IGNORED

Breeding Like Bunnies: Upcoming Babies 7

Bethella

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the new thread title. So appropriate for the Resurrection Season, too!

Kimberly Fambrough Allison gave birth to son Clark Viret on March 21, per her sister Jean Marie's "Jemmie Photography" FB page. A very cute little boy.

10 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Kimberly Fambrough Allison gave birth to son Clark Viret on March 21, per her sister Jean Marie's "Jemmie Photography" FB page. A very cute little boy.

Are they related to Nancy Campbell's daughter Serene Allison?

I didn't participate in the previous thread, but I can't get my mind off of the impending disaster that's surrounding baby Dillard #2. Here's hoping that the snarking was for naught, for the family's sake.

2 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Are they related to Nancy Campbell's daughter Serene Allison?

I don't know. Kimberly married Ben Allison on April 23, 2016. He comes from a large family in Texas - here's the link to his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ben.allison.104

His parents have a combined FB page, Peter Alice Allison: https://www.facebook.com/PeterNAlice

33 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I don't know. Kimberly married Ben Allison on April 23, 2016. He comes from a large family in Texas - here's the link to his FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ben.allison.104

His parents have a combined FB page, Peter Alice Allison: https://www.facebook.com/PeterNAlice

Yeah, I remembered that they got married last year but I don't know why we care about them.

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yeah, I remembered that they got married last year but I don't know why we care about them.

Kimberly's sister Jean is really close to Emily Case Brower, Lauren Hope Berkompas and several other former VF SAHDs. They photographed a lot of VF events together. Jean is the only one that stayed single and seems not too happy about it. Although she tries to tell her readers otherwise through her blog. 

Jenny & Matt Chancey's 12th child, a boy, has been born. All seems well.

9 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Jenny & Matt Chancey's 12th child, a boy, has been born. All seems well.

Any info on the name?

8 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Any info on the name?

Not yet but would think it will be announced soon.

3 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

Staddon baby has arrived 

IMG_2032.PNG

I hope Daniel is recovering nicely from giving birth.

#EasterMiracle

10 hours ago, BlessingsVonFundiePants said:

Staddon baby has arrived 

IMG_2032.PNG

That better be red hair I see. I love red hair.

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That better be red hair I see. I love red hair.

If it means bub has inherited the Neely looks rather than the Staddon ones - 100% yes - count me in on that.

15 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

If it means bub has inherited the Neely looks rather than the Staddon ones - 100% yes - count me in on that.

Well, that would only be to his benefit.....

Tischaria (Buckingham) Hale is expecting her 9th child, her first girl in seven years apparently. Her oldest will still be 10 when the new baby is born.

Tischaria is a sibling from the tragic Papa Pilgrim blended Buck-Hale family that has been discussed on FJ a few times. Her family took in the Hale family of 14 children and their mother after the Hale father 'Papa Pilgrim' was convicted for abusing them. She went on to marry Joshua, one of the Hale sons.

6 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Tischaria (Buckingham) Hale is expecting her 9th child, her first girl in seven years apparently. Her oldest will still be 10 when the new baby is born.

Tischaria is a sibling from the tragic Papa Pilgrim blended Buck-Hale family that has been discussed on FJ a few times. Her family took in the Hale family of 14 children and their mother after the Hale father 'Papa Pilgrim' was convicted for abusing them. She went on to marry Joshua, one of the Hale sons.

Can you tell many Buckinghales there are? It seems there may be at least three marriages between the families. Are there more than that?

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Can you tell many Buckinghales there are? It seems there may be at least three marriages between the families. Are there more than that?

I don't know, to be honest. I read a previous FJ discussion about them yesterday and at that point (2013 or 2014) there were at least two Buck-Hale marriages. There might be more though, I just haven't had time to do the research.

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think there's only the two: Joseph Hale & Sharia Buckingham and Joshua Hale & Lolly Buckingham. But there have been a couple of other "double" marriages: Israel and David Hale married sisters Cori and Heidi plus Moses Hale and James Buckingham married sisters Rebecca and Rachel Stevens.

I have to imagine their are quite a few double marriages. Mostly because Fundie families don't want their kids to marry outside their faith and because the Fundie world can be small their are only a few families they might feel comfortable with. 

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I think there's only the two: Joseph Hale & Sharia Buckingham and Joshua Hale & Lolly Buckingham. But there have been a couple of other "double" marriages: Israel and David Hale married sisters Cori and Heidi plus Moses Hale and James Buckingham married sisters Rebecca and Rachel Stevens.

Wow. A lot of double-marriages that let their lifestyle appear even more cultish than it already is.

4 hours ago, Bethella said:

You have them mixed up though. Sharia is married to Joshua and Lolly is married to Joseph. 

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

Ok that must be what I'm thinking of. 

They really keep it in the family. I've never seen a family have so many marriages of siblings marrying siblings. I wonder why their families do this. Do they really want to keep that cloistered amongst themselves? 

5 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I have to imagine their are quite a few double marriages. Mostly because Fundie families don't want their kids to marry outside their faith and because the Fundie world can be small their are only a few families they might feel comfortable with. 

But then you have large families where this doesn't happen. It makes me wonder if some fundie families are more open to other families than others.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived