IGNORED

Beer Yoga is now a thing

47of74

Mmmmm, beer!

mashable.com/2017/01/17/beer-yoga-comes-to-australia-of-course/#8Rcr6nMzniqI

Nothing like putting down an icy cold beer. Except, of course, achieving a higher state of being and eventual transcendence of the Self through the practice of yoga. 

But what if you could do both, at the same time? 

Germany's BierYoga A.K.A BeerYoga bills itself as the "marriage of two great loves—beer and yoga. Both are centuries-old therapies for mind, body and soul," according to its website. 

"BeerYoga is fun but it's no joke," founder and yogi Jhula writes. "We take the philosophies of yoga and pair it with the pleasure of beer-drinking to reach your highest level of consciousness."

Thanks @47of74! You reminded me that I need to pick up my favorite beer-Abita Purple Haze-before next weekend when DD is here.

12 hours ago, DaniLouisiana said:

Thanks @47of74! You reminded me that I need to pick up my favorite beer-Abita Purple Haze-before next weekend when DD is here.

Might have to try that some time!  According to their web site the main East Dubuque liquor stores both sell Abita. 

@47of74, its a raspberry beer, with Baron Samedi on the label. I don't like their Turbo Dog-its too harsh for me but my hubs likes it. I'm going to try some of the other offerings this summer-may have to have a cousin ship me some though...it can be difficult to find here. I usually get my Purple Haze at Cost Plus.

Archived