IGNORED

Tim Robertson and Tabitha Paine: April Fool's?

choralcrusader8613

2 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Where did Tabitha meet Tim in the first place??

That is the question.

Since Chad and Tim both live in TN, I suspect Chad was involved.  Maybe through church, maybe through work, or I'd guess less likely through Tim's employment at Clown and the Bateses attendance there.

• Upvote 10

52 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

That is the question.

Since Chad and Tim both live in TN, I suspect Chad was involved.  Maybe through church, maybe through work, or I'd guess less likely through Tim's employment at Clown and the Bateses attendance there.

Yeah but...Crown is full of fundie men of all ages and from ALL over the country. So "Tim" is the best they can do?? If this is true, none of them did her any favors. If there is a wedding, she is either deeply in love and don't care OR desparate and gonna just settle :PLEURE:

• Upvote 10

23 hours ago, bea said:

My cousin fell in love with the guy remodeling her kitchen when she was 52, after being single her entire adult life. They got married a few years ago and remain one of the happiest couples I know.
And holy shit, her kitchen is AMAZING.

This sounds like a Hallmark movie <3

As for me.  No bridal shower, and my bachelorette party was me and my MOH staying up all night binging season 2 of Supernatural (I ain't even embarrassed about that one) . . . and I loved it, because that's what I wanted to do :)

Crossing fingers that *something* is up with the nuptials #saveTabitha

Edited by Fun Undies
added I wanted to binge it :)
  • Upvote 19

Do you think Tabitha get's "extra points" on her way to being a martyr by marrying a convicted rapist? Maybe her goal/her family's goal is to elevate their status to martyrdom. 

Extra bonus virgin, super-christian, martyr points? the biggest sacrifice...

And somehow Tabitha's situation reminds me of the situation in this documentary, even though Tabitha is of course a grown woman and not even that young, but still, her situation gives me the same feeling as this docu:

Edited by eveandadam
  • Upvote 4

maybe there is hope - pretty sure that's tabitha in the back row in this pic of the duggar's trip to the ark on Friday.  If she's really getting married in less than a week, why would she be vacationing with the duggars, rather than planning her wedding (with her own family)? 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, picklepizzas said:

maybe there is hope - pretty sure that's tabitha in the back row in this pic of the duggar's trip to the ark on Friday.  If she's really getting married in less than a week, why would she be vacationing with the duggars, rather than planning her wedding (with her own family)? 

funny enough, I actually came to post the opposite conclusion. The family is on the road and a couple of hours away from where Tim lives in Tennessee. Seems likely that they're on a long road trip heading to the wedding this weekend. Plus I don't think it would be crazy for Tabitha to be with them, she lived with them for a while so wanting to visit with the kids for a day seems reasonable.

• Upvote 14

Daaamn, looks like Anna found a way to ensure Josh's fidelity- if he can't get through the front door, he can't cheat on you.

• Upvote 25

1 hour ago, snickers34 said:

funny enough, I actually came to post the opposite conclusion. The family is on the road and a couple of hours away from where Tim lives in Tennessee. Seems likely that they're on a long road trip heading to the wedding this weekend. Plus I don't think it would be crazy for Tabitha to be with them, she lived with them for a while so wanting to visit with the kids for a day seems reasonable.

that would be a pretty roudabout way to get to tennessee, but with the duggars I guess anything is possible. if tabitha was traveling with them to knoxville it would make sense that they left a week early, so she could get there a bit early. ugh i hope not. 

• Upvote 2

Can we not snark on Josh Duggar's weight?  He's done enough horrific things worth discussing to leave weight out of it.

• Upvote 22

Joy Ann looks very young to be getting married, is that her to the left?

Jeremy does not look amused.

I can't tell if Jinj has a bump.

Josh has a beard?

Spurge is having a meltdown (can't blame him).

Jana, sweet as always and in the background.

Anna has a pretty smile and is glowing, cause ya.

Is that Mary with the crutch?

Like Michelle's top but would wear it with a black mini skirt, tights and leather boots.

Boy to the right with the plaid shirt and wide stance.  *sads*

• Upvote 1

No that's not Grandma Mary. Mary usually has dark hair. I think it might be Michelle's sister? Idk.

Interesting that Kendra appears to be there but Austin isn't. Correct me if wrong.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

No that's not Grandma Mary. Mary usually has dark hair. I think it might be Michelle's sister? Idk.

Interesting that Kendra appears to be there but Austin isn't. Correct me if wrong.

Has Austin's sister had her baby? Do you think he stayed back home for that, because that's the only reason he would miss out on a "sacred" journey without his fiance.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Has Austin's sister had her baby? Do you think he stayed back home for that, because that's the only reason he would miss out on a "sacred" journey without his fiance.

But also it sounds like he works, in some capacity, flipping houses. Unlike Kendra who's preparing to be a homemaker, he's got to "provide" for his future family.

"provide" in quotes because that phrase always makes me want to barf. a guttural instinct that I can't help...

• Upvote 11

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:02 AM, eveandadam said:

Do you think Tabitha get's "extra points" on her way to being a martyr by marrying a convicted rapist? Maybe her goal/her family's goal is to elevate their status to martyrdom. 

Extra bonus virgin, super-christian, martyr points? the biggest sacrifice...

And somehow Tabitha's situation reminds me of the situation in this documentary, even though Tabitha is of course a grown woman and not even that young, but still, her situation gives me the same feeling as this docu:

I wonder what old Tom(cat) Green is up to these days.  I read where at least one of his wives left  and took out a restraining order on him.   He was another strutting cock who was just begging to be arrested and imprisoned.

• Upvote 8

So....seems like the wedding is still on this saturday? We have to keep our eyes open for any inst.,twitter or anything else posts.

Were are Erin and Chad this week-end?

14 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

So....seems like the wedding is still on this saturday? We have to keep our eyes open for any inst.,twitter or anything else posts.

Were are Erin and Chad this week-end?

Unknown as of right now. Erin's last instagram post was 5 days ago. She does lay low at times, so that's not shocking. 

On 3/27/2017 at 9:06 AM, Granwych said:

I wonder what old Tom(cat) Green is up to these days.  I read where at least one of his wives left  and took out a restraining order on him.   He was another strutting cock who was just begging to be arrested and imprisoned.

Well, now I just fell down another rabbit hole....

• Upvote 7

On 3/27/2017 at 6:06 AM, Granwych said:

Last I read he got out and moved in with legal wife Linda who was living in a quad plex with the other three remaining wives. That was about 10 years ago however. I did a recent search and ghey seem to be keeping a super low profile.

• Upvote 2

Ps it's definitely happening. Carlin bates posted that joy was visiting. My hope at the ark pic was indeed misplaced :(

• Upvote 10

33 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Ps it's definitely happening. Carlin bates posted that joy was visiting. My hope at the ark pic was indeed misplaced :(

Good find, but  sad news :-(

Where did you find it?

Edited by eveandadam
  • Upvote 3

I can't take any sleuthing credit - Carlin bates posted it in her Instagram story, and another poster put it in the joy wedding thread. 

• Upvote 4

Ugh, checking in on this thread is like watching a horror movie. "No no no no, run away, get out out of there-- OH NOOOOOOOO."

• Upvote 18

If it's going to happen anyway maybe we should move the thread somewhere private in the hopes that when Tabitha finally wakes up and realizes she married a monster, she can leave him with only the burden of the disapproval of her entire family and social circle, and not the additional weight of being proved a self-destructive fool by a bunch of internet heathens.

We all know how fundies tend to double down when the heathens tell them something is fucking insane.

Evidence- well... have you watched the news lately?

Edited by lawfulevil
  • Upvote 7