IGNORED

Seewalds 19: Dust Bunnies and Babies

Destiny

@Shadoewolf my whole family absolutely loves Faceoff. I've researched the Westmores and probably will again. The main reason I love the show is because of the creativity and camaraderie that doesn't take place on most reality competition tv shows. It's fun so see people work together to push the craft.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I love how unimpressed Henry always looks.

I feel babies often look like they know everything. Like they have a wisdom we don't understand. Henry obviously knows where he is ...

Then they get bigger and loose the wisdom look for the it-wasn't-me look. :my_angel:

37 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Genetics are fascinating. SES has all that hair and here HWS has as much hair as Uncle Fester. At least he's not girl, because that fate would be cruel...especially in Fundie Land. He's cute and tiny as compared to SES- SES always seemed big to me.

Haha. Henry has way more hair then I had. He has more then had when I was one. Lucky I'm not fundie. 

Actually that's lucky in many, many ways. Didn't look like a girl as a baby doesn't crack the top 10 list. 

36 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

I feel babies often look like they know everything. Like they have a wisdom we don't understand. Henry obviously knows where he is ...

Then they get bigger and loose the wisdom look for the it-wasn't-me look. :my_angel:

Haha. Henry has way more hair then I had. He has more then had when I was one. Lucky I'm not fundie. 

Actually that's lucky in many, many ways. Didn't look like a girl as a baby doesn't crack the top 10 list. 

Oh I was a cueball until I was nearly 2. Then I did look like a little old man in a dress. 

6 minutes ago, nst said:

why does Henry always appear so cranky 

He's figured out that Bin is his dad and JB is his grandfather. 

You'd be cranky too. 

Just now, Nikedagain? said:

He's figured out that Bin is his dad and JB is his grandfather. 

You'd be cranky too. 

and everyone says he looks like Ben - I don't see it 

37 minutes ago, nst said:

why does Henry always appear so cranky 

He's a newborn. Most newborns have that look. Then they learn to smile and it melts your heart.

On 3/17/2017 at 5:36 PM, Rachel333 said:

I grew up singing songs like that so it always seemed normal but I remember once as a teenager standing in church and singing about being covered in Jesus's blood and having this sudden realization that if a total outsider saw us it would seem very creepy and cultish.

Yeah I agree.  Apparently Seth Macfarlane got it too.

@Jane the Virgin Lovers....is 'the thing' the one that happened at the end of last season or did another 'thing' happen this season? Because I'm a few episodes behind and my heart is fragile. And yes, Gina Rodriguez's acting is amazing. The birth scene was so touching. 

Since we're talking about shows...I love House of Cards, Game of Thrones, House, Sherlock, Say Yes to the Dress, Real Housewives franchise, NCIS, Scream Queens (season 1 only), The Night Manager, Daily Show, Jon Oliver...and many more I can't remember right now. I can do violence as long as it's not super gory. I cannot handle horror films.

Anybody else shook by the ending of last season's House of Cards? Shivers down my spine y'all. 

Can't wait till next season of HOC and GOT. 

14 hours ago, Pasta said:

I saw a bunch of people commenting on her photo said they thought the picture was of a girl and a boy. I want to to be like first of all S. Elliot does not look like a girl. 

Doh, those silly people. He can't be a girl because he's not wearing a bow/headband.

13 hours ago, nst said:

and everyone says he looks like Ben - I don't see it 

What they are saying is he doesn't look like SES, who looks like Jessa.

8 hours ago, Karma said:

Doh, those silly people. He can't be a girl because he's not wearing a bow/headband.

And he's wearing blue! A girl would totally be wearing pink or purple! 

10 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

@Jane the Virgin Lovers....is 'the thing' the one that happened at the end of last season or did another 'thing' happen this season? Because I'm a few episodes behind and my heart is fragile. And yes, Gina Rodriguez's acting is amazing. The birth scene was so touching. 

Since we're talking about shows...I love House of Cards, Game of Thrones, House, Sherlock, Say Yes to the Dress, Real Housewives franchise, NCIS, Scream Queens (season 1 only), The Night Manager, Daily Show, Jon Oliver...and many more I can't remember right now. I can do violence as long as it's not super gory. I cannot handle horror films.

Anybody else shook by the ending of last season's House of Cards? Shivers down my spine y'all. 

Can't wait till next season of HOC and GOT. 

There's another thing. Another awfully painful thing. The writers hate us, but it keeps being great

On my own, I mainly watch shows like Dateline, 48 Hours, and Forensic Files. I also will start with an old Boxset series like Friends, SATC, ER and watch the entire series from start to finish over a period of weeks/months. Currently, I am going through Call the Midwives and House.

My headship and I watch sport together, but in terms of shows we love documentaries like Making a Murderer. Headship also loves reality shows like Survivor, which I only tolerate but watch with him. OTOH I love watching Total Divas, which is a reality show about the lives of female WWE wrestlers.

As for Spurgeon, my ovaries also skipped a beat. And I am ovulating right now anyway. :)

15 hours ago, SassyPants said:

What they are saying is he doesn't look like SES, who looks like Jessa.

I still think Henry favors Jess but with Ben's head shape. Spurgeon is pure Jessa. Other than the boys having chubby cheeks, I don't think any of them look much like Boob. I'm pretty sure Jessa is almost all Michelle.

16 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I still think Henry favors Jess but with Ben's head shape. Spurgeon is pure Jessa. Other than the boys having chubby cheeks, I don't think any of them look much like Boob. I'm pretty sure Jessa is almost all Michelle.

In younger photos of Michelle, she looks a LOT like Jessa! Jill is all JB. :pb_lol: Jana is a good mix of both. Not sure about Jinger...

mi.png

I agree that Jessa is a lot like Michelle and that Spurgeon is a lot like Jessa. I'm still unsure about Henry, I think with more time his features will be more clear. 

24 minutes ago, bananabread said:

In younger photos of Michelle, she looks a LOT like Jessa! Jill is all JB. :pb_lol: Jana is a good mix of both. Not sure about Jinger...

mi.png

Jim Bob and Michelle look so normal in this pic, it's nice to see Michelle with a natural smile and not the fundies forced smile.

I really don't want to sound rude, this is a serious question.

Do people dislike JB's look because they find him physically unappealing, or because he is who he is (personality, actions) etc?

On 3/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, Fundie Bunny said:

There's another thing. Another awfully painful thing. The writers hate us, but it keeps being great

I watch all of my favorite DVR shows during nap time, and my husband came home and thought something was seriously wrong with me that day. 

On 3/21/2017 at 6:35 PM, Galbin said:

On my own, I mainly watch shows like Dateline, 48 Hours, and Forensic Files

My mother and I are big fans of these types of shows and we have a running joke about the fact that the murderer is always the husband. :pb_lol:

15 minutes ago, ginger135 said:

I really don't want to sound rude, this is a serious question.

Do people dislike JB's look because they find him physically unappealing, or because he is who he is (personality, actions) etc?

For me, it's his squicky personality. I don't think he's attractive but he's disgusting because of his beliefs. I mean the man teased his daughter's boyfriend by dry humping his wife on a mini golf course. And that's barely scratching the surface. You dig deep and you see how much of a shit JB is....:puke-huge:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived