IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

Previously, we were getting treated to pics of Dougie travelling around ..... somewhere that had lots of pretty young women. Some things don't seem to change. He's still a fucking tool.

By the way, this title is a shoutout to @nickelodeon in the last thread who made me laugh with by posting that.

• Upvote 7
  • Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quinquagenarian

• DomWackTroll

• Howl

• hoipolloi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone Long time lurker (3 years, maybe?). I've finally decided to de-lurk!. FJ, along with a few other sites, has really opened my eyes to the nonsense of patriarchy. I'm cheering at all t

It's like in the great divorce of Vision Forum, DPIAT got custody of the cosplay/adventure parts, and Geoff got custody of the batshit world-domination conspiracy-theory parts, and Scottie got the dys

"Gentlemen.  Take your Wide Stances....."

Posted Images

nelliebelle1197

I am continuing on to say I still think Justice is hot. And that makes the little baby Jeebus cry.

• Upvote 7
nokidsmom

Dougie has always been, is, and forever shall be a tool.  

• Upvote 7
GenerationCedarchip

Wait - what happened to part 4?  Did it go missing with DP (or maybe that should be DW 'Cinematographer')?

-----------------

Quoting @Quinquagenarian in the last thread,  "Yes. Like Blanche Dubois (and Howard Phillips) they are all too comfortable depending on the kindness of strangers for cash flow and living arrangements. Did DPIAT ever "teach" about $$. I wish someone would whistleblow on the finances. Fleecing is too mild a word."

The folks at Wartburg Watch (http://thewartburgwatch.com) are expert at following the money.  Sounds like a job for the dynamic duo! I don't always agree with some of what's on that site and I think they've been overly critical of some folks I actually like and respect, but they have been good at untangling the money shenanigans.

Edited by GenerationCedarchip
I'm spelling like it's a Monday.
  • Upvote 7
Destiny
9 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

Wait - what happened to part 4?  Did it go missing with DP (or maybe that should be DW 'Cinematographer')?

It was a test to see if you were paying attention. Congratulations on passing! :-P

Seriously, thanks for pointing that out. Apparently i can't count. 

• Upvote 5
RebelliousEscapee

Re DW's latest Facebook post: I find it rather hard to believe that the greatest generation is largely unheard, that no one cares to hear their stories. Even if they don't go on speaking tours or the like, it seems hard to believe that their friends, family, or other history buffs just ignore them  

Maybe this is because I'm a sheltered SOTDRT-educated millennial? Or... is Doug just trying to make himself sound like some unusually sympathetic listener and making up "facts"? Thoughts?

• Upvote 5
Quinquagenarian
28 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

All very innocent, I'm sure.

Stupefied, but then not really. Leopard -Meet your spots!

• Upvote 5
Hane

See, it isn't adultery if the ladies are dressed all old-timey and modest.

• Upvote 18
Quinquagenarian
1 hour ago, RebelliousEscapee said:

Re DW's latest Facebook post: I find it rather hard to believe that the greatest generation is largely unheard, that no one cares to hear their stories. 

You are correct. He was chasing Little Bear when Brokaw and Saving Private Ryan were going on. This argument would be much truer about Vietnam vets - but I don't think he will be glorifying that generation anytime soon. 

• Upvote 7
ladyamylynn

How closely some of these young women resemble his daughters is just beyond words. 

• Upvote 24
refugee

I feel sick after looking at those pictures. She does look young enough to be one of his daughters.

• Upvote 3
DomWackTroll
12 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

You are correct. He was chasing Little Bear when Brokaw and Saving Private Ryan were going on. This argument would be much truer about Vietnam vets - but I don't think he will be glorifying that generation anytime soon. 

Oh, that wouldn't be any fun. The "girls" back then had freshly-scrubbed faces and wore blue jeans and, why, some of them didn't even shave their bodies! Wouldn't do much for a guy who clearly fetishizes gender stereotypes. 

• Upvote 16
Quinquagenarian

Last night with the 85 year old man, tonight it's VOGUE. Who knows what tomorrow may bring. 

• Upvote 3
Clementine
18 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

How closely some of these young women resemble his daughters is just beyond words. 

That's what I thought too. They all look the same: his daughters, Lourdes and now these vintage style girls. This is so creepy. Is Beall at home being submissive and praying hard that her wandering husband won't get into trouble once again and return to her?

• Upvote 5
ladyamylynn

What godly events he attends! 

Screenshot_2017-03-27-13-48-24.png

Screenshot_2017-03-27-13-48-44.png

Edited by choralcrusader8613
NSFW image
  • Upvote 4
nickelodeon

It's weird, most of the ladies I've seen who are into retro glamour and burlesque are also outspoken feminists. They would never dream of hanging out with a dude whose Google results are full of info about how he 1) sexually assaulted his nanny and 2) participated in a giant patriarchal Dominionist movement for years. What gives?

• Upvote 15
ViolaSebastian

Wow. Just when you think he can't get any tool-ier, here we are. He lives to tool another day. 

• Upvote 16
Columbia

Are none of these girls Googling him? They don't have any questions about who he is, and where he came from? Is he trying to pass himself off as "once I was a prude, but I've loosened up now?" This is so bizarre. 

• Upvote 16
Anonymousguest

What the...What? I'm so confused. The Tool is DW cinematographer? These girls...these photos...and parties...I'm speechless. 

He's clearly had a complete philosophy change. Is he still professing reformed Christian patriarchy? Surely he can't still be talking about protecting daughters of he's out photographing and galavanting with these gorgeous young tattooed and liberated women? 

Perhaps Beall is happy to be where ever she is without him. 

• Upvote 12
ladyamylynn
4 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

What the...What? I'm so confused. The Tool is DW cinematographer? 

Yes, DW= Doug Winston (Phillips).

• Upvote 3
Marian the Librarian
1 hour ago, Clementine said:

That's what I thought too. They all look the same: his daughters, Lourdes and now these vintage style girls. This is so creepy. Is Beall at home being submissive and praying hard that her wandering husband won't get into trouble once again and return to her?

If Beall has so much as an ounce of sense, she will wake up, smell the coffee, and (in the words of sex advice columnist Dan Savage), DTMFA!!!

Spoiler

DTMFA = Dump the Mother Fucker Already!!!

Oops, almost forgot to add - Dougie has updated his DW Cinematographer FB page, telling anyone who cares to know that he "listens to the Jive Aces," the UK's #1 jive and swing band. How cosmopolitan! How hip! How far away from Boerne Christian Assembly, Vision Forum, and "Return of the Daughters!"

Edited by Marian the Librarian
Another dainty morsel
  • Upvote 11
DomWackTroll

In the second photo that @ladyamylynnposted, are Doug and Florence standing next to one another, or is she sitting on his lap? It's hard to know, because Doug is pretty short, but I still think it's the latter. What do you guys think? 

• Upvote 2
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic