IGNORED

New Husband 'Accidentally' Shoots Freckled Fox

ViolaSebastian

I fell down that rabbit hole, and had to drag myself out of it because I wasn't in a position to call for the rescue ferrets.  That poor, lost child!

• Upvote 1

I call bs on the kids not noticing anything. Let's say the shooting didn't hurt, so no screams of pain. The shock of having a freaking bullet hit/graze you would be enough to cause some major commotion. Hell, a soda exploded in the garage a few days ago and our entire household freaked out from the noise. 

This blogger has always confused me. I accept blogs and instagram posts are aspirational. I love that about the internet. I don't personally get enjoyment from seeing piles of dirty laundry and bloggers that try to keep it real. I read them to get inspiration. However...Freckled Fox doesn't seem to have an ounce of authentic living anywhere on her blog. I don't ever see one that doesn't appear completely staged. I think a woman like her would be very susceptible to abusive relationships. I think she really needs to think about the people she allows around her children. That's all I can really say without personally knowing her situation. 

• Upvote 7

"Keep your booger hook off the bang bang switch". Lands, Polecat, that about killed me of laughter! New one to add to my repertoire.

Story doesn't add up here either. Longtime gun owners here both in Mr. FF's family and mine, and like we say- even if it ain't loaded, it still is! Plus, in a house full of kids, what would you need with one in the chamber to put it away? Makes no sense to me. Maybe a full round living in the city with no kids and you had a high crime rate, but just one bullet in the chamber in a town of 50,000? And nobody heard the shot? You'd notice even my smallest gun going off in the closed quarters of a house and I'm guessing he wasn't working with a .22.

• Upvote 4

According to Freckled Fox the husband was cleaning the gun at the dining room table and the kids were seated at the kitchen isle, waiting for pizza. FF was standing somewhere in the middle. The dining table is in the back of the photo.

FF.jpg

Edited by Clementine

Who cleans guns in the kitchen with their kids sitting around? Maybe I'm overreacting, but that doesn't seem very safe. For all of FF's statements that they are safe with guns and know what they are doing, they make some pretty stupid decisions.

• Upvote 12

I know that FF stands for Freckled Fox but I keep reading it and thinking, "I DID WHAT?!" [emoji23]

• Upvote 8

• 2 years later...

Randomly checked in on Freckled Fox's blog (freckledfox.com) and also Reddit's take on Freckled Fox.  The blog still looks amazing.  She's modeling clothes and looks gorgeous. In real life, they haven't unpacked boxes in their current house and the apparently the kids are getting to public school (!) somewhat unkempt and late.  Sad. ManBun is still a Dick although he hasn't shot his wife or a dog recently. 

I have no idea how the lawsuit filed by the Martin's [Emily's late husband] parents turned out.  It sounds as though there's total estrangement.  I can't imagine their continuing grief, losing a son so young and watching his "widow" remarry in a heartbeat and squander everything Martin left for her.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

On 3/29/2017 at 6:47 AM, Clementine said:

According to Freckled Fox the husband was cleaning the gun at the dining room table and the kids were seated at the kitchen isle, waiting for pizza. FF was standing somewhere in the middle. The dining table is in the back of the photo.

FF.jpg

Holy Freckles, Batman, that image is interesting. I am not a doctor of any kind, but it looks like they are wearing a prison uniform, they drink on command, they all sit the same way, and this is scary. All of it. The adults don' t look nice and friendly and /  or approachable in that picture. Not an ounce of individualism allowed here.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Has Emily had two additional kids with ManBun or just one? 

A reminder that Emily is the youngest of a Mormon family with 14 children

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1

Just one with husband #2. She just turned 2. Kinda interested as to why she hasn't had more kids after baby Alice, especially since she had like one a year with husband #1.

• 3 months later...

I don't think her site has a blog anymore?

The family just moved (are they far away from Martin's family now?) and she is also launching a motherhood site. 

Hubby 2 may have less than optimal fertility. Eta, that’s ironic in a fertility cult and one where women get the brunt of blame. Can’t blame it on the woman when she’s “proved” her fertility! 

Edited by Giraffe

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, meep said:

I don't think her site has a blog anymore?

The family just moved...

I posted over on the Mormon Mommy Bloggers section that Reddit comments on Freckled Fox and Man Bun (Richard Carmack) fell off a cliff at some point and I haven't found any other current info.  The FF website seems to have been left in the dust for Instagram. Not sure where they're living now, but they've been moving around a bit. Do you have any go-to sources for current info?

@Howl No, it was just an observation from her instagram. I had remembered her and checked because I know on reddit they were talking about a lawsuit with her late husbands parents that had been resolved? Weren't the grandparents suppose to see the kids more often? I was kind of wondering how that is suppose to work if they are moving around a lot. But I don't think there was ever confirmation on the case, just speculation and rumors. 

On 6/28/2020 at 6:09 AM, Howl said:

I posted over on the Mormon Mommy Bloggers section that Reddit comments on Freckled Fox and Man Bun (Richard Carmack) fell off a cliff at some point and I haven't found any other current info.

I used to check in on the r/FreckledFoxSnarkClub but at some point, maybe several months ago, it went to a semi-private mode. Haven't bothered to follow up but it would be interesting to know how the lawsuits were resolved or are going. There was more than one, wasn't there? Relating to custody/access to the children and relating to Martin's estate?

• 2 months later...

She's on instagram. I look at her instagram account occasionally and there is no news. It is all just pretty pictures - although there was a post about her dead husband a while back. Anyway I've got no updates on her but her instagram handle is  freckledfox

• Thank You 1