IGNORED

The Whole Entire Thing. . .I'm Tired Of. . . **WHAT are you tired of about all this?

snowgirl

I'm tired of people who stand around the trees of life, and say they are Christians, judging me and saying I am not, --one example,

because I am not in their alignment of exactness of things, such as homeschooling being better then public school

. . .all the way to the sacred frontier of if you don't have that King James Bible, don't even think about talking about a verse because you are "wrong. . .

. . .. to the mountain of men rule women, and women should just appreciate that for God's sake, and get over it. . .

. . .down to the sea where nothing changes for them because they will never see anything except  what is between the blinders of their eyes

and up to the MOON MOON MOON Alice where you just better know things example, like Catholics are going to hell

back to Earth where I find things in my path that they want to throw there because it is what THEY want and forget anyone else's hopes and dreams and belief in God

and yes, I am. . .so very. . .I am tired

Thank you for being here, Free Jinger.  I love you!  I don't agree with everything but I LOVE this is the place where ideas can be interchanged and talked about and that people here are so so so so sharp. . .seriously, People, you sometimes make my day, . . .ok, a lot of the time. . .well, fine most of the time.  

xo!!!!!!!

Girl, I'm in the same boat as you! "You're pro-choice? You're not a Christian!" "All Christians are be against gender-neutral bathrooms!" (How about no?) "Christians want to protect the family and think marriage should be between a man and a woman!" (How about NO!) And of course, I MUST not be a Christian since I don't hate refugees or people of Muslim faith. :bangheaddesk: :censored:

I'm tired of it, too. I'm glad we have this place.

*solidarity hug* :hug:

"Of COURSE you can be 'pro-life' and support the death penalty--abortion kills innocent baybeez, and capital punishment makes sure vicious murderers can't kill again.  Totally different."

Group hug! :romance-grouphug:

Right there with you. I think people like us need to be louder. We've been letting those people you speak of control the dialogue for far too long.

Was recently told I must not be a believer because I can't follow a god who created some people (a majority, even, according to a few voices I've heard) for the express purpose of destruction (calvinist teaching, I think). "But it's in the bible!"

On 3/8/2017 at 5:44 AM, smittykins said:

"Of COURSE you can be 'pro-life' and support the death penalty--abortion kills innocent baybeez, and capital punishment makes sure vicious murderers can't kill again.  Totally different."

It always shocks me that fully grown adults can manage to hold such black and white views, and think that issues like abortion or capital punishment can exist in a vacuum. 

7 minutes ago, refugee said:

Was recently told I must not be a believer because I can't follow a god who created some people (a majority, even, according to a few voices I've heard) for the express purpose of destruction (calvinist teaching, I think). "But it's in the bible!"

You'd think that given how Christianity has been developing and branching out into new sects for the last two millennia, people would catch on to the fact that there are multiple types of believers because there are multiple interpretations of the Bible! It's one of my pet peeves, as well. 

Archived