IGNORED

John Shrader Part 11 - God's Grifter Falling Apart

Coconut Flan

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear lord even his attempts to be humble are over the top ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

I want to see John ride in on a donkey.

Will we be waving palm fronds or would that be too much?

John needs to crawl off his damn cross and stop pretending to be a martyr. 

So I'm walking down the dust road yesterday here in Kafue singing hymns and a man looks around in suprise as I approached.

His name is Robert and he's started visiting our church as of late.

He told me he was very amazed to hear someone singing so loudly, and on a Monday morning at that!

I told him, that like David in the Bible, I was seeking to encourage myself in the Lord

No, he was seeking attention, if this happened at all. It probably didn't. 

He said, "That one helping you, Roderick. I can see that he is not following you. He is following the Bible."

No sweeter words could have graced my ears, and lifted my broken heart, like those words did.

I'm not here in Sub-Saharan Africa to make followers of John Shrader. I'm here seeking to lead precious souls to be followers of Christ.

Totally didn't happen, but John is there because he is lazy, didn't like working and had a great white missionary fantasy. He wants adoration and money to buy all the toys he wants. 

If I die, or God moves me, men like Roderick will faithfully continue

I suspect "God" is going to be moving John very soon. 

FG got to it first.  I was just putting my own stamp on John's post.

Does he seriously expect us to believe this crap.  My comments in bold.

So I'm walking down the dust road yesterday here in Kafue singing hymns [how obnoxious] and a man looks around in suprise as I approached. [So would I.  I might even run away.]

His name is Robert and he's started visiting our church as of late. [Sure.]

He told me he was very amazed to hear someone singing so loudly, and on a Monday morning at that!  [Seriously! Noise pollution.]

I told him, that like David in the Bible, I was seeking to encourage myself in the Lord. [Bull shit]

After discussing the Word of God for some time, Mr. Robert made a statement that warmed, lifted, and encouraged my broken heart. [I have nothing better to do so I bore everyone I meet.]

He said, "That one helping you, Roderick. I can see that he is not following you. He is following the Bible."  [I think Roderick has been telling people that he is so over John.  This was a warning not reassurance.]

No sweeter words could have graced my ears, and lifted my broken heart, like those words did. 

I'm not here in Sub-Saharan Africa to make followers of John Shrader. I'm here seeking to lead precious souls to be followers of Christ.  [Pull the other one. It's got bells on.]

Those who will love and live God's Word for themselves, not for me!

A similar statement was made about a man that I was privileged to lead to Christ and disciple in America.

[Pants on fire.]

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

He said, "That one helping you, Roderick. I can see that he is not following you. He is following the Bible."

Is it possible that John totally misunderstood what Robert was saying here?

ETA: @Palimpsest you beat me to it and expressed it more clearly!  John remains (sadly, after all these years) oblivious, tone deaf and clueless. 

Leg-humper comment:  "Amen!! God's always RIGHT ON TIME!!"

Or John is telling fibs again.  He's been told not to be such a downer and needs to sound upbeat and inspired.

17 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

If I die, or God moves me, men like Roderick will faithfully continue

I suspect "God" is going to be moving John very soon. 

So do I.  We should start a count down ...

What I imagine actually happened:

John got bored at home. He wanders out singing loudly hoping somebody, anybody will notice him. Robert sees him walking around singing as loudly as he can. 

"Is he drunk or has he totally lost it?" he thinks. "Guess I should go check on him before he gets hurt."

Stops John and John immediately starts rambling on about himself and how he and he alone as the One True Biblical Baptist Way to get to heaven. Rodrick is mentioned and Robert says something like "Well Rodrick isn't really following you anymore, he has decided to follow Jesus."

To his surprise John acts all happy at this news and trots off home with a spring in his step. 

3 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

He doesn't need to; he's already an ass.

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Does this corny fucker think that drugs are witchcraft? What??

He clearly thinks that the use of indigenous/herbal medicines (aka treatments given by African doctors) are Satanic.

John dose not believe in traditional medicine. He believes in colloidal silver and vitamins. I would not be surprised to learn that he thinks that any kind of medicine (besides his pseudoscience) is a "bad" drug.

3 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

I practice witchcraft (green and kitchen).  John needs to check himself.  No one in their right mind is going to waste time or more importantly energy spelling something for him.  

He doesn't deserve any blessings, and he's doing a great job cursing his own life.  No assistance needed there.  

John is too righteous to tell a lie. He is probably twisting something around to fit his narrative. Perhaps one of the people calling him encourages vaccinations or taking prescription drugs when medically needed? He could have posted one meme about how prescription drugs can help treat mental illness. All you need is one meme to have a facebook page glorifying drugs. Therefore, this person is into witchcraft.

Caffeine is technically a drug and this person might love coffee or tea. Perhaps this person posted something on social media about how much he loves this beverage, so he is into witchcraft. John might love this beverage too, but it affects him differently so he is not into witchcraft.

A few more thoughts:

Should we start taking bets as to when he is leaving Zambia for his next adventure?

Does Mr. Robert have children? Perhaps he decided to politely get him to stop singing at the top of his lungs while his kids were napping?

16 minutes ago, Ali said:

John is too righteous to tell a lie. He is probably twisting something around to fit his narrative.

I'm sure John would deny ever telling a lie.  On the other hand, his type are perfectly OK with using poetic license to improve their "testimony" for the sake of promoting their version of God.  Steve Maxwell and Pecan do the same thing.  We've also caught John in many lies alternative facts over the incredible disappearing plane.  His story keeps changing.

8 minutes ago, Ali said:

Should we start taking bets as to when he is leaving Zambia for his next adventure?

I'm not convinced that John really wants to leave Zambia.  He has never had it so good and his prospects back in the States are abysmal.  I think he'll have to be hogtied, sedated, and forcibly put on a plane to get him out of there.  

I suspect he is preparing the donors for a move away from Kafue to a more rural area where people don't know him.  He's got his beady eye on a place with an airstrip so all he needs now is a hangar - and a new plane that actually flies.  

I surmise that he really wants a vacation back in the States first.  Satan's attacks have worn down his health, he needs more money,  the new plane, and more flying lessons.  Most of all, he wants people to forget that he wasted all that money on the old plane, the Timothy House, the chickens,  and the land he doesn't really own legally for the Kafue church.

He wishes people wouldn't remember all that history.  That is why he regularly deletes his Facebook.

28 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I'm not convinced that John really wants to leave Zambia.  He has never had it so good and his prospects back in the States are abysmal.  I think he'll have to be hogtied, sedated, and forcibly put on a plane to get him out of there.

Exactly. John's life sucked in America. Deputation and Zambia have been the best years of his life, even with the Satanic attacks. He just needs a new mission field since he has pretty much worn out his welcome at this one. The only problem with John moving to remote villages is that he doesn't like living without his American comforts. He couldn't even survive without full sized appliances and an ice maker. And that well was dug for him, not as a mission. No way John was going to haul water. I see him moving to another city and wanting a plane to fly to villages. 

But making everyone forget his existing plane, the failed church, the failed chicken business, the failed well ministry, and his failed Bible college is going to be a struggle. He still has followers, but not anywhere close to what he used to have. 

Damn, @formergothardite, I completely forgot the well "ministry!"  I suppose the Bible College was on paper only and he never told us exactly who was attending his Bible study.  To the donors the converts are probably interchangeable anyway.  

Remember, one of the first things John did in Zambia was crash poor Justin Sauder's car.  It has all been downhill from there.

27 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Remember, one of the first things John did in Zambia was crash poor Justin Sauder's car.

I forgot about that! Things have never gone smooth for John in Zambia, but almost all of that is because of his own actions. 

If I die, or God moves me, men like Roderick will faithfully continue

Hmmmm, John has been adamant that he'll stand fast against Satan & won't abandon the mission field.  Will God call John on the red phone with a new assignment? 

9 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

No innocent donkey deserves to have his great selfish, greedy, lardy lazy ass sat on its back. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Hmmmm, John has been adamant that he'll stand fast against Satan & won't abandon the mission field.  Will God call John on the red phone with a new assignment? 

Ah! So he's finally admitting he's willing to be moved! everything he's written so far is very whiny but adamantly denying that he'll give up, however much he wants to. now he's admitting that mayyyybe god has another plan for him. very interesting!! 

As I've said before, John is dusting down the suitcases. 

Suitcases that poor Esther and the older children will have to deal with and fill whilst John weeps and moans about Satans love for him.

Here is what I hope will happen. 

I think John will be told that if he decides to remain in Zambia under the care and monetary support of his father's church, he will have to accept a secondary position to an established missionary.  He will be told he is there to learn from someone who has already established himself for a lengthy period of time, has a congregation and adheres to whatever biblical line of bullshit John's father preaches.  John will be given duties he is expected to fulfill and will be monitored closely by his father's church's board .  He will be expected to allow the established missionary to lead in all decisions, accept the decisions gracefully, and pray and preach the word of God, not John Shrader.  If, after 3-5 years, he has shown he has grown spiritually, mentally and emotionally enough to have his own congregation the church will support him in that.  He will, however, remain closely monitored for anther 3 years.

If he declines to allow this the church will fly him, Esther and the children back to the states where he will be given 3 months living expenses and will be expected to find a job.  Should John be as lazy as we all suspect him to be, the church will provide Esther and the children tickets back to her parents home and cut off all financial ties with them.  John's father and mother can help support Esther and maintain contact with their children. 

^ wistful thinking I'm afraid  

Remember the sending church is his Dad who really raised this narcissistic fraud. I think they are really two peas in a pod & Daddy Shrader sees no wrong in his golden Child John Boy. 

Nope he will end up leaving (my view)

1) his ego can no longer take it

or

2) most churches will pull support (not Daddy Shraders) & financially he will have to leave. 

9 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

There is a reason for this assertion.

Lets say an under-educated person looks up the word in the New Testament that is translated 'witchcraft' in a dictionary or language resource. Under that word, s/he will notice that the word is something like "pharmakia". The linguistic resemblance to the English word for pharmacies, pharmasutical, etc, is quite obvious. The definition supports the linguistic connection.

To a person who knows what they are doing, this connection means, "At the time, 'magic' may have involved various ingredients that  had alleged and/or real medicinal or mind altering properties."

To an idiot this means, "The Bible knows all about 21st century drugs! It turns out that they come from the devil! Drug use is witchcraft!" (Minor idiots mean illicit drugs. Major idiots mean modern medicine.)

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived