IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 26 - Double Baked Duggars

choralcrusader8613

Poor Grandma Mary. I'm glad she was all right. 

I hope at least Joy gets a dress she likes. So far, the ones getting married with serious TLC money have had nice wedding gowns (Jill, Jessa, and Jinger).

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Saw that video too and I would agree that Jana was at the top. She's in red in the video and in another pic that was posted you can see Jana wearing a red sweatshirt. I don't think she turned around because she didn't care but because the angle she was standing at would've made it hard to see what was happening at the bottom of the stairs.  

Yep, I watched again, I think it was Jana at the top and the girl who sort of spun around was Hannie.  I think she could see what was going on.  It looked like the littler girl who came down the stairs was Jordyn.  It could be that Jana Couldn't stop because she had eyes on Josie and Jenny who were at the top already.  She may have first need to slow them down, and then have the group wait at the top for Michelle and Mary.  Joy was standing by and I think it was obvious that Mary was ok.  Or that there wasn't room for a bunch of them to run back down. 

Plus if you notice the Video starts after she falls.  The escalator has been stopped.  So obviously Jana, JoHannah knew she had fallen and it is possible that they may have already offered to help and were told they weren't needed and to clear the escalator by the officer so that only essential people could get on it in case she needed help.  That seems like a reasonable thing to do when someone falls on an escalator.

2 hours ago, season of life said:

I hope at least Joy gets a dress she likes. So far, the ones getting married with serious TLC money have had nice wedding gowns (Jill, Jessa, and Jinger).

I hope Joy finds a dress that is about Joy and not what will bring TLC money or add to the Duggar brand. 

3 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I hope Joy finds a dress that is about Joy and not what will bring TLC money or add to the Duggar brand. 

And not a modified modesty nightmare like what Mullet did to that stunning dress from Kleinfeld's..

3 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

And not a modified modesty nightmare like what Mullet did to that stunning dress from Kleinfeld's..

Please Rufus don't let that happen! :moose2:

11 hours ago, calimojo said:

So obviously Jana, JoHannah knew she had fallen and it is possible that they may have already offered to help and were told they weren't needed and to clear the escalator by the officer so that only essential people could get on it in case she needed help.  That seems like a reasonable thing to do when someone falls on an escalator.

Jana has some immediate aid training too. One of the first things you get taught is to differentiate between when you need to step in and when there's someone else sufficiently qualified to deal with the casualty while you contain the environment - in this case, likely the unwrangled littles.

On 5/5/2017 at 5:52 PM, Four is Enough said:

With the script being, "Bring out a completely inappropriate dress so Mama can make a face; bring out one that is something the bride doesn't like, bring out one that is moderately appropriate"

I wish they'd go to Kleinfeld and truss Joy up in a Pnina dress just to watch Michelle have a rage-stroke.

New thread here:

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived