IGNORED

Counting On: Season 3, Part 6: All Hail Rufus

Destiny

Previously, we talked a lot about one of my favourite topics, WINE! We also discussed Rufus (PRAISE HIM!). There might have been something about the duggars too, but who really cares about that?

• Upvote 24
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carm_88

• allthegoodnamesrgone

• JMO

• Buzzard

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many moons ago, on a chilly day just past the time of the harvest, a young lady anxiously prepared for the birth of a nephew, the first child of a beloved sister. Little did she know her life was abou

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was catching up on this thread, and I agree that there has hardly been any "real" moments on this entire last season. It seems that almost everything is forced a

Dude they quoted me. I'M FAMOUS!!!!!

Posted Images

• choralcrusader8613 pinned this topic
choralcrusader8613
3 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Is Hail supposed to be spelled like that?

Fixed it. Thanks! :)

• Upvote 4
Destiny
3 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Is Hail supposed to be spelled like that?

First I can't count and now I can't spell. I need to quit this day before I screw up anything else. Fixing. 

• Upvote 16
divadivine
2 hours ago, Destiny said:

First I can't count and now I can't spell. I need to quit this day before I screw up anything else. Fixing. 

Don't give up.... It's Monday. Also, Rufus believes in you! 

• Upvote 13
Buzzard

This is my favorite Duggar thread title by far!

I just love how the Duggars (fundamentalist fucks) have somehow spawned a thread professing to worship roadkill (and not Jebus)

• Upvote 28
allthegoodnamesrgone
1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

This is my favorite Duggar thread title by far!

I just love how the Duggars (fundamentalist fucks) have somehow spawned a thread professing to worship roadkill (and not Jebus)

Road kill Jebus would be a great name for a Christian country album. 

• Upvote 17
mango_fandango

This thread makes me so happy because Rufus is my brother's name :D 

• Upvote 12
Georgiana

I see you people did not heed the warning given to us in the last thread!  May I remind you:

Just like those on Easter Island had no book of Gods word but they still devoted their lives to worship the stone statues that they had to use all their natural resources to build and move.  Their worship led to extinction.  But the statues last!  Hmm Idolatry

2017-03-16 14_35_39-easter island - Google Search.png

• Upvote 37
SamiKatz

But the statues are also outstanding in their fields!

Get it?

Edited by SamiKatz
  • Upvote 36
jerkit

Honestly, Rufus may have been the only "real" moment of last season. It's very rare that the Duggarettes appear to give a shit about ANYTHING genuinely. Usually their excitement/caring about things is so put on. The fact that Jinger had memories associated with the deer head was silly, but I felt like it was genuine. 

• Upvote 20
Carm_88
23 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Honestly, Rufus may have been the only "real" moment of last season. It's very rare that the Duggarettes appear to give a shit about ANYTHING genuinely. Usually their excitement/caring about things is so put on. The fact that Jinger had memories associated with the deer head was silly, but I felt like it was genuine. 

That's how it felt to me too. The fact that she cared enough about the deer to take it to Laredo. it's such a good story. 

• Upvote 17
sta_sha

I had the worst day. But catching up on the end of the previous thread and now this one definitely made me smile. Rufus bless you all.

• Upvote 18
just...sare

For some reason the "Hmm. Idolatry" thing is making me think of a work funny from a few years ago. We have this schedule every day that the boss draws up to make sure everyone is on the same page. It's handwritten onto a template that's been photocopied approximately 18,000 times. One of the headers is "ASH BURIALS" [I work in a funeral home...] but where it's on the side of the page, the "A" sometimes gets cut off. So my co-worker one day kept going around whispering "shhhh. burials." and it was so funny (possibly you had to be there..). Anyway I keep kind of whispering it in my head. "hmmm. idolatry."

• Upvote 21
Carm_88
17 hours ago, Georgiana said:

I see you people did not heed the warning given to us in the last thread!  May I remind you:

Heathens never learn, that's why the Dullards have to keep going back to Cintral America. :P 

• Upvote 15
Kelsey
11 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I see TLC unveiled their fall show lineup today. Do we know if the Duggars are returning?  I don't see them, or Rufus, mentioned in this article: http://deadline.com/2017/03/tlc-trading-spaces-2017-18-programming-slate-upfronts-1202053696/

They've filmed new stuff and trailers but I don't know when the next episode will air.

• Upvote 3
Coconut Flan

Most of the 27 returning shows weren't mentioned by name, so not a surprise that a middle of the road long time show with a niche audience isn't mentioned.

• Upvote 4
Hmmm_idolatry
22 hours ago, Georgiana said:

You called for me?  

• Upvote 21
formergothardite
On 3/27/2017 at 4:09 PM, Buzzard said:

Rufus is dead?! I missed that part! I did not know I was worshiping roadkill! 

• Upvote 15
Carm_88
7 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Rufus is dead?! I missed that part! I did not know I was worshiping roadkill! 

Hahah yes Jinger hit him with her car when she was driving to Spurgeon's birth. She had his head mounted and carried it to Laredo with her. 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1
formergothardite

I"m a terrible convert. I missed the origin story. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

• Upvote 19
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic