IGNORED

Right wing pastor freaks over PP donations made in his name

47of74

Awwww, someone has a sad that donations were made in his name to PP

http://deadstate.org/right-wing-pastor-freaks-out-after-people-donate-to-planned-parenthood-in-his-name/

An amusing tactic of progressive activism came to light in November of last year. Taking advantage of the fact that when you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in someone’s name that person will receive a thank-you letter, people started donating in the name of Vice President Mike Pence, a notorious opponent of women’s reproductive rights.

Awwww, someone has a sad that donations were made in his name to PP
http://deadstate.org/right-wing-pastor-freaks-out-after-people-donate-to-planned-parenthood-in-his-name/
An amusing tactic of progressive activism came to light in November of last year. Taking advantage of the fact that when you make a donation to Planned Parenthood in someone’s name that person will receive a thank-you letter, people started donating in the name of Vice President Mike Pence, a notorious opponent of women’s reproductive rights.
The pastor of Global Vision Bible Church, Greg Locke, was the recently the recipient of such a letter, and it prompted him to post an angry Facebook video this Monday with the caption, “SINCE PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS TAKING HUNDREDS OF DONATIONS IN MY NAME, I’LL REPOST THIS VIDEO. THIS IS ONE FIGHT I WILL NOT BACK DOWN FROM.”
Locke’s opposition to LGBT and women’s rights is well known. He’s also a prolific disseminator of right-wing conspiracy theories about Planned Parenthood. In April of last year, he posted a series of videos decrying Target’s gender-neutral bathroom policy.
Known as the “pervert hunter,” Locke was embroiled in a controversy about 3-years ago when he hired a youth pastor who was later arrested on multiple accounts of raping a 13-year-old girl from the youth group at his previous church in North Carolina.

This pleases me

I hope there'll be a surge in donations done in his name.

Greg Locke. Ugh. I used to have tons of people on my FB friend list who adored him. He is only a bit less annoying than that Facebook preacher who looks like Kevin James. 

I hope this guy's mailbox is flooded with PP donation cards. 

10 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

I hope there'll be a surge in donations done in his name.

Yeah I hope there is such a surge.   The only issue is these days is there are so many hateful crap tacos to send donations in their "honor" to PP and it's kind of hard to pick just one.

I think I mentioned this before, but one good use for a VISA gift card where you've gotten it down quite a bit and you're trying to empty out the last little bit of the card is to donate it to PP.  I think it just needs to be more than $5.  I did that once when I had a card that had about $8 left on it and I couldn't think of anything else to do with it.   And of course you can donate it honor of the other PP, Agent Orange, Mike Pence, or any other reich wing douche nozzle fornicate stick.

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:56 AM, 47of74 said:

I think I mentioned this before, but one good use for a VISA gift card where you've gotten it down quite a bit and you're trying to empty out the last little bit of the card is to donate it to PP.  I think it just needs to be more than $5.  I did that once when I had a card that had about $8 left on it and I couldn't think of anything else to do with it.   And of course you can donate it honor of the other PP, Agent Orange, Mike Pence, or any other reich wing douche nozzle fornicate stick.

That's actually a really good idea. I never thought of doing that; thanks for dropping that bug in my ear.  :) 

Archived