IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 6: All Hail Rufus

Destiny

Previously, we talked a lot about one of my favourite topics, WINE! We also discussed Rufus (PRAISE HIM!). There might have been something about the duggars too, but who really cares about that?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • choralcrusader8613 pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Is Hail supposed to be spelled like that?

Fixed it. Thanks! :)

3 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Is Hail supposed to be spelled like that?

First I can't count and now I can't spell. I need to quit this day before I screw up anything else. Fixing. 

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

First I can't count and now I can't spell. I need to quit this day before I screw up anything else. Fixing. 

Don't give up.... It's Monday. Also, Rufus believes in you! 

This is my favorite Duggar thread title by far!

I just love how the Duggars (fundamentalist fucks) have somehow spawned a thread professing to worship roadkill (and not Jebus)

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

This is my favorite Duggar thread title by far!

I just love how the Duggars (fundamentalist fucks) have somehow spawned a thread professing to worship roadkill (and not Jebus)

Road kill Jebus would be a great name for a Christian country album. 

This thread makes me so happy because Rufus is my brother's name :D 

I see you people did not heed the warning given to us in the last thread!  May I remind you:

Just like those on Easter Island had no book of Gods word but they still devoted their lives to worship the stone statues that they had to use all their natural resources to build and move.  Their worship led to extinction.  But the statues last!  Hmm Idolatry

2017-03-16 14_35_39-easter island - Google Search.png

Honestly, Rufus may have been the only "real" moment of last season. It's very rare that the Duggarettes appear to give a shit about ANYTHING genuinely. Usually their excitement/caring about things is so put on. The fact that Jinger had memories associated with the deer head was silly, but I felt like it was genuine. 

23 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Honestly, Rufus may have been the only "real" moment of last season. It's very rare that the Duggarettes appear to give a shit about ANYTHING genuinely. Usually their excitement/caring about things is so put on. The fact that Jinger had memories associated with the deer head was silly, but I felt like it was genuine. 

That's how it felt to me too. The fact that she cared enough about the deer to take it to Laredo. it's such a good story. 

I had the worst day. But catching up on the end of the previous thread and now this one definitely made me smile. Rufus bless you all.

For some reason the "Hmm. Idolatry" thing is making me think of a work funny from a few years ago. We have this schedule every day that the boss draws up to make sure everyone is on the same page. It's handwritten onto a template that's been photocopied approximately 18,000 times. One of the headers is "ASH BURIALS" [I work in a funeral home...] but where it's on the side of the page, the "A" sometimes gets cut off. So my co-worker one day kept going around whispering "shhhh. burials." and it was so funny (possibly you had to be there..). Anyway I keep kind of whispering it in my head. "hmmm. idolatry."

17 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I see you people did not heed the warning given to us in the last thread!  May I remind you:

Heathens never learn, that's why the Dullards have to keep going back to Cintral America. :P 

11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I see TLC unveiled their fall show lineup today. Do we know if the Duggars are returning?  I don't see them, or Rufus, mentioned in this article: http://deadline.com/2017/03/tlc-trading-spaces-2017-18-programming-slate-upfronts-1202053696/

They've filmed new stuff and trailers but I don't know when the next episode will air.

Most of the 27 returning shows weren't mentioned by name, so not a surprise that a middle of the road long time show with a niche audience isn't mentioned.

22 hours ago, Georgiana said:

You called for me?  

On 3/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, Buzzard said:

Rufus is dead?! I missed that part! I did not know I was worshiping roadkill! 

7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Rufus is dead?! I missed that part! I did not know I was worshiping roadkill! 

Hahah yes Jinger hit him with her car when she was driving to Spurgeon's birth. She had his head mounted and carried it to Laredo with her. 

• Coconut Flan unpinned this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived