IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

Previous thread here:

Joe and Kendra are still courting, and apparently Kendra was excited about getting side-hugs Sarcasm or sincerity? The world may never know...

We've discussed Joe's potentials for employment, being seen as younger than you are, and (TLC) money being fungible, to name a few topics. Carry on!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the side-hugs comment was genuine. But I am interested in how he's going to provide (did he have to fill in the questionnaire? Guess not!) and where they'll live. Probably on the compound for a while. 

Do the Duggars have a questionnaire for any young ladies that might be interested in courting a Duggar male?  What kind of questions might be on it?

Congratulations!  You've made it past the first hurdle to becoming a part of the Duggar Collective/Family.  Michelle and I found you acceptable enough to allow you to get to know our children, and it appears there is the possiblity that you and __________ might be intended by God to become Husband and Wife.  It is traditional in our family for prospective spouses to answer a questionnaire to further provide insight into God's Plan for our family.  First, you must read and  understand the following questions in Part 1.  If you agree to them, you must sign and date Part 1 in front of a Notary Public.  Ask your father to explain to you what this means.

Part 1

1.  Are you prepared to be filmed by TLC for purposes of the Duggar Family Grifting Hour?  (Please note that it should always be referred to as a Mission.)
2.  Are you aware that agreeing to be filmed is mandatory, and excuses will not be tolerated?  Will you swear on a stack of Bibles (King James version only)?  (We didn't make that clear to Jeremy, and now he's fighting us on it.)
3.  Are you prepared to have your dates (properly chaperoned, see below) filmed when necessary?  TLC and the Duggar parents, hereafter referred to as TPTB (The Powers That Be) will decide when filming takes place, where you will go, and what you will do.  If you want to invite family or friends (hereafter referred to as Outsiders) along on filmed activities, they must be properly vetted by TPTB, instructed on what they can or cannot do or say, and must sign a non disclosure form and a consent to be filmed.  This also applies to agreeing to a courtship, getting engaged, the wedding, at least part of the honeymoon, and giving birth.
4.  Do you agree to follow all Duggar rules for Getting to Know and being Courted by __________?  This involves, but is not limited to, rules on when handholding is acceptable, hugs (type of and duration of to be decided by TPTB), kissing, texting, and Skyping.  Note that chaperones are required.  You may bring your own, but we'll still send one or more of our own because you're all Outsiders, and can't be trusted.  Please refer to Subsections A and B (Conditions and Limitations for Getting to Know __________, and Conditions and Limitations for Courting by __________) for a more complete list of rules and requirements.  (Blame Jeremy for this, too.)

<Insert standard agreement on a contract here>

Great!  Now that you've agreed to the above, let's get down to The Nitty Gritty:

Part 2

*  Will you submit to your husband, and by extension, to his parents?
*  Will you always be joyfully available to your husband?
*  Will you refuse to use birth control?

I had more questions, but this post is too long already.

1) will you go on fake coffee dates with Jessa and Ben and pretend to listen to Ben 

2) Will you babysit Meredith while Anna  goes into labour 

3) Will you not talk about Josh even though he is in our lives

4) will you genuflect towards Michelle 

5) Will you go see Jill in SCA and pretend they are missionaries? 

6) Will you bow your head every time Joe enters the room 

7) Will you act like Josie is the MIRACLE child 

36 minutes ago, nst said:

1) will you go on fake coffee dates with Jessa and Ben and pretend to listen to Ben 

8) Will you master the bug eye over eye linered look that good Duggar woman conform too?

9) Will you promise to walk through every season of life joyfully and use those phrases as often as possible when baby talking to people?

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

8) Will you master the bug eye over eye linered look that good Duggar woman conform too?

9) Will you promise to walk through every season of life joyfully and use those phrases as often as possible when baby talking to people?

10) Will you agree to treat your future sons like sexual predators? And will you treat your daughters like wanton hussies if they don't abide by our family's strict attire standards?

11) Do you agree to conceal the sexual assaults of minors? Even if it's your child assaulted?

12) Do you agree to deny your child access to proper mental health counseling should they need it?

13) Will you support the politicians we approve of and help promote their agendas?

34 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

10) Will you agree to treat your future sons like sexual predators? And will you treat your daughters like wanton hussies if they don't abide by our family's strict attire standards?

11) Do you agree to conceal the sexual assaults of minors? Even if it's your child assaulted?

12) Do you agree to deny your child access to proper mental health counseling should they need it?

13) Will you support the politicians we approve of and help promote their agendas?

14. Will you drop everything to protest abortion and anything that tramples on the rights of others? 

15. Will you pretend that Jim Bob is funny? 

16. Will you help conceal Josh from TLC filming? 

17. Will you let Jill search for a heartbeat for your future child? 

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

14. Will you drop everything to protest abortion and anything that tramples on the rights of others? 

15. Will you pretend that Jim Bob is funny? 

16. Will you help conceal Josh from TLC filming? 

17. Will you let Jill search for a heartbeat for your future child? 

18. Do you agree that only God can determine whether Pluto is a planet or not?

19. Will you exclusively eat Tacos for Life for life?

20. Do you agree to sell your soul, ahem - life's events, to People Magazine from now until eternity? 

21.  Will you refer to _______ as The Love of Your Life, immediately upon signing the Courtship Form?

22. Will you agree to have your first kiss at the time of your wedding and will you agree to have it filmed for a TLC Special Episode?

23. Will you agree to take duck face selfies (females only) and post on social media?

24. Will you agree to pepper your jointly named social media accounts with religious    memes and bible quotes, preferably in the hellfire and brimstone vein?

24. Will you agree to never sit together without intertwining hands/arms, while being photographed or filmed?

25. Can you make Tater Tot Casserole and Chickenetti?

26. How many people do you currently cook for every day? 

27. Do you promise to keep your hair long and emulate Michelle's mullet? 

28. Do you promise to always have Aquanet hairspray on hand for __________'s hair so he can maintain LegoMan hair like JB? 

29. Do you know the words to Washed in the Blood of the Lamb? 

30. List the instruments you play.... 

30. Will you remember to say that you're marrying your best friend even though you've barely met?

4 hours ago, nst said:

#4! I nearly spat out my chili. 

32. Once married, will you joyfully host the howlers and lost girls when requested by TPTB so they may have time to travel and time for sweet fellowship? 

18 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

30. Will you remember to say that you're marrying your best friend even though you've barely met?

31) will you announce your first pregnancy in front of the cameras before the pee even dries on the stick?

32) will you use the phrase "we are expecting" instead of saying you are pregnant?

33) will you have a ridiculous gender reveal put together by your new BFF Sierra?

34) will you ignore Jim Bob's nasty breath when he talks to you about entering a courtship in a TTH closet? 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

34) will you ignore Jim Bob's nasty breath when he talks to you about entering a courtship in a TTH closet? 

In the Try Not to Laugh Challenge, I lost terribly at this one. :P

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

31) will you announce your first pregnancy in front of the cameras before the pee even dries on the stick?

32) will you use the phrase "we are expecting" instead of saying you are pregnant?

33) will you have a ridiculous gender reveal put together by your new BFF Sierra?

35) will you avert your eyes anytime Michelle's knees make an accidental appearance? 

36) will you invite every single person you've ever met in your life to your televised wedding? 

1 minute ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

In the Try Not to Laugh Challenge, I lost terribly at this one. :P

Every time I watch that clip with Jessa and Ben starting their courtship in the closet, I just imagine it smelled like boob's dragon breath. 

So romantic...

37) Will you give up all footwear except for flip-flops?

38) Do you vow to never wear shorts of any kind?  

39) Will you please allow Duggar Studios to film you as you do hair and makeup tutorials?

40) Will you promise to be confused every single time you're featured in a TH where the producers ask you questions about secular things?

When Joesph left college I think it was People or one of the magazines that said he was going to get his Real Estate license. I haven't heard whether that worked out or not but that was the plan at one point.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

This one!! Ha ha

When was the last time they let Sierra do a crazy gender reveal party? Hopefully they didn't make the transition to the new show.

I wonder if they'll make them pretend to get engaged on film like they did with Jinger.  Another romantic dinner date in the woods like Joy (note that this is the opposite of Jinger's engagement in the big city), or maybe they'll go somewhere in the middle since they bounced from one extreme to the other with Jinger and Joy, and have them get engaged at Tacos For Life?  

30 minutes ago, Fighter said:

When Joesph left college I think it was People or one of the magazines that said he was going to get his Real Estate license. I haven't heard whether that worked out or not but that was the plan at one point.

I don't know if it did, but for his future teen bride and future brood of children, I sincerely hope so. 

I wonder how long JB thinks he can float his adult kids and their families as they get more and more in-laws and grandkids. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

41) will you show the stick that you just peed on ? 

42) will you denounce your own family 

43) will you accept Jeremy as your savior 

4 hours ago, nst said:

43) will you accept Jeremy as your savior 

I thought Boob was the savior? 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived