IGNORED

Hope Pennington, atheist

16strong

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Alecia Faith is into raves. She seems to have a boyfriend and enjoys her friends. She obviously drinks alcohol and smokes juuls but I hope she isn’t getting into the drug scene that is common in the rave scene. I don’t think she sees her family much (besides Chris). I doubt she has much contact with them either. I don’t blame her at all. 

Alecia 'liked' that post Grace put up about reading the 'understanding homosexuality' book, which makes me wonder if she's trolling them, if so then YASSSSS girl!

Also Chris' most recent Youtube video about how everyone is cool with eachother now, and they and their mom are closer than ever? Chris has always come across as wanting to placate their parents for a long time before they finally came out and left home (not in that order), and if things are better for them with their parents, then I'm glad. Chris seems to really want that. *sigh*
In that case though, Alecia essentially is/was the sacrificial lamb as we have all agreed, paved the way for Hope/Chris,  and she had it pretty hard trying to carve out a life.

As for Patience and Grace, I can't be bothered. Patience is going on and on about how incredible and amazing Nathan is and being married and being a slave to Christ, and Grace posting the book which made her really delve deeper into her faith, blah blah blah blah, NO THANKS:pb_rollseyes: I hate to sound childish, but the sanctimonious vibe is just too much and leaves me with a sick feeling after reading their posts.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Alecia Faith is into raves. She seems to have a boyfriend and enjoys her friends. She obviously drinks alcohol and smokes juuls but I hope she isn’t getting into the drug scene that is common in the rave scene. I don’t think she sees her family much (besides Chris). I doubt she has much contact with them either. I don’t blame her at all. 

I don't blame her either. But I do hope she stays safe as far as drugs are concerned. Coming out of a restrictive homeschooling environment can make it so hard to find your footing in the real world. She looks like she's doing well, though, so that makes me happy.

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

So I came across a comment Lisa left on someone's "I'm not wearing a mask and you can't make me" post, so I shuffled over to her FB to see what she's been up to. She posted a pic of the family a few days before Thanksgiving, and Chris was included (and described in the comments as "third oldest child"). I hope this is a good thing for Chris and the Penningtons as a whole. I generally think of those stupid oils, Disney stuff, wretched Magnolia Pearl merchandise, and the Alecia birth certificate saga when I think of Lisa.

(it was her personal FB, not the Pennington Point one)

• Thank You 4