IGNORED

Sister Wives: 5 Threads, 5 Adults...Or Are There?

Suspicious there are actually 5 adults in that family.

Continuing on from here.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, the some of the elder children are doing a decent job of acting like adults, so between them and Christine and Janelle there are probably 5 adults.  

But definitely not the Man-bun Manchild or MeMeMeMeri.  It's like 50% with Robyn.  

Did we ever get the answer of it Maddie has moved back to the cult de sac? 

I still don't think there's anything wrong with Michelle. We think we know Logan but we don't. Imagine dating someone that has 4 moms and whose dad has 20 kids. That's a lot to handle. No matter how great the guy is, I'd be concerned and protective of my future. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to move to a different state with a boyfriend. I'm kinda traditional in that sense. A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just that. A marriage is a legal contract. I wouldn't move somewhere with a guy just like that, no matter how long we've been dating.

This is fascinating.  I never thought to not like Michelle.  I always understood she and Logan to be like "we're doing school right now, we'll get married someday but not til we're done with school." I am not on twitter but I do follow them both on instagram, and from what I see there, they look like a super cute couple and they seem really happy together.  I did see Maddie and Caleb's posts from Las  Vegas and I just assumed they were visiting.  I love reading all of your opinions though because it makes me look at things in a different way. 

7 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I still don't think there's anything wrong with Michelle. We think we know Logan but we don't. Imagine dating someone that has 4 moms and whose dad has 20 kids. That's a lot to handle. No matter how great the guy is, I'd be concerned and protective of my future. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to move to a different state with a boyfriend. I'm kinda traditional in that sense. A boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is just that. A marriage is a legal contract. I wouldn't move somewhere with a guy just like that, no matter how long we've been dating.

I mean, eventually with many relationships you may have to choose weather to break up or move.  And there's nothing wrong with deciding TO move if you really see yourself with that person and your relationship is to that point.  For many people, that decision may come up before they feel ready to get married/engaged.  

But you're absolutely correct: there's nothing wrong with deciding not to either.  

I just saw a post Michelle made for their anniversary and she said here's to another 60 years. Sounds like they plan on committing to each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, ADoyle90815 said:

I don't know if there's another thread about this, but it sounds like Robyn is divorcing Kody and is pregnant as well.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sister-wives-star-robyn-pregnant-135144431.html

I am going with fake news. Although, I would like all of them to quit this lifestyle and leave Kody alone.

The article cites 

Life &Style magazine, so celeb gossip/rumors, and they have a big cover story of this that I noticed in the grocery store this morning but didn't stop to read.  

On 4/9/2017 at 0:24 PM, clueliss said:

The article cites 

Life &Style magazine, so celeb gossip/rumors, and they have a big cover story of this that I noticed in the grocery store this morning but didn't stop to read.  

I am ashamed to admit I bought the magazine. I just don't believe robin is going to leave Kody. I don't think she has any problem being the last wife standing. I think she is loving her position as legal wife. I can believe she is pregnant because I assume she will have as many little Kodys as possible. 

As to Logan and Michelle, we honestly don't know if they may already completely agree as to their future and whether they will have kids. Logan may not be any kids for all we know. I see nothing wrong with Michelle not wanting to move and live with Logan if they aren't engaged. I have no desire to live with a man unless we are already married. It's a personal preference. Then again, I also wouldn't move out of state because I can't work anywhere else unless I put in lot of money and time to take prep courses in order to take a state license exam. Something I never want to do again. I also won't leave my mom. It's better they figure this out now than one gives in one make the other happy and both end up miserable. Expecting someone to move out of state is a big deal. As a previous poster said, there is nothing wrong with not wanting to move out of state. 

I also saw it on the grocery line and was intrigued. InTouch is dying that Mery left his sorry polygamous ass. I can only hope.

• 1 month later...

So how long till Maddie's elephant pregnancy is finally coming to an end? Any guesses on a name yet?

It really does seem like she's been pregnant forever. I'm guessing that they name the baby after caleb's dad who passed away. I still want to know if she's moved back to vegas or what. 

1 hour ago, Pretzel said:

So how long till Maddie's elephant pregnancy is finally coming to an end? Any guesses on a name yet?

She's due in the next week isn't she? 

There were a lot of rumors that, because she looked very pregnant early on, she was lying about the due date and got pregnant before the wedding, but clearly that wasn't the case.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

She's due in the next week isn't she? 

She's due on Tuesday (May 23)

1 hour ago, mstee said:

It really does seem like she's been pregnant forever. I'm guessing that they name the baby after caleb's dad who passed away. I still want to know if she's moved back to vegas or what. 

I think naming him Curtis is highly likely. 

1 hour ago, mstee said:

If I'm remembering things right, it was Caleb's brother-in-law/Maddie's uncle who passed away.

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

If I'm remembering things right, it was Caleb's brother-in-law/Maddie's uncle who passed away.

Oh yes. You're right. I was mistaken. Probably still a possibility for a name, though. 

ETA: with weeping from kody after the announcement 

38 minutes ago, mstee said:

ETA: with weeping from kody after the announcement 

So much Kody weeping. The kid's middle name will probably be Kody. ;) 

Just coming to post the same thing! I'm shocked that his name is Axel James and not Curtis! :o 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived