IGNORED

United States Governors

Cartmann99

Since I'm not a lawyer like Greg Abbott, can someone please show me where in the United States Constitution I am afforded the right to a private company giving me an unlimited platform? :text-thankyouyellow:

• Eyeroll 5
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'd rather #CovidKim resigns now.

The majority of Iowans hope Gov. Reynolds doesn’t seek reelection in 2022.

That’s according to a new Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll.

Reynolds’ job approval slipped to 46 percent. That’s down 10 percentage points from the 56 percent approval rating in June 2020.

The poll showed that 52 percent of Iowans would rather Reynolds not seek a second term, while 41 percent hope she does run again. Seven percent aren’t sure.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Although this is a great sign, it is no more than that. It won't stop the bill becoming law, as sadly, it was passed by a large majority in both the Arkansas House and Senate. The chances of any politician in either chamber changing their vote is slim to none. Ergo, the veto has no effect on the bill and soon transgender minors in Arkansas won't have access to medical care. 

• Upvote 4

Gianforte found out that Karma really is a b...

Montana Governor Who Rescinded Mask Mandate Now Has COVID

Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte, who rescinded the state’s mask mandate weeks after taking office, has tested positive for COVID-19. The 59-year-old Republican got the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine last Thursday, but since full protection doesn’t kick in until after the second dose, he would have still been vulnerable to infection. The Billings Gazette reports that he developed symptoms on Sunday after attending Easter services, tested positive on Monday, and will now quarantine for 10 days. It’s not clear how he contracted the virus or if he has infected others, but six members of the state legislature have also tested positive since January.

• Upvote 7

On 3/5/2021 at 1:06 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Since I'm not a lawyer like Greg Abbott, can someone please show me where in the United States Constitution I am afforded the right to a private company giving me an unlimited platform? :text-thankyouyellow:

Since republicans have already decided that corporations have rights same as people, wouldn't this be a violation of big tech's 1st amendment rights?

• Upvote 3

Of course

Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds says she has rejected a federal request to accept migrant children into the state, saying the need to find homes for them “is the president’s problem.”

Reynolds’ stand on accepting immigrant children contrasts with her willingness to accept refugees coming into the United States in 2019 when then-President Donald Trump signed an executive order giving states the right to refuse to take refugees.

She was among over 30 governors who said the same back when fuck face was in charge.

CovidKim is only doing this to sabotage the Federal Government since it's no longer led by fuck face.

If this fucker is the ideal Iowan I'm fucking ashamed to say I'm an Iowa.  Makes me fucking sick.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

• 4 weeks later...

Continued here:

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic