IGNORED

The Activist Mommy (TAM) 1: Elizabeth Johnston

JermajestyDuggar

Guess whose pissed LBGT people can't be discriminated against. Yet she flipped her goddamn mind when she felt she was being discriminated against for being a hateful Christian on fb. She's so nasty. I feel sorry for her kids. 

IMG_1955.PNG

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/31/2017 at 7:05 PM, December said:

Well, they see it as something that people can and should want to change, so from that perspective it "makes sense."

What a cute ad... I haven't been to IKEA in a while, but this seems like a good reason! 

I'm moving across the country in two weeks. I'm basically starting from scratch with very little in possessions. I've been planning an IKEA trip for some time, but now I just may have to drop some extra change there just to piss off Ms. Holier-than-thou!

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:00 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Guess whose pissed LBGT people can't be discriminated against. Yet she flipped her goddamn mind when she felt she was being discriminated against for being a hateful Christian on fb. She's so nasty. I feel sorry for her kids. 

IMG_1955.PNG

Why is it that, to these people, anyone who has a different viewpoint is labeled radical and/or an activist (or has  an agenda)?  Why can't they just be people with a different viewpoint????

4 hours ago, JMarie said:

Why is it that, to these people, anyone who has a different viewpoint is labeled radical and/or an activist (or has  an agenda)?  Why can't they just be people with a different viewpoint????

I don't even know what radical LGBT activists are. Like I know what radical animal rights activists are. They throw red paint on people wearing fur. But who are these radical LGBT activists? The only activists I know do nothing radical at all. They just want equality. I really don't know what is radical about that. 

On 4/8/2017 at 1:00 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She's so nasty. I feel sorry for her kids. 

Sadly, her kids have clearly already learned that the best way to get positive attention is to be as aggressively bigoted as possible. There was some post (in the old thread) where she coos with pride over a picture of her 9-year-old running up to an LGBT group hug with a "sodomy is sin" sign. (I think this was at a public demonstration against Kim Davis.) She's disgusting, and the kids realize that the only way to survive in her house is to be disgusting too.

34 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Sadly, her kids have clearly already learned that the best way to get positive attention is to be as aggressively bigoted as possible. There was some post (in the old thread) where she coos with pride over a picture of her 9-year-old running up to an LGBT group hug with a "sodomy is sin" sign. (I think this was at a public demonstration against Kim Davis.) She's disgusting, and the kids realize that the only way to survive in her house is to be disgusting too.

Oh I'm sure. But I can't wait until her kids are grown and are ranting and hateful but not spewing the same garbage as her. 

Thats the thing about being an obnoxious, ranting, hateful, bigoted asshole with ten kids. A few are bound to disagree with her and they will express their beliefs how they were taught. 

And it will make her LIVID. 

45 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Her 17-year-old has a FB site devoted to her music. She has a lovely singing voice, and I don't doubt that she's talented, but hearing a super-privileged 17-year-old spout things like "You want equal pay? Do equal work" and "Women in America have every right that men do," is slightly off-putting. 

5 minutes ago, spork78 said:

Her 17-year-old has a FB site devoted to her music. She has a lovely singing voice, and I don't doubt that she's talented, but hearing a super-privileged 17-year-old spout things like "You want equal pay? Do equal work" and "Women in America have every right that men do," is slightly off-putting. 

Since she's 17 I will not speak much about her. But I will say I've seen some really nasty comments from her and I'm betting she's an Activist Mommy Jr. Her oldest daughter who does photography seems to keep quiet about her beliefs, thankfully. 

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since she's 17 I will not speak much about her. But I will say I've seen some really nasty comments from her and I'm betting she's an Activist Mommy Jr. Her oldest daughter who does photography seems to keep quiet about her beliefs, thankfully. 

Nah, on IG Charity (the photographer) has posted some anti-LGBT stuff, and defending their words and actions with "#truthislove" - you see, by yelling at gay people that they're going to burn in hell and calling them sodomites, she is showing how much she loves them, or so she says.

1 hour ago, dramallama said:

Nah, on IG Charity (the photographer) has posted some anti-LGBT stuff, and defending their words and actions with "#truthislove" - you see, by yelling at gay people that they're going to burn in hell and calling them sodomites, she is showing how much she loves them, or so she says.

Oh how nice! I haven't checked their instagram so I guess that's why I missed it. She sounds just lovely :my_dodgy:

6 hours ago, spork78 said:

Sounds like a fundie version of Prussian Blue.  Maybe when she grows up she won't echo her mom's misguided rantings.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/post/lamb-and-lynx-gaede-white-nationalist-singers-now-say-theyre-liberals/2011/07/18/gIQAx3dIMI_blog.html?utm_term=.599ed2a40389

-So even if he is a Christian, TAM says he's not because he doesn't act like it. And she obviously knows all. Is she God? 

-If you are supposed to love your enemies, why is TAM such a nasty hateful Christian?

Guess she's not a Christian since she doesn't act like one. It's literally what she just said. This woman could not get anymore hypocritical. 

IMG_2102.PNG

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

-So even if he is a Christian, TAM says he's not because he doesn't act like it. And she obviously knows all. Is she God? 

-If you are supposed to love your enemies, why is TAM such a nasty hateful Christian?

Guess she's not a Christian since she doesn't act like one. It's literally what she just said. This woman could not get anymore hypocritical. 

I find it disturbing that she is deriving great pleasure from watching California State University - San Marcos's facebook ratings go down after sending her army to protest the college's LGBTQ "Gaypril" festivities. She is calling for the college to be de-funded and is asking her readers to leave one-star reviews for the university. This is her quote, NOT MINE: "Haha! We got em down from 4.4 stars to 3.6 stars in a few hours. They got scared and shut down the Review button." To me, that seems anything but Christ-like.

6 minutes ago, spork78 said:

I find it disturbing that she is deriving great pleasure from watching California State University - San Marcos's facebook ratings go down after sending her army to protest the college's LGBTQ "Gaypril" festivities. She is calling for the college to be de-funded and is asking her readers to leave one-star reviews for the university. This is her quote, NOT MINE: "Haha! We got em down from 4.4 stars to 3.6 stars in a few hours. They got scared and shut down the Review button." To me, that seems anything but Christ-like.

Oh she doesn't give a single fuck about any of the people she hurts. It's all about HER. And if anyone calls her out she blocks them from her page. 

Hoo boy. This bitch is something else.

Go fuck yourself TAM.

The Asshole Mommy posted a q and a video but I can't watch it. I would rather listen to an hour of scratching nails down a chalkboard. So if anyone wants to take one for the team I would be forever grateful. 

I watched most of it a few days ago. I don't think a transcription is necessary, however.  She espoused her views on the usual subjects: abortions (shockingly, she is not pro-choice), vaccinations (incredibly, she is not a big fan) and disciplining children (she did not exactly state that they hit their kids but, surprisingly, they believe you must do what must be done, when they are very young, in order to have obedient children).  There may have been more hot-button topics but I don't care to give it more thought. She had one dissenting commenter but the rest love absolutely everything about her, including her hair.  

To recap: Nothing new. Same shit they all spout. 

1 minute ago, Fascinated said:

I watched most of it a few days ago. I don't think a transcription is necessary, however.  She espoused her views on the usual subjects: abortions (shockingly, she is not pro-choice), vaccinations (incredibly, she is not a big fan) and disciplining children (she did not exactly state that they hit their kids but, surprisingly, they believe you must do what must be done, when they are very young, in order to have obedient children).  There may have been more hot-button topics but I don't care to give it more thought. She had one dissenting commenter but the rest love absolutely everything about her, including her hair.  

To recap: Nothing new. Same shit they all spout. 

Thanks. Although the whole anti vax thing is quite crazy since she's married to a dr. 

She flaunts her hate for Islam yet again. And her extreme ignorance. FGM is not religious. It's regional. She would be horrified to know that some Christians in Northern Africa also practice this. And for some reason she's totally cool with circumcision. 

IMG_2298.PNG

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Thanks. Although the whole anti vax thing is quite crazy since she's married to a dr. 

She flaunts her hate for Islam yet again. And her extreme ignorance. FGM is not religious. It's regional. She would be horrified to know that some Christians in Northern Africa also practice this. And for some reason she's totally cool with circumcision. 

IMG_2298.PNG

Christianity also hurts children, just as Faith Pennington or Jeub's. She spouts about that shooter in California not being Christian but she doesn't even think that terrorists don't represent all people of the Islamic faith. 

25 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Christianity also hurts children, just as Faith Pennington or Jeub's. She spouts about that shooter in California not being Christian but she doesn't even think that terrorists don't represent all people of the Islamic faith. 

She has extreme cognitive dissonance. Doesn't the Bible talk about circumcision? Yet she doesn't say a thing about that. I wish more people could see her for the bigoted, hateful, ignorant hypocrite that she is. 

If being gay is a choice why would gay people choose to go to the group that's screaming and ranting at them? 

Does she ever post anything positive? Like something that's purely happy and not at the expense of others? 

2 hours ago, Shiny said:

If being gay is a choice why would gay people choose to go to the group that's screaming and ranting at them? 

Does she ever post anything positive? Like something that's purely happy and not at the expense of others? 

Not really. She's angry and people eat it up on Facebook. I think a lot of Christians are angry because they are losing some of their Christian privilege that they've always been so used to. 

Does anyone know how a guy who believes that being fat is a sign of sin, that  you can carry ectopic pregnancies to term, and that vaccines are bad gets to keep his medical license?

On 4/14/2017 at 7:34 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not really. She's angry and people eat it up on Facebook. I think a lot of Christians are angry because they are losing some of their Christian privilege that they've always been so used to. 

And they love stating that they are persecuted. I don't know how people live with being that angry and hateful. 

41 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

And they love stating that they are persecuted. I don't know how people live with being that angry and hateful. 

They enjoy it. That's what's so gross. There are so many people today that enjoy being angry at certain things. Their lives may not be going great so instead of looking at THEMSELVES to understand their part in their unhappiness and problems, they hate on everyone else. 

It just shows that Elizabeth Johnston is unhappy with things in her life and she points her fingers everywhere else besides herself. 

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived