IGNORED

Dillards 26 - Grifting All The Way!

choralcrusader8613

6 hours ago, Mercer said:

Also on the Sarah Palin tangent:

Personally, I think she flew back to Alaska while in labor because she was (either consciously or subconsciously) trying to cause a stillbirth. Her beliefs don't allow for abortion, but if the baby died it wouldn't be her "fault." What she did was an absurd risk, but I think she did indeed do it because she wasn't necessarily too concerned about a positive outcome for the baby. At least that's how the situation always read to me.

I don't want to derail this thread and start a Sarah Palin discussion as it's obviously old news, but thanks for bringing this up. It's the first I'd heard of it and, having read a few articles it's certainly a rabbit hole. Wow, just wow. 

No matter which way you look at it she's a piece of work!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DaniLouisiana said:

Okay, guys, I really hate to speculate on this but nobody else seems to have brought this up--what if there's something wrong with baby and Silly Jilly thinks "if I have the baby over in CA, we can hide it!" The problem, not the baby.  We all know that neither one of them is the brightest bulb in the box.

That's what I was thinking. That, or she plans on a home birth and knows that wouldn't fly here. They could always claim the baby came early and due to the circumstances had to try a homebirth in CA. 

7 hours ago, Mercer said:

Also on the Sarah Palin tangent:

Personally, I think she flew back to Alaska while in labor because she was (either consciously or subconsciously) trying to cause a stillbirth. Her beliefs don't allow for abortion, but if the baby died it wouldn't be her "fault." What she did was an absurd risk, but I think she did indeed do it because she wasn't necessarily too concerned about a positive outcome for the baby. At least that's how the situation always read to me.

That's what i've always thought. I don'te doubt she would have had an abortion hadn't she been such a public figure. And i doubt he is Bristol's just because of the timing. If you were a teenager that got pregnant accidentally and were going to pretend the baby was your mother's, you wouldn't get pregnant inmediatly afterwards. But as I was typing that, i've come to the realización that it could be very much happen. If she had been forced to give her baby to her Mother, she could have felt the need to have another to fill the void.

But wathever, i think what Sarah Palin did was the "pro life" version of ano attempted abortion. If something had happen ed it wouldn't be her fault, it would have been god's

30 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

That's what i've always thought. I don'te doubt she would have had an abortion hadn't she been such a public figure. And i doubt he is Bristol's just because of the timing. If you were a teenager that got pregnant accidentally and were going to pretend the baby was your mother's, you wouldn't get pregnant inmediatly afterwards. But as I was typing that, i've come to the realización that it could be very much happen. If she had been forced to give her baby to her Mother, she could have felt the need to have another to fill the void.

But wathever, i think what Sarah Palin did was the "pro life" version of ano attempted abortion. If something had happen ed it wouldn't be her fault, it would have been god's

Sarah Palin reportedly gave birth in April, Bristol in December so the second baby would have to have been early for the first to have been hers and then she got pregnant right away. The only reason I could think of her giving up one to have another right after (which seems doubtful) was because she didn't want a Down's Syndrome baby and Sarah would rather raise another child than let Bristol consider abortion?

If the Dillards (or any of the others) have a child who has additional needs I feel bad that they probably won't get the best care they could and might be considered a judgement upon their parents as opposed to a blessing like their siblings, or feel they must be hidden as the Duggars are fairly secretive about Josie's issues that arose from her prematurity, or brush them aside unless they can add drama to the show like her seizures.

I find it highly unlikely that they plan for a homebirth in CA.

I actually think they believe they have a great plan and are planning to come back for the birth, but they just don't think too rationally- just seems like exactly the decision the two would do.

1 hour ago, freejoy said:

I find it highly unlikely that they plan for a homebirth in CA.

I actually think they believe they have a great plan and are planning to come back for the birth, but they just don't think too rationally- just seems like exactly the decision the two would do.

They're idiots. Like Sarah Palin. 

1 hour ago, danni9242 said:

Sarah Palin reportedly gave birth in April, Bristol in December so the second baby would have to have been early for the first to have been hers and then she got pregnant right away. The only reason I could think of her giving up one to have another right after (which seems doubtful) was because she didn't want a Down's Syndrome baby and Sarah would rather raise another child than let Bristol consider abortion?

If the Dillards (or any of the others) have a child who has additional needs I feel bad that they probably won't get the best care they could and might be considered a judgement upon their parents as opposed to a blessing like their siblings, or feel they must be hidden as the Duggars are fairly secretive about Josie's issues that arose from her prematurity, or brush them aside unless they can add drama to the show like her seizures.

I maintain my prediction that if a Duggar/Dillard/Seewald baby is born with special needs, they'll be downplayed or swept under the rug unless there's a pro-life rally or they need attention, in which case they'll be trotted out as a Yay We Didn't Abort You trophy.

If Jill gets Zika and has a microcephalic baby, we can expect a weepy special where she and Derick tearfully/smugly talk about how awesome they are for not leaving their Beautiful Special Miracle on a hillside to die or be eaten by the cougar who lives in the village, and then a slew of clips showing them utterly disregarding the nutritional, social, and medical needs of their child/a local woman showing more affection and concern for the kid than Jill does, and then maybe a bit where they go to an orphanage full of special-needs kids and inconvenience the staff and talk down to all the kids in horribly accented Spanish.

About the Palins -

It's about 36 weeks from April 18th (Trig's birthday) to December 28th (Tripp's birthday). If Tripp was full term (40 weeks) then his mother conceived in early March - a full month before Trig was born. Even if he was born a bit early - say at 36 weeks gestation - he would have been conceived in late April or early May... which is not nearly enough time for ovulation or menstrutation to return. I think the earliest those things can happen is three or four weeks (don't quote me on that!) 

Trig was allegedly born on the early side - she was 35 weeks pregnant when he was born and 29 weeks when they publicly announced. Bump size is affected by fetal position, placenta position, fetal size, and any other number of factors. So I honestly don't put much faith in how big a woman gets while pregnant or how her bump compares to prior pregnancies. I was pregnant last year and my bump size definitely fluctuated a lot depending on how she was positioned and what I had eaten that day.

As for why they waited so long to announce publicly, I think that's easily explained by the fact that Sarah was considered to be of advanced maternal age during the pregnancy. They may have wanted to wait until having preliminary testing done early in the second trimester (which ultimately indicated Trig had Trisomy 21) or they may have wanted to get past the 24 week mark first to be sure she wasn't going to miscarry. Or, maybe, she knew she'd have to deal with sexist questions regarding her ability to do her job as an expectant or new mother and she wanted to cut down on the amount of time she had to deal with that.

And finally, I see no evidence to suggest Sarah and Todd put together an elaborate plot to adopt a special needs child in order to get her national attention. The sheer number of people who would need to keep quiet about it makes this very unlikely.

Honestly, I don't see any reason why they would lie about this. Nor do I see evidence supporting the claims either. In my opinion, it's simply a conspiracy theory that people latched onto because the Palins are such vile people.  Does she appear to have made some seriously questionable decisions? Yes. Absolutely. But that doesn't mean they lied about Trig's parentage.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/852585

http://www.salon.com/2011/04/22/sarah_palin_trig_conspiracy_theory/

7 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

Placenta praevia totalis (where the placenta is fully laying over the exit) usually gives bloodloss later in the pregnancy, in increasing amounts. Scary as hell, and depending the bloodloss the baby is born early by CS. If it's a partial praevia you need to be closely monitored because like a balloon that gets blown full, the placenta can move upwards (as the belly grows), sometimes enough that "allowes" natural birth. 

I teach prenatal classes. 

That's why I'm wondering if she'd know about this or another difficult situation before it's too late to plan for it, off somewhere she's stressed about because she does't even feel safe. My grandson will be born at 36 weeks to mitigate blood loss and so that his mother doesn't go into labor. They know how much he weighs and measure all the little parts to see how well-developed they are.

8 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Omg I can't believe someone not me started the Trig Palin discussion! As someone who has spent way too many hours dissecting the data, there is no way she gave birth to that kid. 

Here are my red flags:

1) A 44 year old woman with a high risk pregnancy, who is also currently governor of the state, uses a family practitioner rather than an obgyn for all prenatal care and delivery. This doctors specialty is domestic violence and has only delivered a few babies in her decades of practice 

2) Not only does she decide to fly at 8 months, her water breaks early in the morning, she delivers a speech later in the afternoon, takes two flights across the country traveling for more than 24 hours with a layover. All without being seen by a medical professional but she claims she called her doctor - the family practitioner who said it was okay to wait.

3)When she does touch down in Alaska after the Govenor decides to bypass all major hospitals that have NICUs and drive 2 more hours to her little hospital affiliated with her church. This hospital is not permitted to deliver twins and flies this and other high risk deliveries elsewhere. But Palin decides this is the place for her!

4) No one knew Palin was pregnant until she announced at 7 months. But there is only 1-2 photos of her looking pregnant. There are several photos that have been accurately verified where she absolutely does not look pregnant. The difference makes no sense. 

There is so much more but I'll stop. My obsession with this CLEARLY intense.  Family and friends have learned not to get me started on this subject. I can go on for hours. 

image.jpeg

I agee with you, there were so many WTF parts of her story that make no sense.

On the time line for the two Bristol pregnancies, we don't know when Trig was really born. Just because they said a certain day was the birthday there is no reason to believe that is true.   There have been credible claims that the doctor that supposedly did the delivery was not even there on that date, as insurance claims had her in Anchorage.  Also no birth certificate, no record of a hospital admission, etc.   And then you also have the two different ears Trig mystery.

Do you follow http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/, which has a huge amount of info on this subject?

I feel that Jill has not given a due date or has not been doing the chalkboard updates because she was so off Israel's due date. She had to say "Oh but this my second due date."  Jill looked like an idiot. She was an idiot with the circumstances of Izzy's birth, I hope that she knows that now. Why the are stupid enough to go to Central America and how they have the gall to request $24,000 is another thing altogether. Let's see how this shit show goes.

What I don't get is that if you need the $24k for the mission trip, why do you leave before getting it? If you leave for a "mission" without the $24k in donations already in hand, then aren't you saying you know you can survive without it? It's not like they are going to get to CA and realize they don't have enough money to make it four months, we all know they do. I don't get the logic. It's passive agressive begging. Please give us money but we have already left so we cannot answer any questions as to expenses, the true nature of our trip or why it is better to spend your hard earned money than our easy TLC fame whoring money. 

9 hours ago, Snarkle Motion said:

Omg I can't believe someone not me started the Trig Palin discussion! As someone who has spent way too many hours dissecting the data, there is no way she gave birth to that kid. 

Here are my red flags:

1) A 44 year old woman with a high risk pregnancy, who is also currently governor of the state, uses a family practitioner rather than an obgyn for all prenatal care and delivery. This doctors specialty is domestic violence and has only delivered a few babies in her decades of practice 

2) Not only does she decide to fly at 8 months, her water breaks early in the morning, she delivers a speech later in the afternoon, takes two flights across the country traveling for more than 24 hours with a layover. All without being seen by a medical professional but she claims she called her doctor - the family practitioner who said it was okay to wait.

3)When she does touch down in Alaska after the Govenor decides to bypass all major hospitals that have NICUs and drive 2 more hours to her little hospital affiliated with her church. This hospital is not permitted to deliver twins and flies this and other high risk deliveries elsewhere. But Palin decides this is the place for her!

4) No one knew Palin was pregnant until she announced at 7 months. But there is only 1-2 photos of her looking pregnant. There are several photos that have been accurately verified where she absolutely does not look pregnant. The difference makes no sense. 

There is so much more but I'll stop. My obsession with this CLEARLY intense.  Family and friends have learned not to get me started on this subject. I can go on for hours. 

image.jpeg

Not to mention that she had had how many kids before this one? I mean I know not all labors are the same but you think after two or three kids, the foruth wouldn't take forever to come. 

40 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

I feel that Jill has not given a due date or has not been doing the chalkboard updates because she was so off Israel's due date. She had to say "Oh but this my second due date."  Jill looked like an idiot. She was an idiot with the circumstances of Izzy's birth, I hope that she knows that now. Why the are stupid enough to go to Central America and how they have the gall to request $24,000 is another thing altogether. Let's see how this shit show goes.

I know nothing about birthing babies.  So you are telling me Jill lied about her due date or gave us this spiel about 10 days later - is this even true? .... I looked up c sections in the US and they range from $10,000-15,000 upwards...so they need the other money to live?

I think she wanted to be in control as being the first Duggar daughter having a baby with her team of Query women and their insane birth plan.  Derick is just as spazzy as she is...

I am now thinking she is running away from something and we won't hear or see any chalkboard updates despite how much we don't/do want to see them. 

so you all think Trig is Bristol's and Tripp and Trig are brothers. 

Would explain why Bristol always posts a lot of pictures of her "brother" 

26 minutes ago, nst said:

I know nothing about birthing babies.  So you are telling me Jill lied about her due date or gave us this spiel about 10 days later - is this even true? .... I looked up c sections in the US and they range from $10,000-15,000 upwards...so they need the other money to live?

No, the theory is that Jill is an incompetent "midwife" who couldn't correctly determine her own due date, therefore Izzy probably wasn't overdue but came on (or at least near) his real due date. Admittedly, figuring out due dates can be difficult, especially if you don't have a dating scan early in the pregnancy. For example, 31 years ago when I was born my mother had three different due dates (all calculated by doctors): February 14, February 27 and March 9. I beat the earliest one by several weeks and was born in early January.

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

.... I don't get the logic. It's passive agressive begging. Please give us money but we have already left so we cannot answer any questions as to expenses, the true nature of our trip or why it is better to spend your hard earned money than our easy TLC fame whoring money. 

True, but it's also "dumb like a fox" begging, and if there's anybody whose behavior fits "dumb like a fox," it's Jim Bob and Michelle. 

The Dullards are anything but dull -- they know *exactly* what they're doing, and @socalrulessays it perfectly.  

I know a lot has already been said, but I feel the need to express my "WTF?!" Seriously people...
I read somewhere upthread that they intend to stay in SCA for 4 months. That would make her 36+ weeks pregnant (sorry, "expecting") when they are planning to return to Arkansas. As far as I know, flying isn't permitted from 36 weeks and up, and only allowed with a doctor's paper from 28 until 36 weeks. Aargh... I just can't wrap my head around their 'logic'. And don't even get me started on the 24.000 dollars they requested. What ON EARTH are they thinking?!

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

On the time line for the two Bristol pregnancies, we don't know when Trig was really born. Just because they said a certain day was the birthday there is no reason to believe that is true.   There have been credible claims that the doctor that supposedly did the delivery was not even there on that date, as insurance claims had her in Anchorage.  Also no birth certificate, no record of a hospital admission, etc.   And then you also have the two different ears Trig mystery.

Do you follow http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/, which has a huge amount of info on this subject?

Of course I do! Daily in fact. :my_biggrin: I was following Audrey's blog from the beginning and of course Andrew Sullivan.

Like I said my obsession runs deep. Glad to know I'm not alone in the overlap of fundyism and trig trutherism interest.

But I actually had to back away from the Palin/trig obsession for a while. I was keeping way too many files/links/research on my computer and getting into arguments with people that made me sound like a crazy person. I was pretry much this guy:

image.png

3 hours ago, Lurker said:

A former student of mine is pregnant, due in about four weeks. She has posted quite a few pictures on social media. In one posted about last week, she looks about like the first photo of Palin , in one posted today, she is slightly bigger than the second photo. In photos at around five months, she didn't look pregnant so much as she looked like she had a spare tire like guys look like sometimes. I kept thinking, she is carrying really oddly. 

She has no teenage daughter to cover for (she is only 28) nor any teenage relatives. It is important to remember that every woman carries differently. 

Anything can be made to sound plausible. Ancient aliens. 9/11 conspiracies. The faked moon landing. Ancient aliens attacking America from the moon. The sasquatch. Okay, okay, the sasquatch is definitely real.

I agree there are weird things about the whole Sarah Palin/Trig pregnancy and birth, but that doesn't mean it was faked. People can make weird and stupid decisions without it being a conspiracy. I think when you look at the preponderance of evidence, it's just way, way more likely that Trig is Sarah Palin's child and she's simply an idiot than that there was some inexplicable cover-up. @VelociRapture's post and the links she provides sum it up perfectly, in my opinion. Especially this quote from the first article:

The fact is that Trig Trutherism, like Birtherism, and also classic 9/11 Trutherism, are different offshoots of the same conspiratorial tradition, where you begin with a zany premise and work backwards, selecting “evidence” that can be shoehorned into your premise, while omitting or ignoring the details that shoot it down.

One of the dating lessons I have learned in life is to never, ever tell a guy on the first date, that you believe that sasquatch "could" exist.

Remember when everyone was optimistic and hoping that Dullard wouldn't be John Shrader 2.0?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived