IGNORED

Seewalds 19: Dust Bunnies and Babies

Destiny

10 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Oh I love Call the Midwife! How could I forget that one?

Me too! 

Aww, so many shows so little time!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, patsymae said:

Okay, I'm in--I've just become hooked on The Americans. Also like Vikings and Midsommer Murders; (don't have cable so I'm always a season behind). 

How could I forget Midsomer Murders?! That's another one I regularly binge watch on Netflix.

Um is that one of Ben's hats? Please tell me he doesn't wear it in public. 

And I forgot Merlin while it was on, Supernatural (Mostly the first five seasons because there was an endgame) and Bones! :) 

I noticed the hat too. I'm really not a fan of those hats, and that one is particularly... interesting. But maybe it's a sign that Ben is finally outgrowing the dudebro hats if Spurgeon is wearing it. Fingers crossed!!!

Y'all don't watch many cartoons, with the exception of a few Bob's Burgers fans. I watch Bob, but I also watch American Dad and Family Guy...every day. My husband and I have a rule about watching comedy before bed to avoid effed up dreams. Seth MacFarlane is brilliant for stupid funny.

I watch a lot of TruTV and TBS shows - Impractical Jokers, Carbonaro Effect, Wrecked, The Detour, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, just for example.

I am super stoked about Feud: Bette and Joan and have seen the first two episodes. Love it. 

Most of my television viewing time is spent on TCM watching movies from the 30s and 40s. I could go on for hours about old movies. 

I'm not much into reality TV other than Project Runway and Alaskan Bush People. I know the Brown family like you guys know the Duggars.

Tell you what I don't watch - Counting On. I depend on FJ to fill me in on that because it's so damn boring to watch but so damn entertaining to hear described.

50 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Um is that one of Ben's hats? Please tell me he doesn't wear it in public. 

And I forgot Merlin while it was on, Supernatural (Mostly the first five seasons because there was an endgame) and Bones! :) 

I really can't handle how cute Spurgie is. He is adorable and I'm afraid my ovaries are going to explode.

Spurgeon really is adorable. He looks like a baby on a 19th century advertisement for soap.

We watch too much television. At the moment we watch Elementary, Murdoch Mysteries, Jane the Virgin, & Madame Secretary. Recently saw Trapped on Netflix (so good!) and randomly sprinkle Bones and an Aussie drama called Offspring from Netflix in there too.

Are we 100% sure Jesse is really a Duggar?  She's too PR savvy. You almost forget she was raised in a horrible cult. Maybe she was switched at birth with a Bates kid

3 hours ago, nst said:

and today he sings - and Jessa actually has a nice singing voice. 

and she gets 300K views 

Spurge is (as always) super cute, but the religious song makes me sad. I'd prefer to hear a 1 year old singing the wheels on the bus.

7 hours ago, Kak said:

Spurge is (as always) super cute, but the religious song makes me sad. I'd prefer to hear a 1 year old singing the wheels on the bus.

Beyond an aging RV, when is any Duggar going to be riding the bus? Wasn't it a school bus? :56247958af296_32(20):

"Your blood washed away my sins" I find this very disturbing, but, of course, the brainwashing has to start early. It is like learning a new language, the sooner the better. 

51 minutes ago, seasonsoflife said:

"Your blood washed away my sins" I find this very disturbing, but, of course, the brainwashing has to start early. It is like learning a new language, the sooner the better. 

Ugh I hate how they can't be like normal christians and just give him a kid-friendly bible. When I was little, I had one with pictures. I learned most of the "big" stories (like about Moses, and Jesus multiplying the fish), and my church had a children's gospel to entertain the kids during mass, but didn't delve into the "real stuff" until I started Sunday School in first grade. 

10 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Are we 100% sure Jesse is really a Duggar?  She's too PR savvy. You almost forget she was raised in a horrible cult. Maybe she was switched at birth with a Bates kid

Spurgeon being so cute helps. She shows his best moments! ;) 

I don't mind him singing religious songs. But aren't there happier ones they could go with instead? You know, a little less blood and dying and a bit more love and happiness? 

That choice of song is awful. I'm sorry. I thought "Jesus Loves Me" was their go to?

On 3/16/2017 at 9:25 AM, Zola said:

Tell you what I don't watch - Counting On. I depend on FJ to fill me in on that because it's so damn boring to watch but so damn entertaining to hear described.

Ditto. I am so grateful for the hysterically funny synopses that are provided here. I can barely stand to see a Counting On commercial. Gag.

On 3/16/2017 at 7:48 AM, singsingsing said:

I noticed the hat too. I'm really not a fan of those hats, and that one is particularly... interesting. But maybe it's a sign that Ben is finally outgrowing the dudebro hats if Spurgeon is wearing it. Fingers crossed!!!

I think it's more of a sign that The Spurge is in training to wear douchey hats (backwards, no less) just like his dad.

I think JESSA is the Seewald who should be hanging around with Flame. She does have a lovely singing voice.

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think JESSA is the Seewald who should be hanging around with Flame. She does have a lovely singing voice.

Yes, but can she rap?  

2 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That choice of song is awful. I'm sorry. I thought "Jesus Loves Me" was their go to?

Not if you're the fire and brimstone Seewalds.

4 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Ugh I hate how they can't be like normal christians and just give him a kid-friendly bible. When I was little, I had one with pictures. I learned most of the "big" stories (like about Moses, and Jesus multiplying the fish), and my church had a children's gospel to entertain the kids during mass, but didn't delve into the "real stuff" until I started Sunday School in first grade. 

Why do we think he doesn't have a kid friendly Bible, or that he doesn't get to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and other such songs? They were watching (listening to?) the service from their church and that song was being sung and Spurgeon copied it. 

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Beyond an aging RV, when is any Duggar going to be riding the bus? Wasn't it a school bus? :56247958af296_32(20):

I think it was a stinky tour bus which used to belong to a sports team or something.  They just crammed all the kids in there like well, a clown car.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived