #7.  She hasn't said when she is due.  

I looked at her blog and her youngest turned 1 year right after Christmas. So let's hope depending on her due date, they will be close to two years apart. Her older ones seem to have a smaller gap. 

It's about time for another Mueller grandkid.  No news yet, but I'm calling an announcement within weeks.

22 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

It's about time for another Mueller grandkid.  No news yet, but I'm calling an announcement within weeks.

Most likely Kimberly since she's a newlywed. They are cute. I bet they would have a very cute baby.

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Most likely Kimberly since she's a newlywed. They are cute. I bet they would have a very cute baby.

Or her brother's wife Mary. Wow I just looked and they are FERTILE. She gave birth to 4 kids in a span of 3 years 7 months! So I m sure they will announce number 5 in the next couple of months. 

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or her brother's wife Mary. Wow I just looked and they are FERTILE. She gave birth to 4 kids in a span of 3 years 7 months! So I m sure they will announce number 5 in the next couple of months. 

There were 4 new grandchildren last year. I'm pretty sure it will be also 4 more this year.

17 minutes ago, fish_ca said:

There were 4 new grandchildren last year. I'm pretty sure it will be also 4 more this year.

I don't think so. The Wallers aren't fertile. There is over three years between their first two. 

Also the Bartas keep having wider gaps in time between kids so I think their next two will have 2 years between so no new baby until 2018. 

So definitely Kim and Mary. But I'm not so sure any of the others will have 2017 babies. 2018? There will be a few.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived