IGNORED

Lori Alexander 16: Protecting Men's Jobs from the Assaults of Women

choralcrusader8613

Actually, I bet this is how she justified getting an iphone. This way she can monitor her blog/fb even while at costco and can quickly delete a comment she doesn't like, even if there was nothing rude to it. Godly women are good multi-taskers.  A godly woman has to be prepared for battle at all times. Armed with her iphone she increases her chances of having the last word. 

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, polecat said:

How so? My husband works hard with a purpose. I haven’t stolen that from him, nor has any other woman, to my knowledge. You know what the Bible says about a man who can work and chooses not to, right, Lori? It doesn't say to make excuses and blame the women, that's for sure.

Even if the man can comfortably cover all the household's expenses with his job(s), the woman working doesn't take away his "purpose" as the breadwinner (if being able to say that is sooo important). Whatever extra income she makes could go to savings, or nice to have things like vacations, decor, kids' activities, dates, etc. 

6 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Actually, I bet this is how she justified getting an iphone. This way she can monitor her blog/fb even while at costco and can quickly delete a comment she doesn't like, even if there was nothing rude to it. A godly woman has to be prepared for battle at all times. Armed with her iphone she increases her chances of having the last word. 

Haha, my thoughts exactly! With technology, godly women can be mobile. 

1 hour ago, December said:

Even if the man can comfortably cover all the household's expenses with his job(s), the woman working doesn't take away his "purpose" as the breadwinner (if being able to say that is sooo important). Whatever extra income she makes could go to savings, or nice to have things like vacations, decor, kids' activities, dates, etc. 

Haha, my thoughts exactly! With technology, godly women can be mobile. 

Right? My part time work covers a few small bills and the food for the dogs and Sassy Kat, and the rest we are putting into savings. Hoping to buy a few acres and start our more permanent homestead in a few years. We don't have kids yet (hopefully one day but my body is a bit wonky I think. Another godly woman failure) so we are taking this time to save as much as we can to get more established before trying to add a couple of kiddos. So glad my husband isn't one of those "crank 'em out, God will provide" kind of guys. Yes, God does provide but he also gives us brains and expects us to use them. My SIL is on her third "unexpected" pregnancy and they are big on the God will provide thing. Thing is, she stays home, they get government aide yet somehow manage to afford a new car with a payment and more vacations weekends than childless Mr. EW and I have ever had in our married life. That is one thing I am grateful about my fundie dad, he was BIG on you better not have more kids than you can afford and while government aid is helpful for certain seasons, if you find yourself on it you better stop having kids and get to work to get off of it as soon as you can.  I am all for the government helping people when needed, but when a wife could work but doesn't, when they add a new car payment and take vacations, it does irritate me. 

sorry, rabbit trail. I'm cross about fundies today. 

She deleted my comment on her post yesterday. I commented that while my  husband helped me with some tasks, if I didn't do a lot of heavy lifting and work then it'd take a long time for things to get done around our place since he works long hours at his job during our busiest gardening season. And that one of the things he loved about me before we got married was how I could load up feed  and haul mulch with the best of t hem. hehe!

Back in the magical Christian days of old that Lori pines for, my grandmother and her 8 siblings grew up without a father because he died.

And my great grandmother fought and worked to keep her family together. She lost two sons after her husband died.

And of the four that survived to adulthood, three served in World War 2. One of those hopeless fatherless men who Lori tells me couldn't possibly have grown up to be strong and tough piloted a landing craft on D-Day.

Lori needs to shut the fuck up.

20 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Yes, we don't pretend to be godly perfect people who then have top secret chat rooms. Everything is out in the open here. 

Wait! Are you telling me that I and all the FJers are not godly perfect people?  The next thing you are going to tell me is that Lori "the monster" Alexander isn't perfect either! Oh man this really bums me out.

Lightning just struck, I know why I am not perfect! Let me count my sins. 1. I work fulltime 2. My kids go to public school 3. I make more money than my husband 4. I wear yoga/running pants in public. I also wear running shorts or skirts, leggings and skinny pants in public. 5. I'm Catholic 6. I don't eat only organic food and I don't make big salads every night 7. I'm an active member of FJ.

I think we could think of a list from A-Z on the reasons Lori isn't perfect. For the letter "A" I would say "Amazon reviews" and for the letter "R" it would have to be (hands down) Raisins.

I'll start

A - Amazon reviews ketuffle
B - Beyotch -- in general attitude
C - Condescending -- to everyone who isn't her or thinks differently
D - Domineering -- on the blog and in real life
E - Entitled
F - Fawning advocate of MRAs like Dave, Trey, Earle, Cabinetman
G -
H- Hateful to anyone who disagrees or asks questions
I - Intolerant
J - Judgmental

Take it from here FJ-ers

32 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I'll start

E - Entitled
G -
I - Intolerant
J - Judgmental

Take it from here FJ-ers

G- Godly (Not!)

E - Entitled
G- Godly (Not!)
I - Intolerant
J - Judgmental 

K - Keepers of the delete button

L- Liar

M- masochist
N -

(A-J from @kpmom & @Red Hair, Black Dress)

K- Knows, with complete godly confidence, absolutely everything about how every single woman should conduct themselves in their marriages, if they are so blessed, and in training up their children, should they be so blessed

k - kausing me to barf multiple times daily

8 minutes ago, Imrlgoddess said:

O - Opportunistic

P - Petty

Q - Quarrelsome 

R -

R- Raisins

S- Sadistic

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived