IGNORED

Scumbag raped daughter "for being gay"

moodygirl86

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-raped-teenage-daughter-prove-9959259

And I put "for being gay" in inverted commas because that's only the official motive, not the true reason - which is that he's an evil prick. I have no words, except...just...poor girl, and her sister too. :pb_cry: I hope this bastard never gets out and these young women can heal without fear of further retribution.

Cases like this make me support the death penalty, but only if it can be done in the most dragged out way possible.  I can't help it.  People as evil as that should suffer for the atrocities they inflict on people who have to live with the trauma.

Jug Band Baby, I don't think even the most rabidly anti-death penalty person would blame you for feeling that way.

I would prefer life long physical and mental torture. The death penalty is too quick and easy. Too the prayer closet I go.

I agree, @RosyDaisy.  Nowadays, in most states, they just get a shot and go to sleep.  They get shown more mercy than their victims did.

Hold the door to the prayer closet, right behind you!

I'd say they should just put him in general population, and let the other inmates know what he did. They'll take care of the problem faster than the death penalty would. I guess I'm off to the prayer closet as well.

Archived