IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 26 - Double Baked Duggars

choralcrusader8613

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

I don't want a JinJer announcement other than, "Jinger has enrolled in the local college."

Or "jinger got a real job"

54 minutes ago, jerkit said:

Or "jinger got a real job"

Or Jinger and Jeremy publicly reject Gothard and every single one of his teachings. 

2 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Or Jinger is currently using birth control and we will be responsible with our reproduction habits.

I can't imagine anyone announcing that, fundie or not.

On 3/17/2017 at 6:47 PM, Carm_88 said:

And there are soon going to be even more of them. They just keep growing and growing...

They have no choice but to do exactly that. 

Their breeding program is what keeps them in the spotlight and intercepts any need to get jobs and work for a living.

As long as they breed, they'll be paid by those they whore themselves out to. 

Why would they stop?

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I can't imagine anyone announcing that, fundie or not.

I can't either but I'd rather have that than a pregnancy announcement. 

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

They have no choice but to do exactly that. 

Their breeding program is what keeps them in the spotlight and intercepts any need to get jobs and work for a living.

As long as they breed, they'll be paid by those they whore themselves out to. 

Why would they stop?

lol, first thing I thought of was the Bene Gesserit. That's it! They're trying to breed their own Kwisatz Haderach :pb_lol:

9 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

I don't want a JinJer announcement other than, "Jinger has enrolled in the local college."

Same. Man I am hoping so hard that they wait a while before they have kids.  I mean if she isn't pregnant right now, this is the longest time between a wedding and a pregnancy, right? or pretty close with smuggar's fam & M1? Either way, I hope they can break some sort of record for their own sakes.  

1 hour ago, seashell1025 said:

Same. Man I am hoping so hard that they wait a while before they have kids.  I mean if she isn't pregnant right now, this is the longest time between a wedding and a pregnancy, right? or pretty close with smuggar's fam & M1? Either way, I hope they can break some sort of record for their own sakes.  

Jessa didn't announce her pregnancy until 6.5 months after her wedding, so it's possible that Jinger's pregnant and hasn't announced it yet. Hopefully not though.

I'm afraid it's Jinger too, but I wouldn't mind hearing JD is courting. That would take my mind off Anna and her predicament.

I can't either but I'd rather have that than a pregnancy announcement. 

I've announced that three times very publicly. (Not on tv or anything... but I have definitely let it be well known.)

I have a lot of fundie acquaintances, I homeschool my single child, and I work at a church. So people assume I want more kids.

In a staff meeting a few months ago someone asked "So when is little one getting a sibling?" To which I said "since I am in BC? It better not happen. I am very secure in the fact that she will remain an only." (All thirty people in the room just stared. But they've quit asking.)

Yeah, I don't usually go around announcing our reproductive choices, but when someone asks me if we would ever have a third child, I give the very quick and final answer, "No. I had my tubes tied the day after #2 was born." It saves time. No one ever asks if we might change our minds someday. :pb_rollseyes: 

Wait. Are we expecting another Duggar announcement today?

Haha. Classic FJ . Maybe there will be an another announcement to divert attention...It might be (insert J name and announcement of choice)...It'll probably be on Monday. 

Anyway, I hope there is an announcement of some sort tomorrow. Because, even though I'm super excited about M5, it doesn't feel like enough, you know?  Duggar announcements are just the best, aren't they?  So excited I can hardly stand it. 

But have they said or hinted that there will be an announcement?

41 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

But have they said or hinted that there will be an announcement?

No, it's just a theory that they want to bury the M5 news.

59 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

This sounds like a spy novel. 

14 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

I wish that the Duggars were as interesting as a spy novel. Unfortunately, we just get courtship/engagement/marriage/baby and so on forever and ever. 

1 hour ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Sad to say the Duggars wouldn't have any idea about spy novels or  MI5.  I've seen MI5 from time to time.  Like the show 24, it had a body count. Every damn episode somebody was killed in some horrid way.  I figure any actor who found a job on that show had to know their time on set would be short.

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Why would they want ot bury Joshly's redemption child?  It was published in People and on their very own fan website.  I thought they would milk for a week and then when people started to loose interest again, they would have a new announcement. The Duggar Fantasy Machine just goes for EXCITING announcement to SEASON OF LIFE announcement. That is all they have to offer.

13 hours ago, eleanora3 said:

Jessa didn't announce her pregnancy until 6.5 months after her wedding, so it's possible that Jinger's pregnant and hasn't announced it yet. Hopefully not though.

Okay, yeah you're right, for some reason i thought they got married in Nov. and then announced in Feb. for Spurgeon.   I am really hoping we don't see an announcement like that for a while though.  :/ 

They aren't super bright so it's possible they sandwiched this between the Joe/Kendra courtship + engagement. If it isn't that my bet is on Jinger being pregnant or Jana/JD are courting, which would be big news.

It does seem strange to me that with a courtship/engagement + courtship already this year and the fact that we know they used an old photo on Josh's bday on purpose that they couldn't have announced Anna's pregnancy before all of these things. If they know the gender it's likely the baby is due in July/August so it's possible they could have announced a couple of months ago... though they smartly combined pregnancy/gender announcements, maybe to limit need for additional discussion.

Anyway, maybe that means they are saving a Jana announcement for after. That would actually make sense b/c they get the 'small' things out of the way, slip this in, and then BAM. I don't think Jinger's pregnancy announcement will be that diverting.

Also, the whole point of being Quiverfull is to build God's Army via breeding so we can't be surprised about the exponential multiplying, that is the intention. :tw_cry:

5 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I wish that the Duggars were as interesting as a spy novel. Unfortunately, we just get courtship/engagement/marriage/baby and so on forever and ever. 

Luckily there's FJ to make it more interesting:

courtship/argument between ppl who think sheltered 19 is too young to marry & ppl who see that as a insult to their own young marriage/engagement/argument about whether the man is a Fundy or going to rescue her/marriage/argument about if it's ok to say "she looks a bit fat, must be preg" or not/baby, and so on, forever, etc

ETA and that's why I love FH of course!  And in between, 100 thread drifts!

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

Luckily there's FJ to make it more interesting:

courtship/argument between ppl who think sheltered 19 is too young to marry & ppl who see that as a insult to their own young marriage/engagement/argument about whether the man is a Fundy or going to rescue her/marriage/argument about if it's ok to say "she looks a bit fat, must be preg" or not/baby, and so on, forever, etc

ETA and that's why I love FH of course!  And in between, 100 thread drifts!

I completely agree.  I actually never saw an episode of either of the Duggar shows until after I discovered FJ.  I discovered FJ during the Josh scandal, and then decided to watch a Counting On episode.  I don't think I made it through the whole thing before getting bored to tears. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived