IGNORED

Seewalds 19: Dust Bunnies and Babies

Destiny

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

I'm seeing a lot of criticism of The Big Bang Theory which is too bad. My husband and I loved How I Met Your Mother and have been trying to find a similar comedy to watch together, so we were gonna try TBBT. Of course, HIMYM let us down badly at the end, to the point that we've watched all the other episodes multiple times but my husband refuses to rewatch the final season. So I don't want to watch another show that starts good and ends up as a suckfest lol.

A lot of shows just don't stop in time and loose it in the last seasons. I liked HIMYM in the beginning (and I just made up a different ending in my head) I also liked TBBT. Modern Family holds up good I think. And i like New Girl. My favourite comedy ever is the first three seasons of Coupling (the UK one). So funny!

I watch a lot of tv and like many different things. Most of the shows I really love are cancelled to soon. Veronica Mars and Pushing Daisies are my all time favourites.

I have lots of shows on my must-watch list and am currently binging OITNB that I got in to last of everyone. I like having lots of episodes to watch in a marathon though. 

Oh! I forgot MasterChef Australia and the Great British Bakeoff. And also Project Runway ant The Amazing Race for reality shows. 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HermioneSparrow said:

About HIMYM apparently I'm the only one who loved the end because I'm not a fan of Barney and Robin together:pb_rollseyes:

I didn't really care about Barney and Robin staying together or not, but I hated Robin and Ted together.

I never thought Robin had chemistry with Ted or Barney. She had the most on screen chemistry with Alan Thicke. That was a storyline waiting to happen.

I also really liked her with Simon Tremblay (James van der Beek). Don't we all have a friend who is dating a tool, and we pretend to like him because we'll lose our friend if we tell her that her boyfriend is a tool? I sure have. I had to wait for the divorce to say anything. 

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

A lot of shows just don't stop in time and loose it in the last seasons. I liked HIMYM in the beginning (and I just made up a different ending in my head) I also liked TBBT. Modern Family holds up good I think. And i like New Girl. My favourite comedy ever is the first three seasons of Coupling (the UK one). So funny!

I watch a lot of tv and like many different things. Most of the shows I really love are cancelled to soon. Veronica Mars and Pushing Daisies are my all time favourites.

I have lots of shows on my must-watch list and am currently binging OITNB that I got in to last of everyone. I like having lots of episodes to watch in a marathon though. 

Oh! I forgot MasterChef Australia and the Great British Bakeoff. And also Project Runway ant The Amazing Race for reality shows. 

You're my tv twin.

Based oh how many of the shows that have been mentioned I watch I think I watch entirely too much tv. I also really like the PBS shows, Call the Midwife being a favorite. The Leftovers on HBO is also really good.

9 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

My current favorites are The Librarians, Designated Survivor, Elementary, Last Man on Earth, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Last Ship (Holy cow, what a show!), and Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. 

I like Designated Survivor and Madame Secretary.

If I am given clothing or if I buy used clothing...I worked in a warehouse,and used to get filthy...I bought clothes at the thrift store,for work..but I have always washed used and new clothing ,before I wear it.

1 minute ago, SilverBeach said:

I do not wash new stuff before using. DD does and thinks I am gross, LOL.

I have to because I'm allergic to life and not doing so can end up in a nasty case of hives. 

Just now, Destiny said:

I have to because I'm allergic to life and not doing so can end up in a nasty case of hives. 

DD has super sensitive skin, so that is a big part of why she prewashes, I'm sure. I actually did so when she was small. 

Just now, SilverBeach said:

DD has super sensitive skin, so that is a big part of why she prewashes, I'm sure. I actually did so when she was small. 

I'm kinda jealous of people who don't have to be super careful about everything. I have to shop for makeup in expensive stores simply because I need to try everything on first. It's a gigantic pain!

8 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

I do not wash new stuff before using. DD does and thinks I am gross, LOL.

I always feel like I really SHOULD, and I'm ashamed to admit that I don't, but...I don't (except panties). :my_blush: Obviously if my daughter or I had ever had a bad reaction with unwashed new clothes, I would up my game!

I remember right before my daughter was born and after my baby shower, I took all the tiny baby clothes and separated them into so many piles according to very minor differences in washing instructions, and my mom (nicely) laughed in my face and told me to get a grip. :pb_lol: I did wash her clothes separately until the first bottle of Dreft was gone, but then, since everything was fine, I just didn't worry about it anymore.

I wear a bra at all times,except when I shower or sleep,I'm a 38D,and I love the underwire,been wearing underwire bras since I was 13.

I remember with my oldest son,I was fully engorged and wearing a 40E.I was so embarassed when I had to special order that sucker(bra).

I can't see Octavia Spencer in anything but,The Help...when she gives Hilly that payback pie....and everytime Sissy Spacek...laughs and says"Run,Minnie,run.....I laugh hysterically!

56 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I'm kinda jealous of people who don't have to be super careful about everything. I have to shop for makeup in expensive stores simply because I need to try everything on first. It's a gigantic pain!

By any chance do you have a mast cell issue?

Asking for a friend... (jk, it's me, I am asking for me)

Just now, Nikedagain? said:

Not that I know of. Just special snowflake skin that wants lots of special treatment. 

Just now, Destiny said:

Not that I know of. Just special snowflake skin that wants lots of special treatment. 

Silly Snowflake!

my daughter was recently diagnosed so I was wondering...

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Hmmm tv shows! I love The Crown, Stranger Things, Sherlock, Grimm (Just for the Folklore aspect, I'm a nerd), some Doctor Who, I do watch Chopped because I like background noise. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer even though it's 20 years old and got a little weird. I used to like TBBT and HIMYM but they just, disappointed me.

I'm addicted to Chopped.

Lately my obsession has been Black Mirror. That show is outrageous.

I very, very much recommend Raising Hope to all comedy fans. It is seriously the funniest show I have ever seen. Very underrated. Give it a few episodes and you will be hooked. Cloris Leachman is a gem and Martha Plimpton is amazing.

Bosch, any British soap on PBS (like Downtown Abby), Criminal Minds, Dr. Who etc.

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

Guess I should google....what is this about if you don't mind?

Okay, I'm in--I've just become hooked on The Americans. Also like Vikings and Midsommer Murders; (don't have cable so I'm always a season behind). I like to watch Project Runway because even though it has become stupid and the judges are unfair and unbearable, a lot of the designs are creative and I like clothes and fashion. 

On 3/11/2017 at 10:08 AM, Carm_88 said:

Poor Henry! He's only a month old, give him time to get cute. He might be the sweetest baby. :P

I think he's going to be a nice-looking kid.  More like Ben, though he reminds me a bit of Joshley's brood.

Tv show: Chicago franchaising downtown abbey the blacklist Grey's anatomy lmostly this

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived