IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 26 - Double Baked Duggars

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

Thread title because...13 and baker's dozen? I've been running on little sleep because of my job haha. We talked about Duggar-isms and...not a lot else. Duggars are boring, y'all.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there are soon going to be even more of them. They just keep growing and growing...

27 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

And there are soon going to be even more of them. They just keep growing and growing...

Like a fungus, or the fuzz in that container of leftover food in the back of the fridge.

Is there a thread to discuss how sad I am about Anna being pregnant again? Why does it even surprise me?

Nevermind....found it.

I haven't paid attention to this thread for a few days, but with the news of the new Smuggar Spawn I had to weigh in. As much as I love Dino Josh (complete with head whacking- maybe his head could be a pinata?), I've figured out a better costume. Josh can only appear on the family's show if he dresses like an elephant, so that he can be the elephant in the room.

21 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

Shit, she is knocked up again?

Sadly, yes.  I saw the thread was hot and just couldn't bear to read it for a while. :( 

22 minutes ago, Chicken bones said:

Shit, she is knocked up again?

Yep with a boy. 

At least with a boy, we won't get the name Redemption Grace, Redemption Faith, or Redemption Hope. They could still use Redemption for a boy, but not with one of those middle names. 

I'm almost ready to bet that another Duggar announcement is coming out in 5 minutes. Because of the controversial nature of this pregnancy, Duggars may want to draw people's  attention to something more sellable than "our failure of son knocked up his brainwashed wife again". If they have anything, they'll tell us.  

I just can't believe that the announcement wasn't planned in a way that does the least possible PR damage. 

I agree. I expect an announcement that Jed is courting Lauren Caldwell.

Potential announcements one of which I expect to see by Monday.

1)  Jinger is also pregnant

2) Joe & Kendra engaged

3) Joy has a wedding data - all about planning her wedding

4) Jessa is pregnant with no 3 - if she is, the announcement this early will be due to parental pressure, so we'll see her attempting but failing to keep sweet

5) Duggar boy courting

6) Jana courting/engaged - then a Jana wedding around the due date of M5 - it's always a possibility with her, but it always has been and I don't know if there are any signs that its imminent.

Yep, given that they have waited long enough for this announcement, it means they've had time to prepare and line up something to advert the public's attention to the other news.

So, question is - what is the next announcement?

A pregnancy? Everyone is already or recently pregnant, so all we have out of that is Jinger or... Michelle.
A courtship? Jana? JD? Jed? Jer?

It'll have to be big.

Yeah, I wonder if their be another announcement. I know they "Happy Birthday'd" Josh pretty strategically. It would be kind of dumb to release this without a plan. J & K's announcement could have waited if they didn't have anything else.

Okay, well Jessa just gave birth a month ago so even in the highly unlikely event that she were pregnant again already, she probably wouldn't know it yet. Jinger pregnancy announcement is a good possibility. Could also be a Joe engagement announcement - we don't know when they actually started courting, right? Or another courtship for one of the other kids. Or... Michelle is pregnant with #20!!! :pb_surprised: just kidding.

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Okay, well Jessa just gave birth a month ago so even in the highly unlikely event that she were pregnant again already, she probably wouldn't know it yet. Jinger pregnancy announcement is a good possibility. Could also be a Joe engagement announcement - we don't know when they actually started courting, right? Or another courtship for one of the other kids. Or... Michelle is pregnant with #20!!! :pb_surprised: just kidding.

Plus, after giving birth, Ben and Jessa are supposed to abstain for 40 days, so they shouldn't be the announcement.

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Plus, after giving birth, Ben and Jessa are supposed to abstain for 40 days, so they shouldn't be the announcement.

I wonder if they still follow that rule. I hope so. That rule is possibly the only good thing in Gothardism.

A Jinger pregnancy is the most likely next big announcement. If they don't have that then a wedding date for Joy. Don't think a Joe engagement will happen until right after Joy's wedding. They'll want to spread the weddings out a little like with Jill and Jessa. Three months should be good. I think the twins are still too young. Lauren may have been hanging out with them just as an accountability buddy to Kendra.

I think Jinger's pregnancy is the most likely announcement. There's a lot of "oooh first baby" rather than, Baby #5 of a known molester/cheating asshole and his poor little wife.  

13 hours ago, seasonsoflife said:

Is there a thread to discuss how sad I am about Anna being pregnant again? Why does it even surprise me?

Nevermind....found it.

I just saw this- sorry I posted to the Anna and the M kids already.

Where is the correct thread, please?

thanks.

1 minute ago, Lizzybet said:

I just saw this- sorry I posted to the Anna and the M kids already.

Where is the correct thread, please?

thanks.

Yeah, that's the one I meant. There isn't a separate one. 

4 hours ago, imokit said:

Potential announcements one of which I expect to see by Monday.

1)  Jinger is also pregnant

2) Joe & Kendra engaged

3) Joy has a wedding data - all about planning her wedding

4) Jessa is pregnant with no 3 - if she is, the announcement this early will be due to parental pressure, so we'll see her attempting but failing to keep sweet

5) Duggar boy courting

6) Jana courting/engaged - then a Jana wedding around the due date of M5 - it's always a possibility with her, but it always has been and I don't know if there are any signs that its imminent.

Jinger's probably pregnant by now, and that would be the perfect happy announcement.

The courtship and engagement announcements are never that close together. Plus Kendra's super young and they've got Joy's wedding coming up. 

They won't announce Joy's wedding date in advance. They probably wish they didn't have to tell the guests.

No way is Jessa pregnant again already.

Maybe another boy is courting.

Jana doesn't seem likely.

JinJer pregnancy is very llikely now

no other pregnancy announce no way that jessa is already pregnant Henry is just 1 month old...

maybe but i don't think another boy is courting or in the get to know you phase even if the duggar dosen't seems to announce it like the Bates 

53 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The courtship and engagement announcements are never that close together.

I'm pretty sure Jill's engagement was announced less than two weeks after her courtship was announced (and when the courtship was announced she was already engaged).

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived