IGNORED

Captain Bret Alan Smith Part 4: Now with Bad Poetry!

Destiny

@Palimpsest didn't we find out that they did one of their song and dance numbers at a prison visit a few months ago?  That had to be "enlightening". 

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Dear Lord.  The Smiths as prison visitors.  Doesn't that count as cruel and unusual punishment?

That is a sad story @Grimalkin.  Inmates can be very sneaky indeed.

I hope they didn't torture anybody with their singing or tried to teach the inmates some fancy choreography.

2 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

It's really interesting that he (Cap'n) neither responded nor did he remove the comment. Such a horrific situation. And poor Alan was under the weather and his parents prayed him all better.

Blessss himmsss. 

Blechhhh

I just read the praying post. And that is exactly why I have no interest in or use for any god. If some all powerful sky daddy is making sure a child rapist isn't sick, in answer to prayers, but still not doing shit to protect children from those rapists in the first place - and you know many who suffered prayed- then sky daddy is disgusting.

And a giant fuck you to Bret Smith.

So Cap'n Brett wants us all to know that God healed Alan's flu within hours.  Yeeeeah.  Ok.  And I'm glad to hear that prison is agreeing with him and he looks "better than he has in years".  Oh, but no mention yesterday or today about their new grandson.  Interesting. 

20 minutes ago, JMO said:

So Cap'n Brett wants us all to know that God healed Alan's flu within hours.  Yeeeeah.  Ok.  And I'm glad to hear that prison is agreeing with him and he looks "better than he has in years".  Oh, but no mention yesterday or today about their new grandson.  Interesting. 

They didn't mention Kressant or Bethany's latest babies on FB since the split. So I'm sure they won't mention this one either. 

It's fcked up, it's like none of their grandchildren exist.  Only Alan and the ones at home.  They have what, 24 or 25 grandkids and there hasn't been a mention or a picture of a single one in nearly 9 months?  

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, SolomonFundy said:

but the line seems to have been drawn rather firmly in the sand: People with the last name "Smith" and their parents on one side, and everyone else on the other. Bethany is the only real dark horse in the mix. It seems as if some members here mentioned that she had social media contact with the extended family after Alan's crimes came to light. I suspect she may be somewhat caught in the middle since she's the only married Smith who ISN'T a proxy Morton. 

I really do wonder about the family members. What the Smith parents are doing is not unique to them or to fundamentalist Christians. I know of other families who have absolutely denied any molestation took place, in spite of overwhelming evidence. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to learn that one's father, son, brother, or husband molested or raped a child. No, actually, I really can't imagine it. I get why the parents don't want to believe Alan's charges, but I would certainly check out the evidence were I in their place. I would look back to see if any past behavior might have indicated a problem. Anything odd that I wondered about at the time, but Alan had a ready explanation.

How many of the extended family, and friends, might privately believe the charges but are afraid to state that publically? How many parents who have had contact with Alan have asked their children if he touched them? There just HAVE to be more people out there who are at least questioning what happened. Wouldn't they wonder why he is still  in jail, without bail? (Or at least with a bail set so high they can't spring him-not sure which it is,) Or don't some wonder why the Morton family would be so quick to believe the charges against Alan? They were family, prior to this. Yet even the Smith daughters who married into the Morton family appear to believe the charges. THAT would make me sit up and take notice. Perhaps they actually know the truth? Or at least enough to not toe the parental line.

Are all three of the Smith kids in the photo age 18 or older? I sure hope they are; I wouldn't think a jail or prison would allow children in to evangelize. What must they think of all this? Do the children all believe their parents' brand of Christianity? I always wonder if some of the younger kids in these large families are just itching to break free. (Since parents are sometimes more lenient with the younger ones. Although lenient is probably not in the Smith vocabulary unless it is in reference to letting Alan off the hook for committing felonies against a child or children.) Especially when the younger children can see how well things worked out for Katie, do they question what they are taught? Do they secretly question what Alan did?  What a horrible place to be for the kids since I doubt there is any room for not following The Cap'n and Mom on this. And everything else.

23 hours ago, ophelia said:

Reading John's post and seeing that he wrote the name of his own brother-in-law wrong really makes me cringe.

He also misspelled the name of the county where they live.

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

He also misspelled the name of the county where they live.

Spelin good is for anti-Jebus LIBRULS in their godless GUBMINT SCHOOLS.

The Mortons are every terrible Southern cliche rolled into one family, aren't they?

16 minutes ago, dramallama said:

Spelin good is for anti-Jebus LIBRULS in their godless GUBMINT SCHOOLS.

3 hours ago, JMO said:

Looks better than he has in years?  Is that the Cap'n throwing shade at Katie?  Then it's a good thing that he probably has many years left in prison.

3 hours ago, JMO said:

It's fcked up, it's like none of their grandchildren exist.  Only Alan and the ones at home.  They have what, 24 or 25 grandkids and there hasn't been a mention or a picture of a single one in nearly 9 months?  

With Rachel's newest, they have 25.

The Mortons are every terrible Southern cliche rolled into one family, aren't they?

Umm....no. They are just vile, evil people, Southern or not.

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

With Rachel's newest, they have 25.

That's just wild to me. That they have 25 grandkids from 4 children. And they still have 8 children at home. 

I wonder if the older grandkids ever ask about the grandparents they most likely never see or talk to anymore. 

2 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Umm....no. They are just vile, evil people, Southern or not.

My apologies for not being more clear, I didn't mean to imply that being Southern had anything to do with their behavior, there are terrible people everywhere. Only that they come across as some 2-dimensional Faulknerian stereotype that somebody who has only seen Southerners in old movies might come up with. They're like a parody. 

10 hours ago, JMO said:

Honestly, if I were one of their adult daughters and I believed that (a) my brother had committed such a heinous act and (b) my parents were defending him at the expense of his wife and the parents' own grandchildren, I would absolutely no longer allow my parents to post pictures or share any information about my children. Not only would my parents be dead to me, but the idea of allowing the defenders of a child molester to share pictures of *my* children on social media would make me vomit.  Not to mention, my children would not be close enough to my parents for them to get any more photographs, and I sure as hell wouldn't be sharing any.

7 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Looks better than he has in years?  Is that the Cap'n throwing shade at Katie?  Then it's a good thing that he probably has many years left in prison.

I thought his miraculous healing was supposed to be more about how special and holy and innocent he is. It's visiting day and Alan is the only one God chose to make healthy. 

If I had a fake account I would ask them to pray that Katie and his victim also get special healing prayers.

13 hours ago, JMO said:

The grandkids might miss their grandparents, but I'm really glad that Kressy, Bethany and Rach don't allow their kids around their vile parents.

Wow #soblessed their prayers helped their child rapist son with his cold

i seriously want to vomit 

Do Bret and his helpmeet really believe Alan truly is innocent, or is it more like he did not commit these crimes voluntarily because it was Satan who had built a fortress in his heart?

Even if Alan did confess he is guilty for all the things he is accused of, I'm sure lovely Capt'n and equally lovely Jackie would find a way to defend him.

They would always defend him, he is their favourite child. They'll blame Satan, the Gays and probably Katie (for not being available enough).

Uhh oh! There's been another post by Bret. There's a lot of bible quotes and political talk but the interesting part is the section at the end.

We received yet another confirmation of this truth just today. On Sunday, the Spirit spoke through Pastor Stacey Meeks that God was going to do more than we were expecting. I won't go into details on Facebook, but God has done another true miracle for Alan in the jail; you are welcome to call me privately if you want details. Let us pray for those in authority, and believe God to give us what is needed precisely when it is needed.

I don't know what he means by this, but it seems somethings happened to do with Alan. It's all a little vague but considering they see this as positive and we know they are supportive of Alan's innocence I can't see it being good for Katie and her children.

Let us pray for those in authority, and believe God to give us what is needed precisely when it is needed.

Oh stupid, stupid Bret. You walked right into this one. Let's pray for those things. Though your prayers and mine are not for the outcome. Now fuck off you vile, evil piece of shit!

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived