IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy: She's in Shorts?!

choralcrusader8613

Last thread here:

One of the latest pictures of Jinger and Jeremy showed Jinger wearing (longer) jean shorts. They've also done a congratulations video for Joe and Kendra, causing speculation about the state of Jinger's uterus. Otherwise the couple's been quiet. No pregnancy announcement yet, not really much of anything...yet.

PSA that fundies can wear shorts and still be fundies. Jessa has worn swim shorts before, and is still really fundie.

Carry on!

Edited by choralcrusader8613
PSA
  • Upvote 27
  • Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• singsingsing

• Palimpsest

• luxfilia

• calimojo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad that Jinger is getting to mess with the modesty standards of her wardrobe a little bit. Now to mess with that belief system...

As some who went to an ultra conservative bible college, who has since seen a lot of classmates leave the church (either fully, and became agnostic/atheist/both or partially, and moved to a much less

Nice shorts! I sure hope those are magical shorts capable of teaching them that birth control is fine, abortion none of their damn business, and that they should be nice to The Gays because they just

Posted Images

choralcrusader8613
1 minute ago, karen77 said:

Picture is posted in teh J and J thread.

Thanks! Forgot to post the picture. :P

• Upvote 27
littlemommy
Just now, karen77 said:

Picture is posted in teh J and J thread.

Boooooo, they're ALL "J" threads! ;)

• Upvote 17
karen77
Just now, littlemommy said:

but not J and J

Somehow, so far all teh kids have different letters for their spouse!! convienent for us.

J&A

J&D

J&B

J&J

Joy will screw this up. unless (JA&A)

J&K

• Upvote 28
choralcrusader8613
1 minute ago, littlemommy said:

Visions of one of the kids (pretty sure it was John-David) putting "J Duggar" on their cup dance in my head... :D

• Upvote 18
singsingsing

I don't want to be a party pooper, but Jinger is not the first Duggar daughter to be sighted in shorts. Jessa also wore shorts, I believe when she was pregnant with Spurgeon. She was at a pool party and they were a similar length to Jinger's.

• Upvote 28
wikinggirl

I don't like the shorts, but I'm still glad she's in shorts. It doesn't have to mean anything, but it's a nice change.

• Upvote 27
PumaLover

Wow, this is amazing!! Maybe Jinger finally is "free."

• Upvote 8
karen77
Just now, singsingsing said:

I don't want to be a party pooper, but Jinger is not the first Duggar daughter to be sighted in shorts. Jessa also wore shorts, I believe when she was pregnant with Spurgeon. She was at a pool party and they were a similar length to Jinger's.

True, but  I think that was for her modest "swimming suit" 

• Upvote 48
Tangy Bee
12 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Last thread here:

One of the latest pictures of Jinger and Jeremy showed Jinger wearing (longer) jean shorts. They've also done a congratulations video for Joe and Kendra, causing speculation about the state of Jinger's uterus. Otherwise the couple's been quiet. No pregnancy announcement yet, not really much of anything...yet.

PSA that fundies can wear shorts and still be fundies. Jessa has worn swim shorts before, and is still really fundie.

Carry on!

Nope, I will not give Jessa credit for wearing swim shorts. She simply did it to swim "modestly". Sure doesn't look like J&J are going swimming from that pic above. Gurl, I'm grinning from ear to ear! I wear bermuda shorts all year round!!:content:

• Upvote 33
  • Downvote 1
singsingsing

Wow. So Jinger is 'breaking free' because she's wearing a pair of knee length shorts out on the street, but Jessa 'gets no credit' because she wore them by the pool. Okay then. Keep the dream alive, I guess.

• Upvote 28
  • Downvote 1
choralcrusader8613
1 minute ago, Tangy Bee said:

Nope, I will not give Jessa credit for wearing swim shorts. She simply did it to swim "modestly".

She could have worn a swim dress, like she did in years past. There are multiple ways she could have gone swimming "modestly".

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1
Berta McGee

The shorts Jessa wore were in place of a bathing suit. These are the first real shorts I've seen.

Edited by Berta McGee
speling
  • Upvote 27
Tangy Bee
9 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

No Sing you are not a pooper, but that was for swimming. Does Jinger look like she's going swimming?? Nope

• Upvote 11
VineHeart137

Jessa has also worn snow pants and sleeveless shirts in the past. Jinger looks cute but I'm not gonna start freaking out.

• Upvote 26
Tangy Bee
6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Wow. So Jinger is 'breaking free' because she's wearing a pair of knee length shorts out on the street, but Jessa 'gets no credit' because she wore them by the pool. Okay then. Keep the dream alive, I guess.

Ah come on Sing, aren't you "happy" even a little bit? And yes, I would totally give Jessa a pass if she wore some shorts to the mall! But yeah, I've got SO many dreams to keep alive. Guess I better not get too excited...it's only shorts at the moment.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
Jilli

I like the idea of Jinger wearing shorts. Doesn't matter if she's first. I'm just happy it's not just a it's hot in Australia thing. 

• Upvote 13
Bad Wolf

Duggar boys started wearing shorts after Ben and Derick came on the scene. It's high time for the girls to follow suit.

• Upvote 30
  • Destiny locked this topic