IGNORED

Melanie Maxwell Baby Watch Was Short - Benajamin Steven Is Here

anjulibai

Perhaps they are hoping (praying) that the good lord will bless them with Charles, Christian, Chorinthian or Cholmondeley, so they can have two sets of ABC. What a blessing that would be. Or, you know, what a terrible, terrible idea or someone with Melanie's history. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2017 at 5:44 PM, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Benjamin?? Not Ezra or Elijah or Ecclesiastes (however it is spelled)??? I suppose since Christina is now always TINA the A-Z thing is over? I really thought it would be an E name.

I held out a smidgen of hope. But you know, to give him an E name that couldn't be nicknamed to a B name would have acknowledged  his 3 sisters as being older than he. Can't have that, now, can we?

Ebenezer would've been perfect. Given name: Ebenezer; nickname: Ben. Since Dickens would NEVAH be admitted to Maxwell House (of Horreurs), nobody would call him Ebenezer Scrooge ... until he got around the not-so-perfectly-cloistered cousins on Melanie's side. Never mind. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 9:42 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Calia was a big surprise, though, by Maxwellian standards.

So was Elissa, so there is that! Hey, BFF!!!

On 2/25/2017 at 3:21 AM, JillyO said:

What IS it with fundie dressing their baby boys like little grandpas? The heck is wrong with a cute onesie? Not godly enough?

DSC_6427.jpg

Am I crazy or does he not look.... as Caucasian .... as the Wonder Bread Maxwells??

I will admit to being crazy.

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Am I crazy or does he not look.... as Caucasian .... as the Wonder Bread Maxwells??

I think he's just more tan, like Tina. Also, he probably has the almond-shaped Maxwell eyes. Plus, his hair is dark like the other ABC kids' at birth. When babies are that young, their hair can be a different texture before it falls out and new grows in.

These granpa clothes are cute when the baby is a few months old. But a newborn is far more cute and confortable with soft, cotton clothes with a few buttons or no buttons at all. 

As a mum, I hate to disguise newborns. I've seen  newborns in jeans and leather jackets, newborns in full suits and newborn  girls with a blouse, a skirt, a cardigan, leotards and shoes like a big girl. Of course it's just my opinion, but for me it's sad looking them unconfortable and parents taking pictures no matter what. I appologise if somebody is disturbed about my comment. 

About Benjamin looking not caucasian, some white babies are born with dark skin, which will turn clear after some days. But probably it's just the lighting of the picture.

No pregnancy news from Elissa? It's shocking. 

8 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

These granpa clothes are cute when the baby is a few months old. But a newborn is far more cute and confortable with soft, cotton clothes with a few buttons or no buttons at all. 

As a mum, I hate to disguise newborns. I've seen  newborns in jeans and leather jackets, newborns in full suits and newborn  girls with a blouse, a skirt, a cardigan, leotards and shoes like a big girl. Of course it's just my opinion, but for me it's sad looking them unconfortable and parents taking pictures no matter what. I appologise if somebody is disturbed about my comment. 

About Benjamin looking not caucasian, some white babies are born with dark skin, which will turn clear after some days. But probably it's just the lighting of the picture.

No pregnancy news from Elissa? It's shocking. 

About Elissa--since we didn't hear about her wedding until after the fact, I'm not surprised about the lack of news on any Elissa/Joseph front.  I don't recall how far along her pregnancy had progressed until it was announced.  They really are the "nearly invisible" Maxwell offshoot.  Something to think about!

On 3/18/2017 at 9:06 PM, nelliebelle1197 said:

Caucasian newborns often look like they've been tanning. It's a mild case of jaundice, brought on by the obligatory (in hospitals) vitamin K injection.

On 3/19/2017 at 2:16 AM, 16strong said:

I think he's just more tan, like Tina. Also, he probably has the almond-shaped Maxwell eyes. Plus, his hair is dark like the other ABC kids' at birth. When babies are that young, their hair can be a different texture before it falls out and new grows in.

Look, let me have my odd imaginings that Melanie finally had some damn fun in her life :P

25 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Caucasian newborns often look like they've been tanning. It's a mild case of jaundice, brought on by the obligatory (in hospitals) vitamin K injection.

It's funny. One of my good friends in high school's mom told me that when he was born, he was so white her husband thought she had cheated on him! It took a week or so for my friend to look like a baby with two mostly black parents!

16 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

It's funny. One of my good friends in high school's mom told me that when he was born, he was so white her husband thought she had cheated on him! It took a week or so for my friend to look like a baby with two mostly black parents!

It can definitely go both ways. Newborns come out looking so very different than what they will look like after a month. Especially skin color. 

Archived